oneguide

Discus and support oneguide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I asked this question before but since no one knew what I was talking about I wanted to rewrite this while also giving a link to a video to show what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HunterDublin08, Nov 4, 2019.

1. oneguide

I asked this question before but since no one knew what I was talking about I wanted to rewrite this while also giving a link to a video to show what Im talking about.

So I used to use one guide as away of recording other game consoles when I wanted to so I can make videos on other consoles since I dont have a elgato or any other why of recording other game consoles. The way I did this was pluging the HDMI into one console
    then pluging the other end into the xbox one HDMI in then going into One guide than on my computer I open up Xbox Console Companion then connecting to my xbox to the app so I could use a recording software to record the video but now when I try to connect
    my xbox the Xbox Console Companion while on oneguide it says "Sorry we can't launch this" "OneGuide cant be used while streaming"

Heres a video link to show what Im talking about https://youtu.be/YwX9zbBQ91g

:)

HunterDublin08, Nov 4, 2019
  2. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Centurylink Prism wrong Oneguide lineup

For OneGuide issues, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem.
  3. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

Issues with OneGuide data? Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
  4. Muinin Win User

HDMI Input channel gone from one guide

I fixed it by going into settings>TV & OneGuide>OneGuide. Under "Advanced" select "Clear OneGuide".
  5. Carlos Yo Win User

Can't select HDMI passthrough input when using USB TV Tuner as well

I was having this same problem. I fixed it by going into settings>TV & OneGuide>OneGuide. Under "Advanced" select "Clear OneGuide". That should refresh everything in OneGuide and then it popped up for me.
  6. Jedi Ferveo Win User

Xbox One Switches to HD channels

Try settings, TV and Oneguide, Oneguide, Show all HD and SD
Thema:

oneguide

1. oneguide - Similar Threads - oneguide

2. OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide Channel listings for Virgin Media UK wrong: Just wondering when the channel listings for the oneguide will be updated to reflect virgin media uk's changes back in the summer Nearly all standard definition channels where replaced with the...
  3. OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide Freeview (England) missing channels (USB OTA Tuner)?: Whether I choose "Freeview" or "Freeview National Lineup", loads of channels are missing from OneGuide. The tuner found 178 channels but many appear at the bottom of the guide with no lineup...
  4. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...
  5. OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV

in XboX Insiders
    OneGuide keeps going the screen saver while watching TV: While watching TV using the OneGuide app, the Xbox goes into screen saver (showing close achievements, etc). I've filed a report on the Xbox, just thought I'd post here also. submitted by...
  6. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  7. Oneguide in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide in Australia: Hi all, I was looking into getting a TV tuner for my xbox but have seen one reddit post in January that Oneguide no longer works. I haven't been able to find any supporting articles so I wanted...
  8. Oneguide problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide problems: [img] What happened to Oneguide? When i used to click the guide button it would bring me directly to the favorites screen rather than the full guide. Now I have to click into favorites. Not a...
  9. Oneguide favorites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide favorites: When using oneguide on Xbox One for my tv listings, the guide will not stay on my favorites. I click on the favorites tab when I bring the guide up, then I close it. When I bring the guide up...
  10. OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide We've Lost Your TV Lineup: Everytime I setup Lineup get the message We've Lost Your TV Lineup, hard reset, clears OneGuide, clear TV settings, setup everything, same message. 40373e9b-7388-4998-a23c-e71ead7e2325