Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,...

Discus and support Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,... in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Onkyo (Audio/Video Receivers): Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by David ODowns, Jun 15, 2019.

1. David ODowns
    David ODowns Guest

Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,...

Onkyo (Audio/Video Receivers): Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!
    Mine is working again now. Try holding power until xbox shuts completely down. Turn xbox back on and search for updates. Run any updates. Unplug the tuner from the xbox. Restart xbox again (actual restart, not just sleep mode). Plug tuner back in and
    rescan your channels.

:)

David ODowns, Jun 15, 2019
  2. mdeconno Win User

Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!

Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!
    At least I know I'm not the only person. I have two Xbox Ones located in two separate areas of the house with two separate TV Tuners and two separate OTA antennas.

Last night, everything was fine - this morning, both are crippled by the same exact issue you're inquiring about.

I've even gone as to switch the two peripherals between the two XBox's to test them. Also, I completely shut down and redid the set up process, nothing works.
  3. Mack Daddy 1 Win User

Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process, it takes me right back to the ‘We've lost your tv lineup.’ Screen again. Fix this! I just want to watch tv!

same problem here

I have 2 xbox one machines connected to 2 visio tv's. Both worked perfect until June 6 and now neither one works. Message is no tuner found.

1. both digital tuners are recommended Happauge

2. Message is the same on both machines

3. I reset one of the boxes to factory default, no change, except a lot of time spent

What's up?
    Mine is working again now. Try holding power until xbox shuts completely down. Turn xbox back on and search for updates. Run any updates. Unplug the tuner from the xbox. Restart xbox again (actual restart, not just sleep mode). Plug tuner back in and
    rescan your channels.
  4. David ODowns Win User

Thanks to Microsoft for fixing this so quickly!
  5. David ODowns Win User

seeing this issue with a USB TV tuner card (no HDMI)

Tried a "factory reset",

tried a full USB offline reinstall with no importing old data,

Even after a complete offline reinstall, I'm seeing this issue.

Getting this every time: one guide goes thru the scan, that's successful and picks up my OTA channels, but then launching the oneguide app gives "We've lost your TV lineup" "Do you want to set it up again?"

and then if I hit yes and set it up again, it just goes back to "lost" again, and if I hit no there's a blank screen and no TV.

How can oneguide OTA fail this bad? This is one of the reasons I bought an xbox one -- for the OTA live TV pause / rewind feature! it should be able to work w/ no internet connection!

To be clear, my internet connection is working fine for everything else, including xbox gold multiplayer games.

if the OTA scan works, oneguide should be able to show me live TV no matter what!
    Exact same problem on my end. We've been told they are working on it, sooooo……………… I guess we just wait.
  6. David ODowns Win User

Same issue. Using Haupage usb tv tuner. Can't watch anything.
    I'm using the Hauppauge as well.
Thema:

1. Onkyo: Getting ‘We’ve lost your tv lineup.’ Message. When I go through the setup process,... - Similar Threads - Onkyo Getting ‘We’ve

2. Onkyo TX SR 444 ATMOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onkyo TX SR 444 ATMOS: Has anybody managed to get dolby atmos to work on onkyo TX SR 444 and x box one x? bfff3c30-d09a-4be1-a448-0b07b0e4d15c
  3. Xbox one 4K up scaling via external Onkyo receiver flickers On live tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one 4K up scaling via external Onkyo receiver flickers On live tv: hi, I have an up scaling AV receiver.that turns everything into 2160P for my LG 4K tv. i found the picture quality is better than hdmi passthru though the amp, meaning it does a better up scaling...
  4. Your TV Signal Was Lost with Receiver setup - Pioneer 1224, Pioneer 1024 and Onkyo NR636

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your TV Signal Was Lost with Receiver setup - Pioneer 1224, Pioneer 1024 and Onkyo NR636: I am having lots of trouble with Your TV Signal Was Lost coming up. I have done the following: My current setup: Samsung tv < receiver < Xbox one < directv All have been hooked up with HDMI...
  5. [SOLVED] Onkyo XBOX One X 4K issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    [SOLVED] Onkyo XBOX One X 4K issue: Anyone with XBOX One X not getting 4K resolution from your 4K TV via Onkyo AVR that has two HDMI Out ports? The screen keep getting back to 1080p regardless what you do, then do this:- 1. Connect...
  6. Dolby Atmos nor working with Xbox one x and onkyo TX-SR444

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos nor working with Xbox one x and onkyo TX-SR444: Hi All, I have my Xbox one x running through an onkyo TX-sr444 AV receiver via the hdmi cable provided with the console to an LG E6V There is no audio when the console starts up or when I try...
  7. No HDR with Onkyo TR-NX646 and Epson 5040ub (4k / 24hz / YCbCr 4:2:2 24 bit)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No HDR with Onkyo TR-NX646 and Epson 5040ub (4k / 24hz / YCbCr 4:2:2 24 bit): I have an Epson 5040ub projector that support (faux) 4k and HDR. I have it connected to my Xbox One S through my Onkyo TR-NX646 (AVR). In this configuration, I cannot get HDR to work from the...
  8. Xbox One S to Onkyo Reciever Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S to Onkyo Reciever Issue: Hey folks, This may be oureky related to my reciever and not the console, but have had no luck searching online. Having a strange connection error between my Xbox One S and my Onkyo reciever....
  9. Onkyo Surround Sound set up for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Onkyo Surround Sound set up for Xbox One: Love my surround sound system and I get Awesome Surround Sound when I play games and when I watch Bluray/DVDs. When I switch to apps like SlingTV, Netflix, Amazon and HULU, I get only two...
  10. Xbox One Kinect control for Onkyo PR-SC885

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Kinect control for Onkyo PR-SC885: Anyone one run into issues setting up a AVR or Pre-amp to be controlled by the Xbox One Kinect? I just got a kinect this weekend. It recognizes my samsung tv, but my older Onkyo -SC885 pre-amp...