OneGuide streaming not working

Discus and support OneGuide streaming not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I have been using the OneGuide to stream my other consoles to my PC so I can still use my computer. However, suddenly connecting to my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJ_Skywalker, Oct 24, 2020.

1. DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Guest

Recently I have been using the OneGuide to stream my other consoles to my PC so I can still use my computer. However, suddenly connecting to my Xbox One using the companion app results in "OneGuide can't be used while streaming (0x87e10004). Why can I
    no longer use my streaming app to view my HDMI hook ups? What is going on when I was literally just able to use this a week ago?

:)

DJ_Skywalker, Oct 24, 2020
  2. OK Fowl Win User

does the xbox remote work with the xbox one x

Yes it will work with the One X Console. The Xbox One Media Remote lets you control video playback for Blu-ray movies and streaming video on Xbox One*. Additionally, there are dedicated Back and OneGuide buttons.
    The OneGuide button provides one-touch, quick access to your favorite TV shows and movies through the Xbox program guide
  3. Archersaurus22 Win User

OneGuide missing from App

They have officially responded on reddit:

"OneGuide, including the guide, TV controls, and TV streaming, were removed from the Windows versions of the Xbox app. To use OneGuide on Windows, get the Xbox One SmartGlass app in the Windows Store. OneGuide is still part of the Xbox app on iOS and Android."

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/62t1sc/windows_10_creators_update_faq_posted_33117/
  4. amiglad Win User

Oneguide not working

I'm experiencing the exact same issue as Caldo after downloading the most recent sw update. Is a system restore the only known solution to this issue? I'm in Redmond, WA and Comcast is my cable provider,
  5. Caldo15 Win User

Oneguide not working

another thing, in the setting menu, under TV & Oneguide, I cannot find the "Devices" option, it was there the other day, not showing up anymore
  6. Nutty Ninja69 Win User

OneGuide not working.

I have the same issue in the UK, I'm sure Microsoft are working hard to bring one guide to other countries.
Thema:

1. OneGuide streaming not working - Similar Threads - OneGuide streaming working

2. Bring Back OneGuide Streaming for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Bring Back OneGuide Streaming for Windows 10: Hi. If you dunno this. I'm a streamer over on Facebook, that's going variety and right now, I wanna bring more content to my streams. But only way I can do that is via Xbox Console Companion....
  3. XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide to Nintendo Switch.: XBOX ONE S cannot stream OneGuide into Nintendo Switch. It's very Important of stream Nintendo Switch on XBOX ONE. How come I cannot Capture on Nintendo Switch to OBS PC. [img]...
  4. New OneGuide error 0x87e10004 when streaming Nintendo Switch to iPad / Mac (via OneCast)

in XboX Insiders
    New OneGuide error 0x87e10004 when streaming Nintendo Switch to iPad / Mac (via OneCast): I have an issue with OneGuide that just started this week. I have a Nintendo Switch connected to my XBox One S through the HDMI input port. With this setup I used to stream my Nintendo Switch to...
  5. Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream Nintendo switch through oneguide anymore: Whats going on Microsoft? This was never a problem before and suddenly the ability for me to stream my switch through my xbox goes away? Whats the deal? I streamed for months and most of my...
  6. Cannot Stream OneGuide to PC - Can anything be done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Stream OneGuide to PC - Can anything be done?: There are several youtube tutorials online showing how you can have the Xbox display your Nintendo Switch using OneGuide, then stream that to your PC for a simple way to record Nintendo Switch...
  7. Xbox Oneguide Streaming to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Oneguide Streaming to PC: I understand that this functionality was removed over fear of bad actors. However, Seeing as how this is the primary use I have for my xbox (video capture for other game consoles) I would really...
  8. The OneGuide stream block is stupid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The OneGuide stream block is stupid: Dear Xbox, You have removed access to streaming OneGuide to your PC for "copyright". Now i get what you mean by that, BUT NOBODY WAS DOING THAT. All of us streaming OneGuide to the PC were using...
  9. Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Switch won't display in Oneguide when xbox is streaming on the xbox app.: Hi, I have an issue. First I put my switch hdmi in port into the xbox and the other end into the switch dock, and the hdmi out into the tv and blah blah you know that already. It works but one...
  10. Streaming Xbox 360(or another device) to Windows 10 through oneguide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Xbox 360(or another device) to Windows 10 through oneguide: Having issues streaming oneguide content to Windows 10. Currently I have my 360 plugged in there. I use it for various things, one of them being playing old games that aren't on BC. It functions...