Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection

Discus and support Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, The oneguide guide has not been displaying tv show information for weeks now. I have reset oneguide and even re scanned the frequencies but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Grugly, Jan 5, 2020.

1. /u/Grugly
    /u/Grugly Guest

Hello,

The oneguide guide has not been displaying tv show information for weeks now.

I have reset oneguide and even re scanned the frequencies but still no info.

I am located in Australia.

Have sent reports through and will send another shortly.

GT- Grugly

submitted by /u/Grugly
    [link] [comments]

/u/Grugly, Jan 5, 2020
  2. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How to add missing channels?

Hey guys,

If going to TV & OneGuide settings -> Guide and telling it to show all HD & SD channels DOES NOT cause the missing channels to appear, can you do the following?

Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem and let us know what you are seeing.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Oneguide favorites

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

One guide OTA Hauppauge TV tuner Chicago missing channels in line up

5. Jedi Ferveo Win User

Xbox One Switches to HD channels

Try settings, TV and Oneguide, Oneguide, Show all HD and SD
  6. Satmax74 Win User

Xbox One guide and Time Warner Cable

Eastern North Carolina Time Warner's old channel line-up still in OneGuide. I restored my box to factory defaults and OneGuide still shows ESPN on channel 1500 when it should be TV Japan. Who's the company that feeds line up info to OneGuide? Maybe they
    need a notice that TWC has changed their line up...
Thema:

1. Oneguide - TV show info missing - USB connection - Similar Threads - Oneguide show info

2. Xbox One X - Oneguide showing no info on channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Oneguide showing no info on channels: Is anyone else seeing no Oneguide info showing in the channel list this week? e486735c-038c-4af0-b78d-bf68cde21862
  3. OneGuide shows "No Info Available" for all channels

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide shows "No Info Available" for all channels: Sometime within the past week OneGuide stopped refreshing Verizon Fios provider data. Been working for several years without issue. None of the 4 troubleshooting steps have any affect on the...
  4. "Unable to get series details" for any channel and for any show in OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to get series details" for any channel and for any show in OneGuide: Hello, Since few days I am unable to view "Show details" for any channel and for any show in OneGuide with "Unable to get series details". I attach a link to the photo for easy reference. I've...
  5. OneGuide is not showing information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide is not showing information: OneGuide is not showing the information in the guide. The information is there it just isn't showing it. You can get the info if you do like this: 1. Choose a channel to get fullscreen TV (No...
  6. OneGuide in App doesn't show same channels as OneGuide on Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide in App doesn't show same channels as OneGuide on Console: I'm in Seattle and use an Antenna... on the console I see Channel 28.2 as available... but in the xbox app on win 10, that channel isn't listed. There may be other channels, but this is the one I...
  7. OneGuide no longer showing profile picture on Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide no longer showing profile picture on Console: Just recently I noticed my OneGuide showing a blank picture on the top left corner on the console only. It works fine on SmartGlass though. I've tried resetting the console and troubleshooting...
  8. IPTV HD Channels Not Showing Up on OneGuide

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IPTV HD Channels Not Showing Up on OneGuide: I have Bristol Tennessee Electric Services IPTV cable service. Everything works great except all the channels above channel 836 do not show up in the OneGuide. I can get to them with the cable...
  9. Xbox OneGuide Help shows every time I go to TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox OneGuide Help shows every time I go to TV?: Hey guys, I set up Xbox TV just fine the first time I tried. Everything worked great. I got tired of the kinect thinking every movement was me trying to control movies with my hands so I turned...
  10. Amazon App Not Showing Up in OneGuide

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon App Not Showing Up in OneGuide: My Amazon app has vanished. It is not showing up as available to download either from the onegude app list. Is there a way to find it? 1fffa9df-ccc3-4d4f-ae6e-90bf3c6afdec