Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work

Discus and support Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently renewed my Gamepass Ultimate and the the day after I renewed it i was randomly not allowed to do quests or get Microsoft rewards from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Polarbearkid790, May 16, 2020.

1. Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work

I recently renewed my Gamepass Ultimate and the the day after I renewed it i was randomly not allowed to do quests or get Microsoft rewards from gamepass and certain games like Minecraft wouldn't allow me to play on servers or realms and it said I could not play Cause of my Subscription even though gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live

submitted by /u/Polarbearkid790
    [link] [comments]

/u/Polarbearkid790, May 16, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Gamepass Ultimate includes both Gold and Gamepass. Which means you get access to over 100 games while being able to play online.

In my country it works out cheaper to get the Ultimate if you take 12 months subscription.
  3. owendershot Win User

How do i get rid of Xbox game pass so I can play my other games

Thanks for that. But what about online games
    As long as you have a gold subscription or Game Pass Ultimate, then you can still play online multiplayer games.

Gold: Play online

Gamepass: play available library of games

Gamepass Ultimate: Play available Library & Online

Gold/Gamepass/Neither: play games you own locally
  4. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Voce só vai poder jogar os seus jogos comprados, jogos do gamepass ultimate se tiver acabado, seus jogos do gamepass não vão funcionar

[Edit - Translation] - You will only be able to play your purchased games, ultimate gamepass games if you are finished, your gamepass games will not work
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

xbox game pass

do you have gamepass ultimate or just standard game pass, if ultimate it will work on pc, if standard you will need to get eithe ultimate or the pc version.
  6. Artie661 Win User

Difference between Game pass and Gold live

Xbox Live Gold ($9.99/month) = Online Access to play Multiplayer Games

Xbox Gamepass ($9.99/month) = Access to a library of games to play

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass ($14.99/month) = Gold + Gamepass
Thema:

Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work

1. Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work - Similar Threads - Online Games through

2. Xbox Game Pass online problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass online problem: I renewed my Xbox Game Pass, Xbox subscriptions for pc but still can't play Forza 4 online. e90b51eb-eec2-4370-bef1-aa1f629cee6b
  3. Xbox game pass online hatası[Translation-Xbox game pass online error]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass online hatası[Translation-Xbox game pass online error]: overcooked2 de olduğu gibi xbox game pass pc de online oynanmıyor buna benzer birkaç oyunda online oynanmıyor arkadaşlarımızla birbimizi davet edebiliyoruz ancak katıl veya birlikte oyna olmuyor...
  4. Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed my gamertag on the Xbox One X now I can’t play backwards compatible games online.: I recently changed my gamertag on my Xbox One X as I felt after 10 years it was due for a change. I stumbled upon an issue where I couldn’t play games like Gears of War 2 online because my old...
  5. Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points: I will try to make this as simple as I can. I have a Xbox360 from the US. I moved to Mexico. I changed the address on my Live account to Mexico. If I try to purchase online games/points, Live...
  6. Can’t connect to any game, yet online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to any game, yet online: I am able to get online and join party chat. I am also able to join in game lobbies, but I can not join any online game. I can not load into a single Rocket League game, i see the map then get...
  7. Cannot connect to any online games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to any online games.: This problem has been occurring for around five days and nobody seems to be able to fix it. It has been getting progressively worse, at first I could play a game or two and then I'd get kicked,...
  8. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  9. Going online to play games through Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Going online to play games through Gold: We bought Live Gold this morning and when we try to go online to play Rocket League it says verification failed. I went into my account and my purchase was listed so that is not the issue. How do...
  10. I'm trying to save up for a game through Microsoft online store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to save up for a game through Microsoft online store: I'm trying to save up for a game. I'm using bing rewards . at this point, I have $51.65. the game doesn't come out til November, and through my xbox 1 I'm trying to reserve it until I get the rest...