Online error

Discus and support Online error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having the same problem as all of you and I'm seeing now, via Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage . If anyone finds a solution to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KassandraXkills, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Online error

I'm having the same problem as all of you and I'm seeing now, via Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage . If anyone finds a solution to the problem, for the love of all that's good, will someone please let me know?! How will I know when they have
    fixed the server? (I rarely ever have problems with this stuff, so I'm not sure what I am supposed to be watching for so I know when it's fixed)

:)

KassandraXkills, Jan 22, 2014
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    DESPERATE for help !

Also, if you have console online and call support they can remote view your console for error codes and tell you if its in need of replacement. Pretty incredible they can do that.

LuvOfThaGame, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Dexter010
    Dexter010 Guest
    Xbox One loses Network settings during instant on mode

I've a simular issue in GTA V online.
    When I turn on my console and I try to connect with online it says the Rockstar services aren't available. And sometimes when I'm in an online session I lose connection and I receive a message that there's a network error.

Dexter010, Jan 22, 2014
  4. Stump1897 Win User

Online error

Try clearing your cache and port forwarding. Open NAT on the router. Turn off router firewall.
  5. Jack Fr0st75 Win User

Upgrading from Live Gold to Family Plan

I have tried both the console and online. Same error and there is no specific error code.
  6. D34DLY Ki114 12 Win User

2-day free trial error 8c21003

This. Is the error code I cant play online
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Online purchase error?

Heya MusashiBlad87

We aren't able to help with billing issues here on the forums. Really sorry to hear you were charged multiple times. For assistance with billing issues such as this, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support for assistance.
  8. Hazebizzzong Win User

Online Association Error

Yeah, my friend and I made it to the finals he's winning 3 - 2 and now it won't let us connect to the server
Thema:

Online error

1. Online error - Similar Threads - Online error

2. Possible fix for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility online error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible fix for Xbox One Backwards Compatibility online error: After not having any luck taking backwards compatible 360 games online, I turned to the message boards to see if anyone else fixed this problem on their Xbox One. While none of the suggested...
  3. Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back, and all the time I have been having problems with connecting online. I keep getting the message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  4. Red dead redemption online error codes 0X2001006 and 0X99350000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption online error codes 0X2001006 and 0X99350000: Every time I try to connect it gives me error codes 0x20010006 & 0x99350000. I have followed all of rockstars solutions for the problem. Uninstalled/reinstalled my game, cleared cache, verified...
  5. I get error code 0x80040900 when trying to play Battlefront 2 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get error code 0x80040900 when trying to play Battlefront 2 online: I get the message to wait a minute before trying again, I have restarted my console, I haven't had this issue with any other game, as I have been able to play Fallout 76 many times. I would really...
  6. Error open excel online on Sharepoint

in XBoX on Windows
    Error open excel online on Sharepoint: [img] I have trouble opening excel online file on office365 sharepoint. File excel has 4 people together edit, former open file no error but today open file has orror(image). I think the error...
  7. Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error: Hi, I'm unable to change a specific pricacy like being able to stream. I am in a microsoft family but the age is set on adult with 21+ no restrictions so theres no way that it shouldnt work....
  8. Online & Privacy Settings - "Temporary Service Error"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online & Privacy Settings - "Temporary Service Error": Every time I attempt to change my profile to adult defaults, it errors out and tells me there was a "temporary service error" Any thoughts? These settings are outdated from my 360 and are...
  9. Soul Calibur VI Network Error Issues trying to play online battles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soul Calibur VI Network Error Issues trying to play online battles: Does anyone know how to resolve the network error issue in Soul Calibur 6? I continue to have network errors each and every time I go online to try and play or battle against others. The load...
  10. Error code with the elder scroll online Tamriel unlimited

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code with the elder scroll online Tamriel unlimited: Every time i try to start the game i get the error code 0x8b108490 i have deleted the game and redownloading and it is still showing the same code any ideas ? d8e2c274-5470-4616-a432-8890c0d2d95a