OneGuide not working.

Discus and support OneGuide not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got this console thinking the TV OneGuide would be cool. But it seems it does not work with Rogers or in Canada in general. Why is this a US only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewBermeo, Feb 18, 2014.

1. AndrewBermeo
    AndrewBermeo Guest

OneGuide not working.

Got this console thinking the TV OneGuide would be cool. But it seems it does not work with Rogers or in Canada in general. Why is this a US only feature?

Is the Xbox One a US only console and PS4 for everyone? The PS4 doesn't have features disabled in Canada.

Thinking of returning it and not recommending these to Canadians.

:)

AndrewBermeo, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Oneguide not working

Hey there Drako 1969!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Feb 18, 2014
  3. jotun86
    jotun86 Guest
    Oneguide not working

Hey Caldo, from the sounds of it, you're going to have to do a system restore, my system was initially like this at launch, but after the restore, everything was okay. I hope this fixes your problem for you. Are you in located in NYS by any chance?

jotun86, Feb 18, 2014
  4. OneGuide not working.

I have the same issue in the UK, I'm sure Microsoft are working hard to bring one guide to other countries.

Nutty Ninja69, Feb 25, 2014
  5. amiglad Win User

Oneguide not working

I'm experiencing the exact same issue as Caldo after downloading the most recent sw update. Is a system restore the only known solution to this issue? I'm in Redmond, WA and Comcast is my cable provider,
  6. Caldo15 Win User

Oneguide not working

another thing, in the setting menu, under TV & Oneguide, I cannot find the "Devices" option, it was there the other day, not showing up anymore
  7. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

OneGuide not working.

I have the same issue in the UK, I'm sure Microsoft are working hard to bring one guide to other countries.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Oneguide not working

Hey there Drako 1969!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  9. jotun86 Win User

Oneguide not working

Hey Caldo, from the sounds of it, you're going to have to do a system restore, my system was initially like this at launch, but after the restore, everything was okay. I hope this fixes your problem for you. Are you in located in NYS by any chance?
Thema:

OneGuide not working.

1. OneGuide not working. - Similar Threads - OneGuide working

2. OneGuide not allowing non-TV devices to work with it anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide not allowing non-TV devices to work with it anymore?: I used to use my Nintendo Switch in the OneGuide app, and play it through my Xbox, as I don't have any more HDMI ports on my TV. After the update, it seems I can't use any devices that aren't TV...
  3. Cisco CT8685DVB HD set top box not work with OneGuide from VirginMedia Ireland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cisco CT8685DVB HD set top box not work with OneGuide from VirginMedia Ireland: The CT8685DVB box is recognized on a list of supported products when you enter the set top box product code directly. However I have tried all the tests and OneGuide cannot recognize the infrared...
  4. OneGuide stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide stopped working: I recently changed TV and took the opportunity to unplug everything on my entertainment unit and give a good clean behind it. After changing TV and reconnecting everything (Xbox One console,...
  5. Press X for OneGuide no longer works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Press X for OneGuide no longer works: I noticed that after the XBOExperience update, pressing the X button no longer launches OneGuide. In addition to that, I can't pin OneGuide...when I try to pin OneGuide, a pin tile is instead...
  6. Oneguide and Virgin Media (SMT-C7101) not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide and Virgin Media (SMT-C7101) not working?: Hello, I have a 1tb Samsung SMT-C7101 virgin media TiVo box and have not been able to use Oneguide with it. I have read that similar versions of the box work (I can see the TV itself but just not...
  7. Virgin Media V-box (Cisco 4585DVB) not working with OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Virgin Media V-box (Cisco 4585DVB) not working with OneGuide: Hi, Subject is pretty self explanatory. I am unable to get my V-Box HD to work with the one guide. V-Box is an option when going through the setup, but once selected rather than taking me...
  8. OneGuide and Xbox TV not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide and Xbox TV not working: I connected my set top cable box to my Xbox One HDMI input for the first time today. It asked me a few simple questions and now when i go into the app and to live TV i simply get a blank screen....
  9. Connect Centurylink Prism OneGuide - Need Model # that works

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Centurylink Prism OneGuide - Need Model # that works: Hi, I had my xbox controlling turning on/off my direcTV just fine, but just switched to CenturyLink Prism and it cannot find the model, or detect it on its own. The model on the box says IPW8000....
  10. XBOX TV and/or OneGuide not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX TV and/or OneGuide not working: Hello, I'm a new owner of a 1TB XBONE. I'm attempting to link up my cable box to my console with the hopes of taking advantage of the OneGuide feature. I've gotten the XBOX to put the cable one...