online games

Discus and support online games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the update I cant find any online games, it just keeps searching. Anyone having the same issue? fffd7dc7-5f9c-4d35-bca2-d17144619d67 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B0wRaiN, Jan 23, 2014.

1. B0wRaiN
    B0wRaiN Guest

online games

Ever since the update I cant find any online games, it just keeps searching. Anyone having the same issue?

:)

B0wRaiN, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Guns_LotsOfGuns, Jan 23, 2014
  3. pbb76
    pbb76 Guest
    Buying digital games online?

Yea - but it shows the prices in dollars?

pbb76, Jan 23, 2014
  4. IcyIronside Win User

Online gaming

no but i have 3 months left i paid for 12 months.Now ive paid i may as well use it but ill be looking to free gaming in the future..Its safer to send the kids to the pub than to let them on xbox live.
  5. Soulja Snypa Win User

No online games?

Everytime I try to join an online session I keep getting told I need xbox live gold to access this feature even though i have gold
  6. PsychoticBreak8 Win User

games online

not sure about your game, but this is the borderlands 2 forums.
  7. OG x TiTAN Win User

online gaming

honestly though i must agree with devil. ive never heard of someone stealing and then giving it back...
  8. OG x TiTAN Win User

online gaming

ya because my friend modded and played on my console
Thema:

online games

1. online games - Similar Threads - online games

2. Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just Dance Games on Xbox Online Store: The just dance games are unavaible on the online xbox store, only the 2020 edition its avaible i already speaked with ubisoft support and they said its a problem of xbox i already speaked with...
  3. recovery of purchased online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovery of purchased online games: Hello. I did not start the purchased online game, I tried to reinstall with the preservation of the content, but when you try to log into the account, a new one turns out. I used to have a...
  4. Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem xbox 360 games with gold from online store within a browser, Xbox One or Xbox...: Soooo I'm having this problem from quite some time.... I'm not able to redeem the Xbox 360 games with gold from the browser or the xbox one console or the xbox app. I've tried both Chrome browser...
  5. online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    online gaming: its been over 10 days now i have been trying to reconnect to my xbox live .....this is the worst month with trying to redeem a xbl 3 month card... days pass after trying ......well got the card...
  6. Game wont start online play due to needing update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont start online play due to needing update: I am dealing with the game connecting with live then fetches profile normally then says needs to restart due to needing update. so it restarts and says update successfully completed. Then it...
  7. I can't connect to any of my online games and their servers on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to any of my online games and their servers on my Xbox One S.: UPDATE: I have an older, original Xbox One so I pulled that out and connected it to the internet and ran the Multiplayer test and got the same results as I'm getting on my main Xbox One S. So this...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.: Any multiplayer game i install from the app wont let me play multiplayer because its in "offline mode" and i cant fix it, and i'm still online. 3cf250bf-d8a8-4ef1-82eb-db7b69893b9b
  9. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  10. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1