Oneguide can't get channel info

Discus and support Oneguide can't get channel info in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, recently an italian channel provider (RAI) introduced some new HD channels (Rai1, Rai2, Rai3). I was able to get them doing a new scan, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by locksoft, Oct 3, 2016.

1. locksoft
    locksoft Guest

Hi guys,

recently an italian channel provider (RAI) introduced some new HD channels (Rai1, Rai2, Rai3).

I was able to get them doing a new scan, but no info are shown in the information panel or in the TV guide.

My LG TV is able to show these info with no problems.

I tried to rescan channel, delete the caches (can't remember the name, that's the two links on the right of Oneguide settings).

Any suggestion?

Thanks

:)

locksoft, Oct 3, 2016
  2. Satmax74
    Satmax74 Guest
    Xbox One guide and Time Warner Cable

Eastern North Carolina Time Warner's old channel line-up still in OneGuide. I restored my box to factory defaults and OneGuide still shows ESPN on channel 1500 when it should be TV Japan. Who's the company that feeds line up info to OneGuide? Maybe they
    need a notice that TWC has changed their line up...

Satmax74, Oct 3, 2016
  3. Adding channels to OneGuide

Is it possible to add YouTube channels to the OneGuide with the latest update? I can't find a way to do this.

Or are we stuck with the 3 pre-added YouTube channels (music, games, popular) in OneGuide?

RonP123456789, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Dvdjet
    Dvdjet Guest

That does seem to be a problem. OneGuide might just not be up to date with the the channels yet. Please wait just a few days and see if they come up yet.

Dvdjet, Oct 6, 2016
  5. Satmax74 Win User

Xbox One guide and Time Warner Cable

Eastern North Carolina Time Warner's old channel line-up still in OneGuide. I restored my box to factory defaults and OneGuide still shows ESPN on channel 1500 when it should be TV Japan. Who's the company that feeds line up info to OneGuide? Maybe they
    need a notice that TWC has changed their line up...
  6. Theory of Game Win User

Purpose of "Favorites"?

On the right side of the OneGuide, there is a "Favorites" option - this will show the OneGuide with only the channels that you've marked as favorites. You can mix TV channels and app channels, so you get a personalized guide with only the channels you really
    care about.
  7. ahlman Win User

Channels are incorrect

I also have this problem and I'm so tired of it that you can't manage the channels by itself.

Like my favorite channel Discovery should be at #15 says my pretty little Oneguide, but ah ah.

There's som childrens channel. But the right info and correct avatar/logo for Discovery are there.

And THEN, the channel 33 where Discovery suppose to be, that channel has Oneguide sorted out of the system.

So I have to manually go to 33 from another channel in Oneguide. Do an update quick go* d*** it.

Then if I'm gonna bonus complain so is my IR not closing down the tv or receiver, just the digitalbox.

Can just adjust the volume on the receiver. So the all mediacenter hype fells like lego bits that don't fit.

I'm just playing awesome games. But I was hoping for what I was promised for. Peace!
  8. WayneHixson Win User

Bing search of Live TV doesn't work

I'm familiar with OneGuide but it doesn't let me search listings by voice. If a program is on the OneGuide screen you can select it by voice, but you can't search across all channels.
  9. jotun86 Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

They're currently working on it. Everyone in NYS with TWC is experiencing it too. I'm over in Rochester and all the channels are listed correct in the OneGuide, but if I use kinect to tell it to go to a channel, it changes to the previous channel. But you
    should PM Studbucket with your info.
Thema:

1. Oneguide can't get channel info - Similar Threads - Oneguide can't channel

2. OneGuide "We can't find that channel"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide "We can't find that channel": This is the message when I try to open OneGuide. No picture, no graphic, no anything. Can't re-install the app, can't do anythign to reset anything in anyway. Seems liek a simple re-install would...
  3. Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner): This has been an issue for a while! I am no longer able to use OneGuide on my Android devices. For example, on the phone I'm reporting from, the Xbox Companion app tells me to set up Live TV on...
  4. Can't switch channels via OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't switch channels via OneGuide: Hi everyone, I'm having trouble setting up or rather using my Xbox One with my Sat Cable Box and Denon AVR. I can watch TV and see the OneGuide Channel Info (although I don't like that the order...
  5. Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change channels with Sky Xbox OneGuide: Can anybody help me out please as im stuck on itv3 and want to change channels but can not be asked to keep changing it from the skybox, Thanks e90a8eec-24e0-4094-8bb9-32694a1d6d9d
  6. Can't control OneGuide using HD DTA box from Buckeye Cablesystem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't control OneGuide using HD DTA box from Buckeye Cablesystem: So I have a HD DTA box from Buckeye Cablesystem (I'm assuming they're exclusive to Ohio) that I'm trying to connect my One to. I can get the signal from my TV to show up through my Xbox but I...
  7. Can't Change through OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change through OneGuide: I just got an Xbox One I connected it to the cable box Everything is perfect but It will not let me change the channel through Oneguide or control it using smartglass at all is there anyway I can...
  8. Can't find a remote code to change channels on my Sky+ box with OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find a remote code to change channels on my Sky+ box with OneGuide: Hi, I've tried setting up the Xbox One OneGuide to work with my DRX890 Sky+ box, controlling power and pause/play works, but changing channels does not. I have tried BSkyB HD and DRX890 and it...
  9. Can't Change Cable Channel Through OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Change Cable Channel Through OneGuide: Hello, I have an Xbox One, and I can watch my Cable TV through it fine, but I cannot change the channel through the OneGuide, I am forced to use my Rogers Cable remote. And if I go into Settings >...
  10. Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change channels one OneGuide using Cisco DTA170HD: Can't change channels using Cisco DTA170HD from TWC using IR Extension/ No Kinect available. TV not compatible with Xbox One HiSense 40H5B. 334467c1-71cc-4d7b-a557-de8cdb83615c