oneguide

Discus and support oneguide in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I asked this question before but since no one knew what I was talking about I wanted to rewrite this while also giving a link to a video to show what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HunterDublin08, Nov 4, 2019.

1. oneguide

I asked this question before but since no one knew what I was talking about I wanted to rewrite this while also giving a link to a video to show what Im talking about.

So I used to use one guide as away of recording other game consoles when I wanted to so I can make videos on other consoles since I dont have a elgato or any other why of recording other game consoles. The way I did this was pluging the HDMI into one console
    then pluging the other end into the xbox one HDMI in then going into One guide than on my computer I open up Xbox Console Companion then connecting to my xbox to the app so I could use a recording software to record the video but now when I try to connect
    my xbox the Xbox Console Companion while on oneguide it says "Sorry we can't launch this" "OneGuide cant be used while streaming"

Heres a video link to show what Im talking about https://youtu.be/YwX9zbBQ91g

:)

HunterDublin08, Nov 4, 2019
  2. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

Centurylink Prism wrong Oneguide lineup

For OneGuide issues, go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide problem.
  3. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

How do I get my missing cable provider listed in OneGuide?

Issues with OneGuide data? Go to TV & OneGuide settings -> Troubleshooting -> Report a OneGuide Problem.
  4. Muinin Win User

HDMI Input channel gone from one guide

I fixed it by going into settings>TV & OneGuide>OneGuide. Under "Advanced" select "Clear OneGuide".
  5. Carlos Yo Win User

Can't select HDMI passthrough input when using USB TV Tuner as well

I was having this same problem. I fixed it by going into settings>TV & OneGuide>OneGuide. Under "Advanced" select "Clear OneGuide". That should refresh everything in OneGuide and then it popped up for me.
  6. Jedi Ferveo Win User

Xbox One Switches to HD channels

Try settings, TV and Oneguide, Oneguide, Show all HD and SD
Thema:

oneguide

1. oneguide - Similar Threads - oneguide

2. OneGuide in Xbox App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide in Xbox App not working: Hello there I've had this problem for a while now and ive tried everything I can think of to get One Guide working just like it used to in the Xbox App. Firstly, OneGuide on the Xbox works...
  3. OneGuide "No info available" - Again (third time)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneGuide "No info available" - Again (third time): Bummer, here we go again. On 01/30/20 my OneGuide stopped providing channel listing information for my TV provider (currently Dish) and displays "No info available". The channel lineup is still...
  4. Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.

in XboX Insiders
    Oneguide Program info missing from EPG Australia.: For the last couple of months the program info in the program guide has been missing. The info shows up when you change channels up or down but nothing in the guide. There's a couple mentions in...
  5. Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use my Android devices to watch TV in the OneGuide (USB TV tuner): This has been an issue for a while! I am no longer able to use OneGuide on my Android devices. For example, on the phone I'm reporting from, the Xbox Companion app tells me to set up Live TV on...
  6. OneGuide

in XBoX on Windows
    OneGuide: Hi! I am trying to connect a device to my Xbox One and access it through OneGuide but the Xbox says that the cable is not connected when I have connected the device through the right cable and...
  7. Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has OneGuide not been fixed yet? [mod removed]: Can someone from Xbox please get in contact with me about the above ticket. Been getting the runaround for over a month now. The last troubleshooting step was to create a insider hub account and...
  8. Oneguide guide data missing - "No info available" for every OTA channel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide guide data missing - "No info available" for every OTA channel: As per XBF Brad A's request here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/oneguide-full-of-no-info-available-on-every-ota/e778933b-4271-480d-a6b4-82e24117a66b?page=1 I am creating a...
  9. Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong channel list for UPC cable provider in OneGuide settings: Hello I've connected my UPC TV decoder to console to be able to watch my cable TV provider through xbox OneGuide. UPC is cable tv provider in my region. Objective was to use pad to and one pilot...
  10. OneGuide se inicia solo

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide se inicia solo: Hola tengo la Xbox OneS y una TV samsung la cual configure para que se encendiera y apagara al usar la Xbox. El problema es que al encender la Xbox y encenderse la Tv se me inicia OneGuide para...