Online Bullying is NOT ok

Discus and support Online Bullying is NOT ok in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I absolutely agree that this should be talked about more often, but also that those on the receiving end be encouraged to report the one bullying them.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EastwickGal, Feb 16, 2020.

1. EastwickGal
    EastwickGal Guest

I absolutely agree that this should be talked about more often, but also that those on the receiving end be encouraged to report the one bullying them. No one should be afraid to report their harasser.

:)

EastwickGal, Feb 16, 2020
  2. BizarroMantis Win User

What to do about BULLIES???

There is no way to control online bullying. The only thing that you can do is control how you react/respond to it. It's not so easy to avoid a real life bully, but an online one? You have many tools to keep a bully from bothering you, use them.
  3. I Dashboard It Win User

An interesting article on gamers I found.

They bully online because in real life they know they'll get beat up if they attempt to bully someone. Just my opinion.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Online Bullying

Thanks for the reminder about naming the player. Usually I don't, but considering he made a death threat for no reason at all and knowing about CoD players getting swatted for no good reason, anyone who makes a death threat, lightly or seriously, must be
    taken seriously.

I have reported their message, too, and will hold onto them if I need to.
    If you have reported the account that you think has violated the Code of Conduct just block it to prevent further abuse.

For threats on your person you should contact the law enforcement in your area
  5. AlexTyner Win User

Online Bullying

Thanks for the reminder about naming the player. Usually I don't, but considering he made a death threat for no reason at all and knowing about CoD players getting swatted for no good reason, anyone who makes a death threat, lightly or seriously, must be
    taken seriously.

I have reported their message, too, and will hold onto them if I need to.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Online Bullying

You should use the report message feature or report a player feature on your Xbox console.

Despite what ever may or may not have been said it is against forum rules to name and shame another user here
Thema:

1. Online Bullying is NOT ok - Similar Threads - Online Bullying

2. authorising online account for a childs mincraft microsoft xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    authorising online account for a childs mincraft microsoft xbox: Hi I am trying to set up my son to play Minecraft on line via Microsoft xbox. I have set up a family account, however when on the child's account we try to verify using the adult login: the...
  3. NBA 2K20 - sem acesso online

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K20 - sem acesso online: Ola Estou tentando acessar o modo online do NBA 2K20 e aparecem as mensagens em anexo. Tenho a assinatura do live gold. Ja alterei todas as configuracoes para adulto, ja removi como membro da...
  4. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  5. Can connect to internet but not online games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can connect to internet but not online games.: Switched to better Internet and now my xbox will still connect to the internet (i know because I downloaded warzone last night.) But every time i open a game it cant retrieve my ip and wont...
  6. Fifa 20 Online Verbindung bleibt dauernd stecken[Translation-Fifa 20 online connection gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa 20 Online Verbindung bleibt dauernd stecken[Translation-Fifa 20 online connection gets...: Hallo Leute und zwar wollt ich mal fragen warum ständig meine Leitung bei Fifa 20 Online stoppt jedesmal obwohl ich eine Leitung von über 600K habe. Ich spiele sogar per LAN Kabel Cat. 8 Ich...
  7. Bullied online by people and Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bullied online by people and Microsoft: Xbox ambassadors clearly dont get it so i am removing the context . Moving on . 61271b5d-a469-4daf-9ddd-43bd7d35591a
  8. Online Bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Bullying: This is my problem and I am hoping it's seen by the right people. I am also reporting this as an OSHA Certified Safety Officer. I met a player going by [Mod Removed] in For Honor. After he,...
  9. Online bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online bullying: People always bully me. () for No reason. I'm nice to everyone and then they're mean to me. This kid Noopyz said to me "trash kid get out of here no one likes you. I bet that's you in your...
  10. Online bullying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online bullying: People always bully me. () for No reason. I'm nice to everyone and then they're mean to me. This kid Noopyz said to me "trash kid get out of here no one likes you. I bet that's you in your...