: OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

Discus and support : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? So If you havent noticed, You can no longer view your channel listings or control your cable box using the... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Charlieㅤㅤ, May 19, 2021.

1. : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what?

So If you havent noticed, You can no longer view your channel listings or control your cable box using the OneGuide app.

Last night I was trying to check the weather, when I noticed I wasn't able to change the channel.

This is really annoying, because I liked viewing my TV channels though my Xbox because I can have my games, streaming services, DVDs, and live TV content all on one device.

Is there anyway to get this feature working again? If not, does anyone know some good alternitives to the Xbox ONE as a media center hub?

:)

Charlieㅤㅤ, May 19, 2021
  2. Anghellic Karma Win User

OneGuide shows "No Info Available" for all channels

Unfortunately, there's a post in the Discussion forum here saying that Microsoft is discontinuing the OneGuide service. So it very well may be related to that :(
  3. The ScarletNape Win User

OneGuide shows "No Info Available" for all channels

"there's a post in the Discussion forum here saying that Microsoft is discontinuing the OneGuide service."
    Can you link that post?
  4. BEEZERAL Win User

No OneGuide Compatibility w/ new Hotwire Communications Fision

Thank you for the assistance. That problem is now solved. My next issue is that my new cable service (Hotwire Fision) does not show as a listed cable network on oneguide so the channels are incorrect when using voice commands/oneguide.
  5. Verminae Win User

Comcast channels wrong

Same problem here in Richmond, Va 23220. ESPNHD is now 850 after Comcast moved all HD channels to the 700s and 800s. It's still listed in OneGuide as 252.
  6. HassanB Win User

OneGuide in Canada

Hello,

Currently, the OneGuide is only available at launch for the United States. I'm sure Microsoft is looking to add more regions to their list to make them OneGuide compatible.

Here is quote from one of the OneGuide support pages:

Note Channel information in the OneGuide is currently only available to Xbox One customers in the United States. If you live outside the United States, you can still use HDMI pass-through to view TV content through Xbox One, but the OneGuide will
    not show your TV listings.
Thema:

1. : OneGuide listings discontinued. Now what? - Similar Threads - OneGuide listings discontinued

2. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing": New on May 5th, 2020. Have had issues with power on and off and now the OneGuide system is not working on the XboxOne. I have gone through the setup several times. It recognizes the stations, etc....
  3. Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings: Hello I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my region. Objective was to use pad to and one pilot...
  4. OneGuide TV listings missing programme information UK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide TV listings missing programme information UK: A few days ago OneGuide decided to start displaying entries in the listings with things like Channel 4 programming rather than the actual programme information and this is for multiple channels....
  5. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong 2019: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  6. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  7. OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide on Xbox One Error: "We've lost your TV listing": I guess I'm next on the list to start having this problem. In OneGuide, I continuously receive the error, " We've lost your TV listing" and going through setup again does not help. I've completed...
  8. Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup

in XboX Insiders
    Oneguide loses settings - never keeps listings/lineup: Just today my Oneguide app lost its programming settings, asked me to setup my provider and lineup info. After doing this, it repeats the process. I have hard reset, cleared cache, etc. Nothing...
  9. Selecting channels in OneGuide opens TV Listings [Comcast]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Selecting channels in OneGuide opens TV Listings [Comcast]: TV Provider: Xfinity/Comcast Motorola HDDTA-100 box plugged into a Samsung 65" TV via HDMI. [TV Model UN65F7100AF] HDMI from Xbox to TV I am using the Xbox One Media remote to control the TV....
  10. OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide channel listings incorrect for CableOne, Inc.: Hello all, So, in September of 2014, CableOne updated their system to an "all digital" network. This update changed and added numerous channels. However, OneGuide has yet to reflect these...