Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

Discus and support Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sydney2008, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Sydney2008
    Sydney2008 Guest

So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to report and they reversed charges and deactivated my credit card and issued a new one. I received the new one
    and before even activating it, I checked my credit card account online and found new MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA charges on the newly issued card. Called Capital One again to report and they said they had to cancel this new card, issue a new one to me and would
    be reporting to MICROSOFTXBOX. They said that it is likely that MICROSOFTXBOX pays extra to VISA to be able to continue to charge a replacement card for "reoccurring charges". Long story short, I just cut up my THIRD replacement card as the MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA
    charges keep coming. Capital One is great about reversing all the charges, however, they seem to be at the mercy of MICROSOFT*XBOX. We did have a conference call with a seemingly helpful MICROSOFTXBOX representative who looked up both my initial credit card
    number (when charges began) and my current card (most recent charges 2 days ago) but she could not bring up any info regarding charges/customer. Unbelievable!!!!!

:)

Sydney2008, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Sydney2008 Win User

I lost you after “they hop on your friends list”. What friends list?

Capital One can’t seem to stop the charges from coming. They submitted some kind of “Payment Cancellation Service” request to MicrosoftXBox which made no sense to me because I never authorized/requested any kind of payment to MicrosoftXBox to begin with.
    And charges still continued. The last charges were now 3 days ago and yesterday my card was deactivated without a replacement so I hope it stops!
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

4. R4VER Win User

Your microsoft account will give you a breakdown of what is likely to have been charged, you can cancel subscriptions directly from there
  5. Sydney2008 Win User

For the first replacement card, I had just received it, hadn't activated it, looked up my credit card account oonline and saw that new XBox charges were made on the yet unactivated card!

The XBox charges have been the only fraudulent charges. No other vendor.
  6. Sydney2008 Win User

I have no subscriptions to cancel on Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card - Similar Threads - Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft

2. Ongoing content download and download queue issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ongoing content download and download queue issues: Hi all, I am experiencing ongoing issues with download of content. In the last couple of days I posted re issues adding Batman Telltale series from Games with Gold. I managed to clear this...
  3. Ongoing issues with Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus

in XBoX on Windows
    Ongoing issues with Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus: The Outer Worlds: Another patch, another complete re-install required. Again as last time there is still no way to properly patch the game like e.g. on Steam. I would need to re-download and...
  4. FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FYI - Bungie - Destiny Server Issues Ongoing: Hi all, Just a heads up that Bungie have had some major issues with their servers for Destiny 1 & 2 for the past few hours, and are hopefully on their way back online again. When you login, you...
  5. The ongoing Xbox one s controller mic mute issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    The ongoing Xbox one s controller mic mute issue: I bought my sons xbox one s in December 18, with a third part headset mic, this worked fine plugged directly into the controllers for a few months, then the no mic symbol appeared and the mic...
  6. Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with seeing the wish list notifications after picking products...: Xbox Insider Staff Since the last post I made here 12 days ago about not seeing the wish list notifications showing up in the guide where the Alerts bell is in the guide. after going to the store...
  7. Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem With Update & Xbox Live ONGOING. Fixes NOT WORKING. Where do I report this?: A factory reset? Really? That's not a solution at all. We shouldn't have to do that. Microsoft should have a solution to a problem they have created with out the users having to start from...
  8. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...: I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and...
  9. Serious Ongoing Audio Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Serious Ongoing Audio Issue: Hello. I'm currently in Insider Alpha with an Xbox One X. For the last 2-3 updates there's been rather serious issues with audio and playable videos. The audio output will emit high pitched...
  10. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game: I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a...