: Online gaming issues

Discus and support : Online gaming issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Online gaming issues hi tech, i already set up an hotspot with my mobile device. (LTE 4G connection) first it seemed to be better but than same... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by dloxx, Apr 18, 2019.

1. dloxx
    dloxx Guest

hi tech,

i already set up an hotspot with my mobile device. (LTE 4G connection)

first it seemed to be better but than same issues again.

i'll bring my notebook from work with me and try to set up a alternate route to see if there are any differences.

to the point with "smart", i guess there is no setup for that on my nbg6817 router.

could it be that google has some troubles with their stuff atm?

after speedtest i got some infos that there are some issues with google atm.

best regards loxx

:)

dloxx, Apr 18, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Online Gaming Issue

Hi!

Try inserting a static IP on your console with WiFi connection (go to: Settings->All Settings->Network Settings->Advanced settings->IP Settings->Manual).

It may happen that the router has some problem handling dynamic IP addresses.
  3. dloxx Win User

Online gaming issues

i tested my connection on my own and with the isp again. everythings seems fine. other services working aswell, ecept onlinegamin on the xboxone

i checked a few times in a row detailed network statistics.

once 100/5

once 75/2

than 130/30 and so on

i recognized some paketloss either its from 0% up to 27% or higher a few times.

latency is pretty stable on 24
  4. Tech117ad Win User

Online gaming issues

Good afternoon,

What region are you in? I am in central america and that is something that I still deal with even with fiber running at 100/100Mbps. The ping I get without a VPN is approximately 125ms and I really don't try to play competitively because I get a lot of
    ghosting. Now I had a Linksys router with "smart" optimization for gaming and that was bottlenecking my connection - I turned that off and it worked better. I also have a Huawei modem/router that was provided by my ISP and told them to turn it into router
    only modem because I get Double NAT issues when connected via wired and I get UPnP issues when connected wirelessly but they still haven't helped.

This is a very complete explaination of the network requirements:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-settings

I just found this article - maybe it is worth a try - I am going to give it a go - I will still have latency though it is unavoidable:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/connect-live-using-pc

Because if you are not having issues via PC you maybe able to pass through for a better connection.

Have a great day.
  5. dloxx Win User

Online gaming issues

I'll go through the Support Page when iam at home.

Thanks for that.

I'll let you know if something works out.
  6. dloxx Win User

hi tech,

i already set up an hotspot with my mobile device. (LTE 4G connection)

first it seemed to be better but than same issues again.

i'll bring my notebook from work with me and try to set up a alternate route to see if there are any differences.

to the point with "smart", i guess there is no setup for that on my nbg6817 router.

could it be that google has some troubles with their stuff atm?

after speedtest i got some infos that there are some issues with google atm.

best regards loxx
Thema:

1. : Online gaming issues - Similar Threads - Online gaming issues

2. having major issues with online games on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having major issues with online games on my xbox one: okay so, it started with battlefield 1, i would join a server and it would get as far as loading game then disconnect me straight away, then with gta online, kicking me instantly from games, i...
  3. Online Gaming Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Gaming Issue: Someone explain to me as to why the **** my xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi when there is no other issues with my wifi? It is literally **** aggravating the pain and tears in my eyes when im...
  4. Anyone else having an issue where the game isn't letting you go online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else having an issue where the game isn't letting you go online?: Trying to enter shift codes but the game needs to be on Xbox live to do so and I still have a month on my subscription. Game refuses to allow it to go online 6988e341-5d66-440b-9620-0cc247a1b539
  5. Online gaming issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online gaming issues: Trying to play online on the new COD. I get to the public match screen, click a game mode, but it will not put me in a game. It says I have many potentiel matches but it won’t put me in one. No...
  6. Issue with multiplayer online games wont wotk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with multiplayer online games wont wotk: I've tried everything I know of But it restart my console but it still won't work I had this for a week. When ever I try to play online on games 2K16 it won't let me it says sorry our service is...
  7. xbox gold live online gaming issue..

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold live online gaming issue..: Hi. i bought my first xbox gold live subscription this month. never had it before.. first three days it was fine i were able to play games online but after that when i try to play online it...
  8. I have this really weird problem/issue with my xbox live gold and online gaming and I can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have this really weird problem/issue with my xbox live gold and online gaming and I can't ...: whenever I try to play an online game that requires gold a screen comes up saying that I need gold but I already have Xbox live gold, anyway, when I click to buy more gold the purchase screen...
  9. Issues playing games online with friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues playing games online with friends: I created a profile on my uncle's Xbox, and then when I finally got my own, I transferred my already made profile to my own Xbox. Now whenever my uncle and I try to play online together, we are...
  10. Issues joining online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues joining online games: When I attempt to join an online game, it takes me to a screen where it tells me I have an Xbox Live Gold account active, and yet it acts as though I do not and asks me to purchase one....