Oneguide for bell satellite

Discus and support Oneguide for bell satellite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone get oneguide working fir belltv? Ican get the feed but not the channel lineup? Any help or is this not available yet? thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capt Limey, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Capt Limey
    Capt Limey Guest

Anyone get oneguide working fir belltv? Ican get the feed but not the channel lineup? Any help or is this not available yet?

thanks

:)

Capt Limey, Jun 5, 2014
  2. maboivine
    maboivine Guest
    Missing Bell Fibe TV channels list

Hi,

I'm in Montreal (Canada) and just set up my Xbox OneGuide with Bell. The issue I have is that I only see the channels for the Satellite TV (Bell TV) not the ones for Bell Fibe TV. Is there a way to change the channels list or is it just not supported for
    now?

Thanks.

maboivine, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Ermac29
    Ermac29 Guest
    Xbox and bell fibe

Bell FIBE and Bell Satellite remotes are not compatible with the console. Sorry.

Edit - I know because I work for Bell Satellite

Ermac29, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Oneguide for bell satellite

I am on Telus Optik so not sure about Bell TV

Darklord Blade, Jun 8, 2014
  5. Darklord Blade Win User

I am on Telus Optik so not sure about Bell TV
  6. Ermac29 Win User

Xbox and bell fibe

Bell FIBE and Bell Satellite remotes are not compatible with the console. Sorry.

Edit - I know because I work for Bell Satellite
  7. Monster223 Win User

Xbox and bell fibe

I think what he was asking is if the regular bell remote would work the TV to switch to inputs, not a logitech remote. And yes, you can program your bell remote to change the input on the TV, you just need to address the bell remote to your TV. Call Bell
    and ask them how to do that if you don't know how. Also a bell satellite CSR employee. lmao.
  8. AceofHearts007 Win User

xbox 1 not changing the channels on vip 722 receiver

JuddMan - Couple of things:

1. What does your "Cable or Satellite box model" say under Settings - TV & OneGuide Settings - Devices?

2. What is your remote code under Settings - TV & OneGuide - Troubleshooting - Enter Device Remote Code - Enter Cable Or Satellite Box Remote Code?

3. What is your "IR Delay" under under Settings - TV & OneGuide - Troubleshooting - IR delay: ?

4. Is your 722 a ViP722 DVR or just 722?

5. Did this all work automatically or did you have to individually enter the satellite box information?

Thanks Judd!
  9. NicholasFang Win User

Dish Network ViP 222k STB Not Working With Xbox One

What shows up for you under "Cable or satellite box model" in your OneGuide and TV settings -> Devices settings page?
Thema:

1. Oneguide for bell satellite - Similar Threads - Oneguide bell satellite

2. Cannot Stream OneGuide to PC - Can anything be done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream OneGuide to PC - Can anything be done?: There are several youtube tutorials online showing how you can have the Xbox display your Nintendo Switch using OneGuide, then stream that to your PC for a simple way to record Nintendo Switch...
  3. Oneguide update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide update: Was rough working through your website to find the posting forums. So heres my question for anyone with the means to help (if possible). So I just found my "hdmi in" port and currently have my pc...
  4. Why does OneGuide require me to sign in every time I turn on the system?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does OneGuide require me to sign in every time I turn on the system?: Recently, OneGuide refuses to stay signed in when I power up the system. I have OneGuide setup to run when the system starts up. When it does, and I go to my favorites, it says to sign in. When I...
  5. OneGuide suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide suddenly stopped working: Yesterday OneGuide will not retrieve any TV Listings. I called XBox Support and they had me factory reset the console. This did not fix the issue... This seems to be an issue on Xbox's end of...
  6. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing": New on May 5th, 2020. Have had issues with power on and off and now the OneGuide system is not working on the XboxOne. I have gone through the setup several times. It recognizes the stations, etc....
  7. OneGuide OTA 'No info available'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide OTA 'No info available': On 03/19/20 my OneGuide stopped providing channel listing information for my TV provider in Australia and displays "No info available". The channel lineup is still accurate, it shows the channel...
  8. What happened to oneguide?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to oneguide?: I had been using oneguide to stream my Nintendo consoles to my pc and after not doing it in a while I am now greeted by the error. "OneGuide can't be used while streaming" others seem to still be...
  9. You closed the thread to the OneGuide issue in January and it still persists in Australia,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You closed the thread to the OneGuide issue in January and it still persists in Australia,...: It's bloody frustrating getting no answers given I reported this issue in November and the rest of the world got fixed and then you guys sweep it under the carpet for Australia. My case reference...
  10. Xbox One OneGuide Atlantic Canada Bell Aliant Fibreop Support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One OneGuide Atlantic Canada Bell Aliant Fibreop Support?: After getting the June update I notice there isn't any support for Fibreop in Atlantic Canada. Do anyone know if they will ever support them? They support pretty much every other Tv provider here,...