Oneguide provider Italia

Discus and support Oneguide provider Italia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, unfortunately i cannot set the tv app on the xbox because a lot of channels have problems and don't show infos, which provider should i use for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterJD, Nov 28, 2019.

1. MisterJD
    MisterJD Guest

Oneguide provider Italia

Hello, unfortunately i cannot set the tv app on the xbox because a lot of channels have problems and don't show infos, which provider should i use for the italian lineup and why the correct option i'm using don't work properly?

:)

MisterJD, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Oneguide provider Italia

Hi I suggest you make contact with some Agent Support on https://support.xbox.com/contactus
  3. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

If you want a provider added, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
  4. axle12 Win User

tv tuner

settings go to oneguide go into oneguide you should see hdmi usb and advanced on the hdmi go down to remove the provider now by default usb device master receiver
  5. Zangetsu221 Win User

The entire channel lineup is wrong.

Hey everyone, this same problem just happened to me where my cable provider changed the channel lineup but my xbox was still using the old channel numbers but i found how to fix it. Go to settings ---> tv&oneguide ---> oneguide---> clear oneguide ---> then
    last still in oneguide go to tv lineup and go through that again. That fixed it for me.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

One guide for the UK

In settings select tv oneguide

Enter post code tv provider tv line up
Thema:

Oneguide provider Italia

1. Oneguide provider Italia - Similar Threads - Oneguide provider Italia

2. Oneguide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide: When would xbox oneguide be fixed for Australia ? How do we get service health and updates on resolution ? e925b573-de22-4979-8c55-8ad5210eb0bd
  3. The OneGuide stream block is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The OneGuide stream block is stupid: Dear Xbox, You have removed access to streaming OneGuide to your PC for "copyright". Now i get what you mean by that, BUT NOBODY WAS DOING THAT. All of us streaming OneGuide to the PC were using...
  4. Cant find my IPTV provider in OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find my IPTV provider in OneGuide: Hello! I cant find my IPTV provider in OneGuide. I posted a message about customer service, but a month passed and nothing has changed. How do I add a provider to the list?...
  5. TV OneGuide channel lineup for my provider is not correct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV OneGuide channel lineup for my provider is not correct: In setting up the OneGuide for my area, my TV provider is listed and will populate a guide, but the channel lineup is all wrong. I happen to work for the company that provides this service. I...
  6. OneGuide Service provider (Rovi) does not take into account area/zipcodes (Their Response ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Service provider (Rovi) does not take into account area/zipcodes (Their Response ...: Below is the exchange I had with ROVI in regards to how they list channels to the Xbox One OneGuide. This system is inherently broken as most of the listing in my & many areas have channels that...
  7. Which Comcast/Xfinity setup and cable box provide the best OneGuide experience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Comcast/Xfinity setup and cable box provide the best OneGuide experience?: I currently have just the Basic package from Xfinity (i.e.FOX, WCCO, WB, KMSP, etc.), though the Cisco RNG150N cable box. I do not have any HD channels, and the viewing experience on the OneGuide...
  8. Cable provider not listed on oneguide settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cable provider not listed on oneguide settings.: Hello, I was was hoping to have my cable connected via oneguide but my cable network isn't showing up on the drop down for my zip code. I'm in the US and believe the company should be listed as...
  9. How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?: My cable provider, Hiawatha Broadband Communications (hbci.com), is not listed as a provider for my zip code. Who do I contact to try and get the channel lineups in the OneGuide? Do I contact the...
  10. XBox OneGuide Canada - No Providers found

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox OneGuide Canada - No Providers found: Entering ANY postal code finds no providers. When will this be fixed? 1ea3b05a-9fa6-4295-bcda-8bcb6e546d73