Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game"

Discus and support Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Destiny 2 is constantly crashing for me, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game". I restarted my xbox, I uninstalled and reinstalled... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laxman215, Aug 8, 2019.

1. laxman215
    laxman215 Guest

Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game"

Destiny 2 is constantly crashing for me, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game". I restarted my xbox, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and I moved the game to my external drive, and none of that fixed the issue . Please help!

:)

laxman215, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Online game keeps crashing, saying "Can't read game content, close and restart game" - Similar Threads - Online game keeps

2. Screen keeps freezing 5-10 seconds on the start of the game for online Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen keeps freezing 5-10 seconds on the start of the game for online Multiplayer: So every single time the countdown goes off to start the game and the game begins i press A to get a jump and start running toward wherever it is i go on the map, literally a second after my...
  3. PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition Xbox One - Keeps Freezing, Won't Connect To Games Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition Xbox One - Keeps Freezing, Won't Connect To Games Online: There is no Payday 2: Crimewave Edition forum for whatever reason... this game just game out a day ago and myself and thousands of others are having this issue. When you try to play the game...
  4. My game keeps jumping online I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps jumping online I need help: [img] [img] c976d379-bcc8-4b81-b9b8-6928a417510b
  5. When i success redeem xbox live gold. When i wan to play online game my xbox keep telling me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i success redeem xbox live gold. When i wan to play online game my xbox keep telling me ...: When i success redeem xbox live gold. When i wan to play online game my xbox keep telling me get gold. Any sugesstion? 3247440c-ac8f-4769-b6ac-4866aec1443e
  6. Xbox One S Keeps shutting off during online game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Keeps shutting off during online game play: So I got the new Xbox One S Gears of War Edition for Christmas 3 months ago. About two weeks after I got it, it started to seize up and turn itself off during online game play. I tried switching...
  7. if my controller dies during an online game and I reconnect with a fully charged 1 and keep ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if my controller dies during an online game and I reconnect with a fully charged 1 and keep ...: if my controller dies during an online game and I reconnect with a different fully charged 1 the game says that I have to reconnect the old 1 before I can start playing. I have 2 wireless...
  8. PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition Xbox One - Keeps Freezing, Won't Connect To Games Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition Xbox One - Keeps Freezing, Won't Connect To Games Online: There is no Payday 2: Crimewave Edition forum for whatever reason... this game just game out a day ago and myself and thousands of others are having this issue. When you try to play the game...
  9. I keep getting kicked from my online games and sometimes off of live after just a short period ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting kicked from my online games and sometimes off of live after just a short period ...: I have 2 xbox 360's...both are having the same problem. We cleared the cache, redownload profiles...same problem. We contacted someone from the support team.. nothing they have suggested worked....
  10. keep getting kicked off xbox live when playing online MP why is this happening with this game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting kicked off xbox live when playing online MP why is this happening with this game?: @Swag LIke Putin - Do you have the Technicolor TC8305C? be5d68e0-05a6-43d4-af61-cdcb15b636ce