Oneguide for bell satellite

Discus and support Oneguide for bell satellite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone get oneguide working fir belltv? Ican get the feed but not the channel lineup? Any help or is this not available yet? thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capt Limey, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Capt Limey
    Capt Limey Guest

Anyone get oneguide working fir belltv? Ican get the feed but not the channel lineup? Any help or is this not available yet?

thanks

:)

Capt Limey, Jun 5, 2014
  2. maboivine
    maboivine Guest
    Missing Bell Fibe TV channels list

Hi,

I'm in Montreal (Canada) and just set up my Xbox OneGuide with Bell. The issue I have is that I only see the channels for the Satellite TV (Bell TV) not the ones for Bell Fibe TV. Is there a way to change the channels list or is it just not supported for
    now?

Thanks.

maboivine, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Ermac29
    Ermac29 Guest
    Xbox and bell fibe

Bell FIBE and Bell Satellite remotes are not compatible with the console. Sorry.

Edit - I know because I work for Bell Satellite

Ermac29, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Oneguide for bell satellite

I am on Telus Optik so not sure about Bell TV

Darklord Blade, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Darklord Blade Win User

I am on Telus Optik so not sure about Bell TV
  6. Ermac29 Win User

Xbox and bell fibe

Bell FIBE and Bell Satellite remotes are not compatible with the console. Sorry.

Edit - I know because I work for Bell Satellite
  7. Monster223 Win User

Xbox and bell fibe

I think what he was asking is if the regular bell remote would work the TV to switch to inputs, not a logitech remote. And yes, you can program your bell remote to change the input on the TV, you just need to address the bell remote to your TV. Call Bell
    and ask them how to do that if you don't know how. Also a bell satellite CSR employee. lmao.
  8. AceofHearts007 Win User

xbox 1 not changing the channels on vip 722 receiver

JuddMan - Couple of things:

1. What does your "Cable or Satellite box model" say under Settings - TV & OneGuide Settings - Devices?

2. What is your remote code under Settings - TV & OneGuide - Troubleshooting - Enter Device Remote Code - Enter Cable Or Satellite Box Remote Code?

3. What is your "IR Delay" under under Settings - TV & OneGuide - Troubleshooting - IR delay: ?

4. Is your 722 a ViP722 DVR or just 722?

5. Did this all work automatically or did you have to individually enter the satellite box information?

Thanks Judd!
  9. NicholasFang Win User

Dish Network ViP 222k STB Not Working With Xbox One

What shows up for you under "Cable or satellite box model" in your OneGuide and TV settings -> Devices settings page?
Thema:

1. Oneguide for bell satellite - Similar Threads - Oneguide bell satellite

2. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  3. OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV: While watching TV using the OneGuide app, the Xbox goes into screen saver (showing close achievements, etc). I've filed a report on the Xbox, just thought I'd post here also. submitted by...
  4. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  5. Oneguide in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide in Australia: Hi all, I was looking into getting a TV tuner for my xbox but have seen one reddit post in January that Oneguide no longer works. I haven't been able to find any supporting articles so I wanted...
  6. Oneguide problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide problems: [img] What happened to Oneguide? When i used to click the guide button it would bring me directly to the favorites screen rather than the full guide. Now I have to click into favorites. Not a...
  7. Oneguide favorites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide favorites: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  8. OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup: Everytime I setup Lineup get the message We've Lost Your TV Lineup, hard reset, clears OneGuide, clear TV settings, setup everything, same message. 40373e9b-7388-4998-a23c-e71ead7e2325
  9. Loss of OneGuide Channel Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Loss of OneGuide Channel Lineup: Seems a bunch of customers were affected by a problem with OneGuide as a bunch of comments appeared in an older thread today and were then locked... something seems to have happened overnight that...
  10. Xbox One OneGuide Atlantic Canada Bell Aliant Fibreop Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One OneGuide Atlantic Canada Bell Aliant Fibreop Support?: After getting the June update I notice there isn't any support for Fibreop in Atlantic Canada. Do anyone know if they will ever support them? They support pretty much every other Tv provider here,...