OneGuide for Orange TV or Canal+ TV ( French Guiana )

Discus and support OneGuide for Orange TV or Canal+ TV ( French Guiana ) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I want to know if Oneguide will integrate french guiana (postal code 97300) in the list of the country where we can use the voice to change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Léopold-AndréLesfauris Linguet, May 21, 2014.

1. OneGuide for Orange TV or Canal+ TV ( French Guiana )

Hello,

I want to know if Oneguide will integrate french guiana (postal code 97300) in the list of the country where we can use the voice to change channels.

:)

Léopold-AndréLesfauris Linguet, May 21, 2014
  2. ReapingTsi
    ReapingTsi Guest
    Problem with one guide and other application

Hello i m french so sorry for my english! I have a problem with one guide and orange a application of french tv and other appli of french tv who are no detected by one guide! And i can t open edge and and an other application of tv..only one guide who no
    detected the application of tv..i sad if i can t use internet and tv on 1 screen..before the update was ok..please help me!thanks and good bye!

ReapingTsi, May 21, 2014
  3. Plukje65
    Plukje65 Guest
    Smartglass update not working properly for OneGuide in Spain

This morning I updated my iPad with the latest smartglass software. It interacts well for my cableTV for volume and channel choosing now but when I choose OneGuide, the application shuts. The same happens on my iphone. The OneGuide works well when I call
    it directly on TV (I live in Spain and have Canal+) but not the phone nor iPad. Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Plukje65, May 21, 2014
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

good Marketing MS

About Football/soccer in Europe it's too expensive and there are several leagues....

In France,two companies bought the right to broadcast french football league for several millions for 4-5 years.One compagny is Canal + it's a TV/cable company and there is an app on Xbox 360.The second it's Orange it's an internet provider and there is
    an app on Xbox 360...Canal + also have the rights for several major football leagues in Europe + the Champion's League.

I think it's a good move from Microsoft to add apps instead spending millions and millions to buy the rights for several Europeans football league....

Is the NFL will be broadcast in Europe on Xbox one or is it just in North America ?
  5. Nico Medic Win User

canal + et canal sat

Abracadabra,

Selon le blog du
    Major Nelson
    :

[quote user="Major Nelson"]In addition, on December 15th Microsoft and Orange

announced
    that Orange TV is coming to Xbox LIVE in France, starting in Spring 2012. Thirty Orange TV channels will initially be available, including the major channels available in the French market. Later in the year, “catch-up” TV and Orange’s video on
    demand catalog will also be available.[/quote]

En Français, Microsoft et Orange annonce la TV d'orange au printemps 2012 sur Xbox Live.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox Remote Does not control TV power or vilume

7. TheMapleKid Win User

Intro and a few questions if I may.

8. Iautorenewedu Win User

Directv Via the XBOX ONE... What features without hdmi passthou

Thema:

OneGuide for Orange TV or Canal+ TV ( French Guiana )

1. OneGuide for Orange TV or Canal+ TV ( French Guiana ) - Similar Threads - OneGuide Orange Canal+

2. Oneguide channels in the wrong order (UK)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide channels in the wrong order (UK): Just set up oneguide and all the channels are working but they're in the wrong order (i.e. part of the channel list orders them 728, 730, 2, 3, 8, 9) Is there any way to sort them properly?...
  3. Can't switch channels via OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't switch channels via OneGuide: Hi everyone, I'm having trouble setting up or rather using my Xbox One with my Sat Cable Box and Denon AVR. I can watch TV and see the OneGuide Channel Info (although I don't like that the order...
  4. Oneguide has no sound when switching from other game or app - requires hard boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide has no sound when switching from other game or app - requires hard boot: My xbox 1 s has no sound coming from tv when switching from game to oneguide (TV). When I switch back to a game or app there is sound. This just affects oneguide and requires a hard reboot to get...
  5. Missing channels in UK OneGuide for Freeview Meridian(South East) OTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing channels in UK OneGuide for Freeview Meridian(South East) OTA: Split from this thread. Same problem here, im confident its an issue with the online guide and its just not updated on there end, i have a list of about 20 channels that appear after 734 out of...
  6. Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.: Hi, I have an issue. First I put my switch hdmi in port into the xbox and the other end into the switch dock, and the hdmi out into the tv and blah blah you know that already. It works but one...
  7. Postal Code oneguide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Postal Code oneguide: To anyone Trying to use my oneguide on my xbox one but for some reason it will not take my postal code (in canada) Tried X0X 0X0 and X0X0X0 format structure it won't take either one. Had my...
  8. OneGuide Volume Too Low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Volume Too Low: Split from this thread. Ever since the last system update the volume in OneGuide is lower than what it was in the past. I have to turn my TV up to be able to hear it. But whenever I switch to...
  9. OneGuide Volume Too Low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Volume Too Low: Ever since the last system update the volume in OneGuide is lower than what it was in the past. I have to turn my TV up to be able to hear it. But whenever I switch to something else, like Hulu or...
  10. Oneguide sort order (UK)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide sort order (UK): I'm using the Microsoft OTA TV tuner via usb on the Xbox One S. If I retune the tv tuner to pick up new channels it adds these channels to the end of the tv listing i.e my listing shows 1,...