Online community?

Discus and support Online community? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering, having been not active on any Gears games for quite some time, what the Gears 3 online numbers are like these days? Having recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlito117-9BC47DBA-C544-45CD-8B51-0B2438E1DE99, May 12, 2015.

1. Online community?

I was wondering, having been not active on any Gears games for quite some time, what the Gears 3 online numbers are like these days?

Having recently bought a 360 I'm wanting to get back on Gears online again, and wasn't sure if Gears 3 or Judgement had the most active online community.

Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

Carlito117-9BC47DBA-C544-45CD-8B51-0B2438E1DE99, May 12, 2015
  2. toonosaurus
    toonosaurus Guest
    Online Friends

Is there an easy way to view who of your friends is online and what they are currently playing, I thought xbox.com would allow you but it just says playing Xbox One

toonosaurus, May 12, 2015
  3. barneystuta
    barneystuta Guest
    Online Friends

I don't think you can on Xbox.com. However, you can on your Xbox One and the Smartglass app.

barneystuta, May 12, 2015
  4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Online, but not online???

You can fix it by upgrading your profile OP.

You need a gold account to use online MP functions and yours is currently silver.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You are a silver member, you need to buy gold.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, sorry it was a little hard to understand exactly what you're asking. Do you want to make your offline profile an online one to retain game saves and achievement progress etc.?

-

If so what you need to do it connect the Xbox to the internet and sign-in to your offline. There should be an option either on the dashboard where you avatar is on through the Xbox guide that says 'Join Xbox Live' if you hit that it will take you through
    the profile creation where you need to add an email and billing details.

-

Once that is completed you should have a randomly generated gamertag that has you previous games history and saves etc.

-

I noticed that you already have a gold membership on this new account, I will just mention that you won't be able to combine the two accounts or transfer the gold membership between them.
  7. BILLYunaire Win User

Yea, I only played 2 games online so far. The first one was very laggy and DC'd when score was 9 - 9. The second game wasn't as laggy, but still DC'd when the score was 11 - 8.

I'm hoping this won't be another year of failure for the online play in 2k. :-(
  8. Smwutches Win User

You need a gold subscription in order to play online.
Thema:

Online community?

1. Online community? - Similar Threads - Online community

2. Cannot play online even with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot play online even with gold: Yesterday my xbox was working perfectly fine, today when i got on i couldnt play online because my gold had 'ran out' yet i have a yearly gold subscription which was renewed on January 21st, so im...
  3. Xbox 360 online community players not up dating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 online community players not up dating: Help my list of online community players is not up dating (used to update after each game) its stuck on last time it up dated 81 days ago? I have cleared the memory cache but this did not fix...
  4. Join our Xbox One Discord Community - UGN Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join our Xbox One Discord Community - UGN Online: Good Afternoon Guys and Gals! I'm a Co-Leader of UGN Online, We're a gaming community based on Xbox One where we play just about anything and everything. Along with the massive variety of games...
  5. looking to join an online community ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking to join an online community ?: KSI has been around for many years across all the lastest consoles and games. We are looking for active members that are playing Halo MCC. If youre interested please send me a message :)...
  6. Online gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online gaming community: Hi Xbox community, I am a sergeant in United Republic gaming community and we are looking for "YOU" that's right you to join our ranks. We are a gaming community that plays together and...
  7. Looking for active gamers to join a great online gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active gamers to join a great online gaming community: BD Sports is a community of gamers who have been playing online leagues for over 10 years. We currently host Madden & NBA 2K leagues. We play for fun and friendly competition. On the XBOX 360...
  8. Revolution Of Gaming (Top Online Gaming Clan/Community) Open for Sign Ups Xbox 360 & Xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution Of Gaming (Top Online Gaming Clan/Community) Open for Sign Ups Xbox 360 & Xbox ...: Revolution Of Gaming TOP Online Gaming Community/Clan (Xbox 360 & Xbox One) Now is Open For Sign Ups Just Click Link to Sign Up...
  9. Online community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online community: Im a competitive COD player i play online in public lobbies as well, its gotten to the point where im getting harrassed verbaly and through messeges on a daily basis. And being threatened to be...
  10. XBL is the Premier Online Gaming Community, then why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL is the Premier Online Gaming Community, then why...: I love Xbox Live, to me it isn't even a discussion as to who the King is when is comes to the online gaming community and online features. However, since March... the competition has the ability...