online gaming in 18 rated games

Discus and support online gaming in 18 rated games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok im sick of this enforcement policy being open to abuse from bratty underage children griefers that abuse this system. So micro soft what is your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spawnx1, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Spawnx1
    Spawnx1 Guest

ok im sick of this enforcement policy being open to abuse from bratty underage children griefers that abuse this system. So micro soft what is your stance on allowing these under age kids some as young as 7 to be playing an 18 rated game 18 meaning mature
    not kid griefers. would you let a child [mod removed]......no so why allow them in 18 rated games...? You need to look into this and be held responsible for allowing it.

:)

Spawnx1, Oct 2, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Microsoft isn't letting these kids on to play, the parents of those kids are letting them on to play. Microsoft and Xbox have given plenty of tools for parents to ensure that their kids aren't accessing mature rated content on the console. If the parents
    choose not to use those tools, it's not something that Microsoft can be faulted for.
  3. Spawnx1 Win User

I do agree with you on the point it is upto parents to monitor what their child plays but as i said it should also be up to the gaming providers and services to also do a little more to ensure these under age kids are not breaking the law by playing 18
    rated games, there needs to be some thing in place for age verification.
  4. The Peacook Win User

These days I find parents a bit more ignorant of what their kids choose to do. I've heard many young kids just yell the f word at me with their parents around, so that says a lot
  5. Spawnx1 Win User

So you say its down to the parents and you have tools in place huh .....? so tell me this an 18 rated game for a mature player A mature player is not interested in fashion in gaming this is aimed at underage kids who spend far more in mini transactions
    then the more mature players...fact.. Yet mico soft and xbox offer fashion rewards for playing these 18 rated game. But i guess as long as the bucks keep rolling in you dont really care.....fact, May its really time for the government to step in and regulate
    these gaming companies and the service providers for online gaming.
  6. Spawnx1 Win User

And as far as this dumb enforcement policy you have in place which is clearly open to abuse as it it not monitored by human interaction and is extremely condescending in its wording and clearly open to abuse from underage petulant brats. An example voice
    chat i have a friend that was suspended for supposed abusive voice chat yet does not use micro soft / xbox voice we all use discord as many others do and did not use any kind of abusive voice chat, So clearly the system is open to abuse and false claims.
Thema:

1. online gaming in 18 rated games - Similar Threads - online gaming rated

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta games wont go back online.: Any multiplayer game i install from the app wont let me play multiplayer because its in "offline mode" and i cant fix it, and i'm still online. 3cf250bf-d8a8-4ef1-82eb-db7b69893b9b
  3. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  4. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  5. Cancelamento do jogo online xbox 360 [Translate] Xbox 360 online game cancellation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelamento do jogo online xbox 360 [Translate] Xbox 360 online game cancellation: Boa Tarde Meu marido contratou um jogo em 2016, preciso cancelar a cobrança que esta sendo feito no meu cartão de crédito, desde essa data. Já liguei na central de telefone mas ninguém consegue...
  6. Sharing a game purchased online between the household

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing a game purchased online between the household: My sons went halves in a couple of games the bought online and were sharing them, when my daughter bought an XBox they logged her into our XBox Gold Live account and my youngest son lost access to...
  7. how do you delete data on online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you delete data on online games: how do you delete data on online games, since I needed help for Fortnite cause I don't know the email nor the password so I a trying to do it from my Xbox One. If you have any ideas of helping,...
  8. Online Gaming Not Loading?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Gaming Not Loading?: I try to log onto Fortnite and am hit with an infinite queue check. Cant get past the ‘press A to start’ function since it just starts the queue (which has never been a problem). If i try to load...
  9. online multiplayer gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    online multiplayer gaming: a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even when i shut the console off , kinda funny...
  10. Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library: Can anyone tell me how to be able to view my Xbox 360 game library on my Xbox One or even with a computer being online and logged into my Xbox live account? The games that I have on the old system...