Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now

Discus and support Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Oneguide XboxOne TV tuner still displays the freeview channels and live TV but the program information has been unavailable for over 2 weeks now.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Allicit, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Allicit
    Allicit Guest

The Oneguide XboxOne TV tuner still displays the freeview channels and live TV but the program information has been unavailable for over 2 weeks now. The only program information that can be seen is when watching a channel, which can still display the
    current show plus the next show. This is currently useless and for all those that purchased the Xbox, in this case the XBOneX was bought for an all in MSFT solution for watching TV. This is a deal breaker and currently the device is not fit for purpose. The
    removal of kinect and now Cortana functionality does nothing to instill hope in microsoft and consumers. Not everoney uses or bought the Xbox for gaming. Users never received the promised PVR functionality for TV and now the tuner is also not fit for purpose.
    Can anyone shed some light on when this will be fixed????????

:)

Allicit, Nov 29, 2019
  2. UkeCanToo Win User

I was thinking a Fetch box. Some ISP's include it in their bundles. I'd end up canceling game pass if I never turned the Xbox on. You would think they might anticipate that Oneguide was a draw card and not keeping it working would cause a loss in market
    share. Might as well have bought a PS4.
  3. UkeCanToo Win User

I ended up using the 'live chat with a gamer' in support. I got connected to a live agent when I went to rate the "gamer" (thanks for the patronising nube treatment) with a low rating. The live agent then proceded to run through all the self help solutions
    again then finally escalated it to the engineers with the promise of an email response in 24-48hrs. I'll wait with baited breath.
  4. UkeCanToo Win User

On the rare occasions Microsoft gets something right the first time they should do themselves a favour and make sure it doesn't break. When you screw up the end user experience you lose market share. It's a shame because Xbox One offers something Apple
    doesn't. Microsoft could do with a dose of Steve Jobs' perfectionism.
  5. Frathos Win User

6. StefEBear Win User

This isn't a solution.

It seems that Microsoft is not transmitting the OneGuide Data anymore.

As someone that uses the Xbox for a lot of Free to Air TV, this was a great service.. but now....... If it's not fixed soon, I'll be using my Xbox a LOT LESS and won't be looking to upgrade any time soon.
Thema:

1. Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now - Similar Threads - Oneguide Australia working

2. You closed the thread to the OneGuide issue in January and it still persists in Australia,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You closed the thread to the OneGuide issue in January and it still persists in Australia,...: It's bloody frustrating getting no answers given I reported this issue in November and the rest of the world got fixed and then you guys sweep it under the carpet for Australia. My case reference...
  3. OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia: Hi Microsoft The EPG is broken on the XBOX OneGuide you are unable to view current or upcoming shows. b26ce22b-7b87-4b8f-9587-f0425b5a57df
  4. Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.

in XboX Insiders
    Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.: For the last couple of months the program info in the program guide has been missing. The info shows up when you change channels up or down but nothing in the guide. There's a couple mentions in...
  5. Xbox One OneGuide TV tuner channel guide STILL not working Sydney Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One OneGuide TV tuner channel guide STILL not working Sydney Australia: The TV tuner guide listings are still not working, this has been an ongoing issue since mid November 2019, we are now in 2020 and the issue has still not been resolved. TV is still available but...
  6. Oneguide in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide in Australia: Hi all, I was looking into getting a TV tuner for my xbox but have seen one reddit post in January that Oneguide no longer works. I haven't been able to find any supporting articles so I wanted...
  7. Network/Operator logos keep dissapearing in OneGuide in Australia on the left menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network/Operator logos keep dissapearing in OneGuide in Australia on the left menu: So it started with just a few operator/TV Network logos disappearing from time to time in the OneGuide, guide, now they are all missing. Thing is my friend is having exactly the same issues on...
  8. OneGuide Australia Support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Australia Support.: So I'm jut wondering why a year on we still do not have OneGuide support for Foxtell, Fetch or Free2Air? Countries with less people than us have it >.> It wouldn't have to do with Foxtell not...
  9. Netflix availability and OneGuide Upgrade for Xbox One for Australia in June?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix availability and OneGuide Upgrade for Xbox One for Australia in June?: Looking at the live FAQ form the Xbox Australian site (Xbox Live Gold Changes FAQ), it is not clear that the Xbox One will have access to all the entertainment video services like Netflix and Fox...
  10. OneGuide and TV Support for Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide and TV Support for Australia: Any idea of when we'll get this functionality? I know our broadcast commission are difficult to say the least (if that's part of the reason for the delay? ), but surely we're a large enough market...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. australian oneguide not working

2. oneguide australia