Online de Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Discus and support Online de Minecraft Windows 10 edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Si yo compro Minecraft: Windows 10 edition ¿Puedo jugar con un jugador de Xbox? y si es así, ¿Tengo que pagar una suscripción de xbox live gold para... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gerónimo González1, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Online de Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Si yo compro Minecraft: Windows 10 edition ¿Puedo jugar con un jugador de Xbox? y si es así, ¿Tengo que pagar una suscripción de xbox live gold para jugar online con ese jugador?

[Edit - Translation] - If I buy Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Can I play with an Xbox player? And if so, do I have to pay an xbox live gold subscription to play online with that player?

:)

Gerónimo González1, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Ackis Win User

Connect to Xbox One Minecraft Game

Looked through some of the help articles - man the information is confusing.

Anyways from what I'm inferring from the posts is that you can play Windows 10 to Windows 10, and Pocket Edition to Windows 10 and that's it right now.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-help-on-different-devices

"You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta with other devices running Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices. Right now, you can play local multiplayer on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. Soon after the launch, online
    play will be available for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta."

http://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-faq#a5eebb2f431442ff850f552a209f44ed

Can I play online with other people on Windows 10? Or on different devices?

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Gerónimo González1

Thank you for taking the time to post on the Xbox Forums. Seeing that your question has been answered, we will be locking the thread in order to prevent repetitive answers that would bump the thread. If you have any other questions or concerns, please
    don't hesitate to come back and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Yes you can play with Xbox Player and no, you don't need a subscription. But if Xbox play bedrock edition, you want to play the same.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Gerónimo González1,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Minecraft is cross-play compatible between Windows 10 and Xbox one so you shouldn't have anything to worry about there. Just make sure you are both playing the same version.

Also, as long as you are the one playing on Windows, you do not need a subscription to play online. Hope this helps! let us know if you have any further questions.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
Thema:

1. Online de Minecraft Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Online Minecraft Windows

2. Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back, and all the time I have been having problems with connecting online. I keep getting the message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  3. XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?: I am considering to buy to my daughter Minecraft to play online with her friends but I am not sure which platform to choose. Most of her friends playing Minecraft on Windows 10 machines. Can Xbox...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.xom

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.xom: I am unable to join a realm on Windows 10 minecraft because of this, i have no idea how to change this and this is very frustrating [img] cbb12304-53b2-4cd9-bbff-26874ad2dc38
  5. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...
  6. Online connectivity in minecraft for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online connectivity in minecraft for windows 10: I bought a key for the game to play with my friends, after I downloaded it the game automatically accesses to my xbox live account but when I go to the realms tab it says "Your friends are not...
  7. I can't play online on MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on MINECRAFT: WINDOWS 10 EDITION.: [img] Hi, i just want to play online on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I can't. I already changed my Xbox Live settings and it doesn't work. I still can't play... Help me please......
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition- xbox privacy and online settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition- xbox privacy and online settings: i was playing some Minecraft yesterday just fine until today, for some reason it says i cant play online multiplayer "due to my privacy and online settings" this SHOULD NOT happen. i strongly...
  9. i cant play online in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play online in minecraft windows 10: Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he invites me to his world before I try to join. When I...
  10. Buying Minecraft Windows 10 on my account, only to have it not work online because of "Privacy"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Minecraft Windows 10 on my account, only to have it not work online because of "Privacy": I spent a fair few hours just trying to get Minecraft windows 10 edition working online, the main reason it would not work is to do with a "privacy & settings" error when trying to join a realm....