Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now

Discus and support Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Oneguide XboxOne TV tuner still displays the freeview channels and live TV but the program information has been unavailable for over 2 weeks now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allicit, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Allicit
    Allicit Guest

The Oneguide XboxOne TV tuner still displays the freeview channels and live TV but the program information has been unavailable for over 2 weeks now. The only program information that can be seen is when watching a channel, which can still display the
    current show plus the next show. This is currently useless and for all those that purchased the Xbox, in this case the XBOneX was bought for an all in MSFT solution for watching TV. This is a deal breaker and currently the device is not fit for purpose. The
    removal of kinect and now Cortana functionality does nothing to instill hope in microsoft and consumers. Not everoney uses or bought the Xbox for gaming. Users never received the promised PVR functionality for TV and now the tuner is also not fit for purpose.
    Can anyone shed some light on when this will be fixed????????

:)

Allicit, Nov 29, 2019
  2. StefEBear Win User

This isn't a solution.

It seems that Microsoft is not transmitting the OneGuide Data anymore.

As someone that uses the Xbox for a lot of Free to Air TV, this was a great service.. but now....... If it's not fixed soon, I'll be using my Xbox a LOT LESS and won't be looking to upgrade any time soon.
  3. Demonslayer4000 Win User

I'm having the same fault been an issue for two almost 3 weeks now...
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Hi there

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing.

Im not sure if this might be of assistance to you. But there is a xbox one guide trouble shooting list you can go through. Here at Oneguide
    support

Hopefully there will be a solution to help you, or perhaps another fellow member from the community may have a solution for you.
  5. UkeCanToo Win User

Same thing for same amount of time. If Microsoft are no longer supporting this we should be entitled to a refund under Australian Consumer Law. An advertised feature is no longer working so it's not fit for purpose. Microsoft please fix this.
  6. Allicit Win User

I may give that a try or go in and visit the staff at the Microsoft store in the city. I'm just worried that Microsoft might be depreciating support for the service like they have with almost every other consumer centric device. Band, Windows phone, cortana
    etc. I have almost zero faith in anything much they develop staying around.
Thema:

1. Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now - Similar Threads - Oneguide Australia working

2. Oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide: When would xbox oneguide be fixed for Australia ? How do we get service health and updates on resolution ? e925b573-de22-4979-8c55-8ad5210eb0bd
  3. The OneGuide stream block is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The OneGuide stream block is stupid: Dear Xbox, You have removed access to streaming OneGuide to your PC for "copyright". Now i get what you mean by that, BUT NOBODY WAS DOING THAT. All of us streaming OneGuide to the PC were using...
  4. OneGuide and general boot issues

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide and general boot issues: [Beta Ring] [Xbox One X Scorpio Edition] Anyone having issues with OneGuide and TV Tuner? Randomly, my OneGuide will crash or just not boot up at all. Multiple hard resets later, and sometimes it...
  5. Oneguide provider Italia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide provider Italia: Hello, unfortunately i cannot set the tv app on the xbox because a lot of channels have problems and don't show infos, which provider should i use for the italian lineup and why the correct option...
  6. Oneguide in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide in Australia: Hi all, I was looking into getting a TV tuner for my xbox but have seen one reddit post in January that Oneguide no longer works. I haven't been able to find any supporting articles so I wanted...
  7. Network/Operator logos keep dissapearing in OneGuide in Australia on the left menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network/Operator logos keep dissapearing in OneGuide in Australia on the left menu: So it started with just a few operator/TV Network logos disappearing from time to time in the OneGuide, guide, now they are all missing. Thing is my friend is having exactly the same issues on...
  8. OneGuide Australia Support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Australia Support.: So I'm jut wondering why a year on we still do not have OneGuide support for Foxtell, Fetch or Free2Air? Countries with less people than us have it >.> It wouldn't have to do with Foxtell not...
  9. Netflix availability and OneGuide Upgrade for Xbox One for Australia in June?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix availability and OneGuide Upgrade for Xbox One for Australia in June?: Looking at the live FAQ form the Xbox Australian site (Xbox Live Gold Changes FAQ), it is not clear that the Xbox One will have access to all the entertainment video services like Netflix and Fox...
  10. OneGuide and TV Support for Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide and TV Support for Australia: Any idea of when we'll get this functionality? I know our broadcast commission are difficult to say the least (if that's part of the reason for the delay? ), but surely we're a large enough market...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oneguide australia

2. australian oneguide not working