Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox?

Discus and support Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i‘m really pissed because i bought a game 1 hour ago >The Sims 4 Seasons Add-on< online on my mobile phone and it doesn‘t show up on my xbox one x? I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LauraOM, Feb 5, 2020.

1. LauraOM
    LauraOM Guest

i‘m really pissed because i bought a game 1 hour ago >The Sims 4 Seasons Add-on< online on my mobile phone and it doesn‘t show up on my xbox one x? I payed immediately with my Bank account and they debited my bank account with the money 1 minute after but
    i didn’t got a ordering confirmation? I also can‘t find my game in my order history??? Is that a joke?

ps: i‘m sure that it was logged in with the right account because i have only one xbox account

:)

LauraOM, Feb 5, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Dexter#XBA Win User

Lara Croft GoL DLC is not backwards compatible

Thanks for the reply. I looked there but it doesn‘t show up. How long does it normaly take for DLCs to become backwards compatible?
  4. amaz c Win User

about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report

Link doesn‘t work. It leads to my own activity feed.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Lara Croft GoL DLC is not backwards compatible

Thanks for the reply. I looked there but it doesn‘t show up. How long does it normaly take for DLCs to become backwards compatible?
    I would assume as soon as possible since the game is on the backwards compatible list.

I don't have any specific dates I can give.
  6. Maetheos Win User

Back 4 Blood = Left 4 Dead 3

I checked it out, but doesn‘t catch my interest much from what I‘ve seen. Still holding out hope that Valve gets into making proper games again.
Thema:

1. Online bought game doesn‘t show up on my Xbox? - Similar Threads - Online bought game

2. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  3. I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.: As mentioned in the title, online mode is not enabled in my account. How can I fix it? For Example ; [img] 2cb90572-7e4c-4282-8723-902a2083baa9
  4. Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an XBOX 360 game online, but it is not being downloaded: So, the title pretty much says it all. I bought a game as online download, but it is not being downloaded. I restarted the console. It is connected to the internet. Nothing. And BTW, where is the...
  5. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  6. Bought a game online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game online: It is not allowing me to play the game 121128b3-9668-4ef6-bc28-83ca116c075a
  7. Can't access games bought online with xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access games bought online with xbox live: I bought a 2nd xbox for my youngest son, I'm logged on, and it says I've got an xbox live gold subscription, but when I try to play an installed game that was bought online it says I need an xbox...
  8. Can I still play game if I move to Korea? I bought games online in US.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play game if I move to Korea? I bought games online in US.: I am going to use xbox one X in Korea for few months. Are the games region locked? I want to make sure that I can still play games online in Korea, too. I bought games at US store....
  9. can't play/start any of the games i bought online (xbox one x)

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play/start any of the games i bought online (xbox one x): so i can't play/start any of the games i bought online. whenever i try, it says that the account that made the purchase must be signed in. i'm a 100% sure that those games were bought on my...
  10. Some games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games" online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games" online: Hi! Some of my games bought and installed in my Xbox One is not showing on "My games"online. Is there a fix to connect these to my account? I guess these were bought when I was logged off. And...