OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time)

Discus and support OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bummer, here we go again. On 03/19/20 my OneGuide stopped providing channel listing information for my TV provider (currently Dish) and displays "No... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GH0STP1X3L, Mar 20, 2020.

1. GH0STP1X3L
    GH0STP1X3L Guest

Bummer, here we go again. On 03/19/20 my OneGuide stopped providing channel listing information for my TV provider (currently Dish) and displays "No info available". The channel lineup is still accurate, but no programming data. I've attempted the suggested
    steps in this support article with no success: (https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/oneguide-live-tv/incorrect-show-information). I have reported this.

This is the exact behavior as the previous three times the OneGuide app failure occurred on 01/30/20, 12/15/19 and 12/31/19; all of which I posted about, reported to Xbox Support, and were ultimately corrected.

At the time of this post Xbox Live Status reports all services as working, @XboxSupport has no info about OneGuide, and the Xbox in-console status states "All services available".

:)

GH0STP1X3L, Mar 20, 2020
  2. GH0STP1X3L Win User

If you go to the settings app under general > TV & Display Options> TV & OneGuide > OneGuide > Under the advanced section clear OneGuide and History. If that doesn't work, on the same tab remove the provider under the HDMI, and a USB tabs, then
    we can figure OneGuide with your service provider.
    While I appreciate the response I do have to ask, did you even read my post? Your suggestions are exactly the same as the "Solutions" provided within the support article I linked, which I stated as attempting in my original post. As such, those suggestion did
    not work.
  3. Tesla 746 Win User

If you go to the settings app under general > TV & Display Options> TV & OneGuide > OneGuide > Under the advanced section clear OneGuide and History. If that doesn't work, on the same tab remove the provider under the HDMI, and a USB tabs, then we can
    figure OneGuide with your service provider.
  4. GH0STP1X3L Win User

As of 03/22/20 the issue seems to be resolved; the channel programming data is now displaying for all channels.
  5. GH0STP1X3L Win User

OneGuide "No info available" - Again (third time)

While I appreciate the response I do have to ask, did you even read my post? The link you provided is the exact support article (with its link) that I stated as attempting in my original post. As such, those suggestion did not work.

The issue is with the OneGuide app, not with my Xbox or with the local TV programming info. As I mentioned in my original post, "The channel lineup is still accurate, but no programming data".
  6. lllWormWoodlll Win User

OneGuide "No info available" - Again (third time)

Thema:

1. OneGuide "No info available" - Again (fourth time) - Similar Threads - OneGuide info available

2. Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your TV signal was lost (I'm using Android Box with OneGuide): Hi, I've been using my android box for a while now with OneGuide and it was working perfectly fine. Probably a month ago it just stopped working. When ever I try to switch to my Android box using...
  3. OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide EPG is Broken on XBOX TV Adapter - Australia: Hi Microsoft The EPG is broken on the XBOX OneGuide you are unable to view current or upcoming shows. b26ce22b-7b87-4b8f-9587-f0425b5a57df
  4. OneGuide "No info available" - Again (third time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide "No info available" - Again (third time): Bummer, here we go again. On 01/30/20 my OneGuide stopped providing channel listing information for my TV provider (currently Dish) and displays "No info available". The channel lineup is still...
  5. Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.

in XboX Insiders
    Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.: For the last couple of months the program info in the program guide has been missing. The info shows up when you change channels up or down but nothing in the guide. There's a couple mentions in...
  6. Oneguide guide data missing - "No info available" for every OTA channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide guide data missing - "No info available" for every OTA channel: As per XBF Brad A's request here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/oneguide-full-of-no-info-available-on-every-ota/e778933b-4271-480d-a6b4-82e24117a66b?page=1 I am creating a...
  7. Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection

in XboX Insiders
    Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection: Hello, The oneguide guide has not been displaying tv show information for weeks now. I have reset oneguide and even re scanned the frequencies but still no info. I am located in Australia....
  8. OneGuide shows "No Info Available" for all channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide shows "No Info Available" for all channels: Sometime within the past week OneGuide stopped refreshing Verizon Fios provider data. Been working for several years without issue. None of the 4 troubleshooting steps have any affect on the...
  9. OneGuide full of "no info available" on every OTA channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide full of "no info available" on every OTA channel: Two Xboxes, both have "no info available" for every OTA channel. This started about 15 hours ago (15-Dec-2019). Have tried "Clear OneGuide" and "Clear History" on both. Have removed the provider...
  10. Oneguide can't get channel info

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide can't get channel info: Hi guys, recently an italian channel provider (RAI) introduced some new HD channels (Rai1, Rai2, Rai3). I was able to get them doing a new scan, but no info are shown in the information panel or...