Online game closes out after unplugging headset

Discus and support Online game closes out after unplugging headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing Dead Rising 3 online with my mic, the game closes out (force quits) after I unplug my mic from the Xbox one controller. The game is on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RANSOMPAIDFOR93, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Online game closes out after unplugging headset

While playing Dead Rising 3 online with my mic, the game closes out (force quits) after I unplug my mic from the Xbox one controller. The game is on disc and installed onto the console. I have tried it multiple times and it always happens. I hope it is a
    firmware or software issue and not hardware. Can someone please help me out?

:)

RANSOMPAIDFOR93, Feb 8, 2014
  2. JMaker24
    JMaker24 Guest
    Chat headset (Both stereo and original) mics not working, give out static

Now my controllers freeze and do not respond after plugg and unplugging after trying to make the headsets work

JMaker24, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Does halo mcc chat even work I haven't once seen anyone chatting

The chat is borken in the game. It has been for a while. When you first load the game up and search you can talk and see if your mic icon lights up. It should light up the first time. After the first game is over and you start searching again check and see if your mic is still working. If it isn't lighting up then unplug and replug your headset. That will fix it most of the time. If that doesn't fix it then you have to close out the game app and reload it.

It's so stupid.

mongeeseryder, Feb 8, 2014
  4. JMaker24 Win User

Chat headset (Both stereo and original) mics not working, give out static

Now my controllers freeze and do not respond after plugg and unplugging after trying to make the headsets work
  5. tubbs MFC Win User

Can hear people but they can't hear me

I am having the same trouble with the standard Xbox one chat head set (Firmware Version: 4.9.0.0), i've tried logging out turning the counsel off , unplugging, turning on using the controller, Updated controller with headset attached, swapped out batteries,
    nothing is working.

As a side note: i have the purple circle by my avatar indicating my headset is attached , even after i unplug it from the controller..
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Turtle Beach XO One not detected in party unless I update controller every single time

unplug the headset from the controller and do a hard reset of the console by holding the power on the front of the console until it turns off then unplug it from the out for a minute then plug back in and power back on the plug the headset back in and see
    if it works
  7. RANSOMPAIDFOR93 Win User

Xbox One Headset Disconnection Quits Game

Yea I am having the exact same issue playing Dead Rising 3. I'll be playing online and then once I unplug my mic the game closes out and has to reboot and everything. I did a hard reset to my system by holding the power button down and it still does it during
    an online game. Microsoft offered to replace my head set but I still don't think that is the problem
  8. RoAd TApE Win User

Controller connected but won't work?!?!?!?

After having these exact controller issues start for me yesterday after unplugging a headset or turning my controller back on after it shut down from idle, I found this forum post and cannot believe they haven't put out a fix for this, yet, seeing that so
    many people are having the issue since september. Its bad enough that the controller turns off briefly after plugging in the usb to charge the battery or unplugging it when its finished charging, but now this new issue for me with it turning on but none of
    the button working is insane. We should not have to *** down the console and restart for it to work again, only for it to happen again whenever the controller turns off by idle. And the few times when it does turn back on and work, the headset that is connected
    to it doesnt work. The factory headset or my Microsoft stereo headset. Its unreal to see the older posts in this thread and now realize the the problem still exists 2 months later. Please help us out, Microsoft!
Thema:

Online game closes out after unplugging headset

1. Online game closes out after unplugging headset - Similar Threads - Online game closes

2. how to remove games from the list on XBox online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to remove games from the list on XBox online?: Hello, I have games that I do not use in the "MyGame" list on the Xbox online account. I would like to delete them. How to do it, please? In the Windows application there are no such games....
  3. Problem with online gaming - lags

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with online gaming - lags: Hello, I have problem with online gaming. I play online game and every 5 seconds is 1 second lag. I dont now what I can do :/ NAT type is Open and Internet is fine. Download is 14 Mbit/s and...
  4. Online spel [Translation-Online game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online spel [Translation-Online game]: Mina online spel fungerar inte! Hur kan jag få dom att fungera igen? [Translation-My online games don't work! How can I get them to work again?] 63a21d9c-7b0a-4d64-a433-929933d0dc3f
  5. I can not log into the server in the game black desert online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not log into the server in the game black desert online: I can not log into the server in the game black desert online. Writes the error "disconnected from servers". I tried to disconnect the console from the power supply and reinstall the game did not...
  6. Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...: Gaming is better with friends. I rather play MP with friends rather than by myself. Of course ill play story driven games by myself. the game genres that i like are FPS games, RPG games...
  7. Positive online gaming experience - Please share yours! And pay it forward!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Positive online gaming experience - Please share yours! And pay it forward!: My Positive Experience One day I scrolled through some Facebook posts on an Xbox Community Facebook group and this “Free Code Giveaway for Minecraft” caught my attention! I really wanted to play...
  8. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  9. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  10. Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App, Ambassadors, contents, online gaming inaccessible. Xbox is closing?: So, I have had numerous issues accessing Xbox One contents, Xbox App and DLCs. I think as it seems, all Xbox services are indeed shutting down without warning. Honestly, Microsoft and Xbox was the...