OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

Discus and support OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mccalluma, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Mccalluma
    Mccalluma Guest

Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer

Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the HD channels meaning loads of channel numbers are incorrect.

For example

BBC One HD is 101

BBC Scotland is 108

However One Guide still uses the old listings and has BBC One SD as 101 and BBC One HD as 108

So asking kinect to watch bbc one the xbox defaults to the HD channel and puts on BBC Scotland

Would be grand if this could be sorted as it has been very irritating and will affect more people once the digital assistant support comes out of beta.

:)

Mccalluma, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

Hi, Thanks by explain and great Sugestion
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Over the Air Tuner for the U.S. and Canada

u see GG in the UK we have SKY, VIRGIN MEDIA and BT. if you want free tv (apart from tv license) then FREEVIEW is what you need. now if i understand it right then this is FREEVIEW but for America i could be wrong though. in the UK before the likes of SKY
    and virgin media (used to be NTL) came along we could only get BBC1 BBC ITV C4 and CHANNEL 5 (depending on location)
  4. 7VN Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

All listings on oneguide are wrong for time warner. Zip [Mod Removed]. Twc changed channel lineup
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Channels are incorrect

VooDoo90,

The best way to report the incorrect channels in the OneGuide troubleshooting section in your Xbox One settings.

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, select 'TV & OneGuide'.
    • Select 'Troubleshooting'.
    • From here select 'Report a OneGuide problem' and select 'Wrong channel'.
    This will report the error directly to the proper folks.
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

Ginx TV launching tomorrow (Virgin ch 286)

95% of Sky and Virgin media channels are dire, i mostly just watch the sports channels.
Thema:

1. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong - Similar Threads - OneGuide Channel listings

2. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  3. OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?: Whether I choose "Freeview" or "Freeview National Lineup", loads of channels are missing from OneGuide. The tuner found 178 channels but many appear at the bottom of the guide with no lineup...
  4. Loss of OneGuide Channel Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of OneGuide Channel Lineup: Seems a bunch of customers were affected by a problem with OneGuide as a bunch of comments appeared in an older thread today and were then locked... something seems to have happened overnight that...
  5. OneGuide changes aspect ratio when changing channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide changes aspect ratio when changing channels: Just got my Xbox One X back from service for the black screen of death. All is good except one thing: The aspect ratio gets zoomed in after changing channels in OneGuide When the system boots up...
  6. Oneguide channels in the wrong order (UK)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide channels in the wrong order (UK): Just set up oneguide and all the channels are working but they're in the wrong order (i.e. part of the channel list orders them 728, 730, 2, 3, 8, 9) Is there any way to sort them properly?...
  7. Selecting channels in OneGuide opens TV Listings [Comcast]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selecting channels in OneGuide opens TV Listings [Comcast]: TV Provider: Xfinity/Comcast Motorola HDDTA-100 box plugged into a Samsung 65" TV via HDMI. [TV Model UN65F7100AF] HDMI from Xbox to TV I am using the Xbox One Media remote to control the TV....
  8. OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.: Hello all, So, in September of 2014, CableOne updated their system to an "all digital" network. This update changed and added numerous channels. However, OneGuide has yet to reflect these...
  9. channels not listed in oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    channels not listed in oneguide: hi i have just purchased the tv tuner for my xbox one and first thing ive noticed is that channels; BBC ONE (1), ITV (3), Dave ja vu (25), ITV+1 (33), Film 4+1 (45), ITV HD (103), are not in there...
  10. Anyone else had any luck reporting an incorrect OneGuide channel listing via the Xbox One ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else had any luck reporting an incorrect OneGuide channel listing via the Xbox One ...: FXXHD on Time Warner HD got my attention ever since the "Every Simpsons Ever" marathon, but OneGuide insists that FXXHD should be on channel 144 (which doesn't exist) instead of 109 (which isn't...