Online difficulties

Discus and support Online difficulties in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im having problems with system.. everything is fine until ten minutes or 15 minutes playing a game...then i get kicked out my party and kick off... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaGGoat248, Aug 27, 2019.

1. DaGGoat248
    DaGGoat248 Guest

Online difficulties

Im having problems with system.. everything is fine until ten minutes or 15 minutes playing a game...then i get kicked out my party and kick off online? Any solutions

:)

DaGGoat248, Aug 27, 2019
  2. DaGGoat248 Win User

Online difficulties

What if the system isn't in that room...thats why i use wireless connection
  3. DaGGoat248 Win User

Online difficulties

Wat if im not close enough to it..tv isn't in that part of room...havent had any problems before
  4. EDKILL13 Win User

Online difficulties

Try with a wired connection...also check your NAT settings....
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Online difficulties

Would you provide a few more details.

Are you using WiFi or wired ethernet to connect console, (og, S or X) to router/gateway?

Troubleshoot random disconnects may assist you.
  6. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Online difficulties

Maybe you lost connection to your network mid game?

A hard reset should fix this. Hold the power button for 10 seconds on the console and turn it back on again.
Thema:

Online difficulties

1. Online difficulties - Similar Threads - Online difficulties

2. Friends and online gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends and online gaming: My friends activity status wont refresh and most of my friends are stuck as “offline” or “last seen 20 days ago” even though they have been online or are online. This is starting to effect my game...
  3. Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on Elder Scrolls Online's year long story?: Elder Scrolls Online has had a year long story going on called Season of The Dragon. So far, it's been fantastic and we've been able to travel to new parts of Tamriel. New stories, new characters,...
  4. I can't play fifa 19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play fifa 19 online: I can't play fifa 19 online, I tried all the tricks The message that appears to me is: Unable to connect to the EA servers at this time. Please check your network connection or try again later....
  5. Playing online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing online: So, basically when i try to play an online game i cant because i get a notification saying that its restricted and that i need a parent to change the settings. Im an adult so why cant i play...
  6. 地平线4可以线上但是无法使用拍卖场 [Translate] Horizon 4 can be online but not available for auction

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4可以线上但是无法使用拍卖场 [Translate] Horizon 4 can be online but not available for auction: 地平线3的功能均可正常使用,地平线4可以线上但是 法进入拍卖场] [Translate] Horizon 3 functions are normal, Horizon 4 can be online but not access to the auction 4d1f450c-54f5-4e57-aefb-ed4f8908d3ec
  7. Having difficulty with connecting to online game servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having difficulty with connecting to online game servers: I've tried everything i could think of involving the router and modem, also completely resetting the Xbox. I have tried to do my own research of finding ways and understanding whats going on....
  8. i am having difficulties to play gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having difficulties to play gta 5 online: bought my Xbox live gold membership but when I want to play GTA v online it tells me I have an "alert:" this profile does not have permission to play GTA v online...... how can I solve this...
  9. Difficulties joining online lobbies, very frustrating plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Difficulties joining online lobbies, very frustrating plz help: Cant connect to any type of online multiplayer lobby, not even host my own private. I connect to GTA:Online just fine so idk wat the issue is. Plz help, been going on almost a week now. Thank you...
  10. FIFA 16 online difficulties

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 16 online difficulties: Hey, I can't find any opponents in fifa 16 on xbox one. I live in Finland and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only player even in my country. Every time I get the same response ''no opponents found''...