online gaming in 18 rated games

Discus and support online gaming in 18 rated games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok im sick of this enforcement policy being open to abuse from bratty underage children griefers that abuse this system. So micro soft what is your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spawnx1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Spawnx1
    Spawnx1 Guest

ok im sick of this enforcement policy being open to abuse from bratty underage children griefers that abuse this system. So micro soft what is your stance on allowing these under age kids some as young as 7 to be playing an 18 rated game 18 meaning mature
    not kid griefers. would you let a child [mod removed]......no so why allow them in 18 rated games...? You need to look into this and be held responsible for allowing it.

:)

Spawnx1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Microsoft isn't letting these kids on to play, the parents of those kids are letting them on to play. Microsoft and Xbox have given plenty of tools for parents to ensure that their kids aren't accessing mature rated content on the console. If the parents
    choose not to use those tools, it's not something that Microsoft can be faulted for.
  3. Spawnx1 Win User

I do agree with you on the point it is upto parents to monitor what their child plays but as i said it should also be up to the gaming providers and services to also do a little more to ensure these under age kids are not breaking the law by playing 18
    rated games, there needs to be some thing in place for age verification.
  4. The Peacook Win User

These days I find parents a bit more ignorant of what their kids choose to do. I've heard many young kids just yell the f word at me with their parents around, so that says a lot
  5. Spawnx1 Win User

So you say its down to the parents and you have tools in place huh .....? so tell me this an 18 rated game for a mature player A mature player is not interested in fashion in gaming this is aimed at underage kids who spend far more in mini transactions
    then the more mature players...fact.. Yet mico soft and xbox offer fashion rewards for playing these 18 rated game. But i guess as long as the bucks keep rolling in you dont really care.....fact, May its really time for the government to step in and regulate
    these gaming companies and the service providers for online gaming.
  6. Spawnx1 Win User

And as far as this dumb enforcement policy you have in place which is clearly open to abuse as it it not monitored by human interaction and is extremely condescending in its wording and clearly open to abuse from underage petulant brats. An example voice
    chat i have a friend that was suspended for supposed abusive voice chat yet does not use micro soft / xbox voice we all use discord as many others do and did not use any kind of abusive voice chat, So clearly the system is open to abuse and false claims.
Thema:

1. online gaming in 18 rated games - Similar Threads - online gaming rated

2. A list of PC games' titles known to show up on Xbox (and not just show up as "Online")

in XBoX on Windows
    A list of PC games' titles known to show up on Xbox (and not just show up as "Online"): Here's a list of games I know seem to show up on Xbox (feel free to add on) Assassin's Creed (Series) NBA 2K Series Forza Series Control MGSV Half-Life 2 Deus Ex HR Mirror's Edge Marvel...
  3. Can't sign into online games that we purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into online games that we purchased: Al of a sudden my son cannot access his online games we purchased. This is the statement we get. Since you're assessing sensitive info, you need to verify your passcode for [Mod Removed -...
  4. Can't do online play between (specifically) two consoles that are game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't do online play between (specifically) two consoles that are game sharing: Hey all! My roomate I have been Gamesharing for a few months now, and some time ago we decided to get the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World. We have the DLC on his Xbox account, but since...
  5. Can’t play online because game pass is expired even though I’ve cancelled it twice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play online because game pass is expired even though I’ve cancelled it twice: How do i resolve this issue. Cant plau online due to gamepass expired even though i cancelled it twice 2f772b61-09de-40c4-9a9b-a4446f91f26a
  6. Halo Master Chief Collection Not Allowing me to play social online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection Not Allowing me to play social online games: Hello, I got the Halo Master Chief Collection when I first got my X-Box One. Recently it will not allow me to play social games with friends or even by myself. After I join matchmaking when it's...
  7. Wireless connection is relatively strong and stable, but online multiplayer for all games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless connection is relatively strong and stable, but online multiplayer for all games...: So I am not wifi or internet expert, but I heard from friends that this is relatively solid for a wireless connection for Xbox live. My issue is that even though the connection is relatively...
  8. Black ops 2 online games freezing.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 online games freezing.....: When trying to play online, when the map loads, the console will then freeze. This only happens when trying to play an online game. has anyone got a fix for this ?? Thanks....
  9. Jogo comprado online no xbox, não roda. [Mod Translation - Game purchased online on xbox,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo comprado online no xbox, não roda. [Mod Translation - Game purchased online on xbox,...: Comprei o jogo plants vs zombies battle for neighborville, pela store do xboxe há 3 dias e nada de conseguir jogar. O q devo fazer? [Mod Translation - I bought plants vs zombies battle for...
  10. An Xbox 360 game I purchased online doesn't launch on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An Xbox 360 game I purchased online doesn't launch on my console: I successfully purchased Modern Warfare 3 online, I did download it on my Xbox 360. And the game doesn't show up in (My games) section and it doesn't launch either. Please help. Thanks....