Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card

Discus and support Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sydney2008, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Sydney2008
    Sydney2008 Guest

So starting in May, I saw several small charges on my credit card statement from MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA. I called up my credit card company to report and they reversed charges and deactivated my credit card and issued a new one. I received the new one
    and before even activating it, I checked my credit card account online and found new MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA charges on the newly issued card. Called Capital One again to report and they said they had to cancel this new card, issue a new one to me and would
    be reporting to MICROSOFTXBOX. They said that it is likely that MICROSOFTXBOX pays extra to VISA to be able to continue to charge a replacement card for "reoccurring charges". Long story short, I just cut up my THIRD replacement card as the MICROSOFT*XBOXBILL.INFOWA
    charges keep coming. Capital One is great about reversing all the charges, however, they seem to be at the mercy of MICROSOFT*XBOX. We did have a conference call with a seemingly helpful MICROSOFTXBOX representative who looked up both my initial credit card
    number (when charges began) and my current card (most recent charges 2 days ago) but she could not bring up any info regarding charges/customer. Unbelievable!!!!!

:)

Sydney2008, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Sydney2008 Win User

I lost you after “they hop on your friends list”. What friends list?

Capital One can’t seem to stop the charges from coming. They submitted some kind of “Payment Cancellation Service” request to MicrosoftXBox which made no sense to me because I never authorized/requested any kind of payment to MicrosoftXBox to begin with.
    And charges still continued. The last charges were now 3 days ago and yesterday my card was deactivated without a replacement so I hope it stops!
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

4. R4VER Win User

Your microsoft account will give you a breakdown of what is likely to have been charged, you can cancel subscriptions directly from there
  5. Sydney2008 Win User

For the first replacement card, I had just received it, hadn't activated it, looked up my credit card account oonline and saw that new XBox charges were made on the yet unactivated card!

The XBox charges have been the only fraudulent charges. No other vendor.
  6. Sydney2008 Win User

I have no subscriptions to cancel on Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft XBox charges on my VISA credit card - Similar Threads - Ongoing fraudulent Microsoft

2. Ongoing issues with Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing issues with Xbox one s: Hi all i was wondering if anyone can help. I have had ongoing update error message I have hard reset, Pierre cycled, restored with games, factory reinstalled the Xbox will not start now. I sent...
  3. Ongoing 120FPS Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ongoing 120FPS Issue: Hello everyone, I am hoping someone else is having this issue and can help me out. So I recently purchased the Xbox Series X. I currently own a MAG272C 165Hz 1080p Monitor. I have tried Playing...
  4. Crackdown 3 PC Ongoing Issue Since May 2020 (A Running Process May Be Interfering With The...

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackdown 3 PC Ongoing Issue Since May 2020 (A Running Process May Be Interfering With The...: Hi, I recently purchased your title Crackdown 3 from the Microsoft Store to play on my PC To my dismay, the game in its current state is entirely unplayable (kicks me out to the main menu after...
  5. Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months!

in XboX Insiders
    Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months!: Fix DVR please! Alpha-skip. Issue been ongoing for months! Only records 6 secs without audio! Irrelevant of length selected submitted by /u/BikerZed85 [link] [comments]
  6. Ongoing Temporary Network Problem Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ongoing Temporary Network Problem Message: Hello, We have been trying to access our Xbox One games online (Minecraft, The Sims 4) etc. and for over two days and constantly get the message "There's a temporary network problem." It goes on...
  7. Are the Xbox Avatar items still ongoing including the program I am no longer with?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Xbox Avatar items still ongoing including the program I am no longer with?: So, will the Xbox Avatar Editor continue service despite not releasing a lot of items? And also, is the Ambassadors Program (the program I used to be with) still rewards members with exclusive...
  8. XBOX One system updates now kick you out of an ongoing game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One system updates now kick you out of an ongoing game?: Now in 3 days I have got twice an XBOX One system update that pops up in the middle of a game. It has 3 buttons to install and reboot, to postpone but disable network or turn off xbox. Neither of...
  9. Use subscription and play games while there is ongoing update on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Use subscription and play games while there is ongoing update on my account: My hotmail account has been blocked for one month following mistakes that I have done to recover my password and the fact that we have moved from a country to another: the phone number recorded on...
  10. Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...

in XboX Insiders
    Still haveing ongoing issues with the movies 2019 when I’m watching any movie I choose to...: I’m still haveing issues with the 2019 app latest version of the app when I’m watching any movie I choose to watch I’m still encountering the white circle just keeps spinning like it trying to...