Online gaming

Discus and support Online gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a past due bill on xbox gold. I renewed the membership. Still cant play online it keep sending me to the payment menu!!!! Idk what to do!!! Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by romewashington, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Online gaming

I had a past due bill on xbox gold. I renewed the membership. Still cant play online it keep sending me to the payment menu!!!! Idk what to do!!! Can anyone here?

:)

romewashington, Jun 18, 2021
  2. IcyIronside Win User

Online gaming

no but i have 3 months left i paid for 12 months.Now ive paid i may as well use it but ill be looking to free gaming in the future..Its safer to send the kids to the pub than to let them on xbox live.
  3. Soulja Snypa Win User

No online games?

Everytime I try to join an online session I keep getting told I need xbox live gold to access this feature even though i have gold
  4. PsychoticBreak8 Win User

games online

not sure about your game, but this is the borderlands 2 forums.
  5. OG x TiTAN Win User

online gaming

honestly though i must agree with devil. ive never heard of someone stealing and then giving it back...
  6. OG x TiTAN Win User

online gaming

ya because my friend modded and played on my console
Thema:

Online gaming

1. Online gaming - Similar Threads - Online gaming

2. Mic not working in online games (Xbox Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Mic not working in online games (Xbox Cloud Gaming): So I've had this issue on both iOS and Windows 10. When creating or joining a party with my friends who are on physical Xboxes, I am able to hear their chat through my headphones, but they are not...
  3. Purchased games are disappearing from my online game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games are disappearing from my online game library: I've noticed that games I've already purchased on Xbox are disappearing from my my game library... this is a brutal error... I'll send you the first game I realized today... I went to play a game...
  4. Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does horizon 4 always kick me out of online gaming mid session?SO FRUSTRATING: Every time I am in an online race,horizon life can't find server.whats the deal?keeps kicking me mid session....... 46a929a9-c707-4f51-92e2-86461cf50b37
  5. Unable to play online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play online games: Hi, For the last five days I have not been able to play any online games on my Xbox one. So far this is what I have tried: 1. Reset of Xbox (10 second hold) 2. Reset of Xbox + power cable out...
  6. My game will not let me login online it is not telling me why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game will not let me login online it is not telling me why: NBA 2K 21 will not let me log into my profile or let me login online all my subscriptions are up-to-date 9405b565-5311-4bee-b419-162c6416c6c5
  7. We want a new online Conker game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We want a new online Conker game.: Conker Live and Reloaded was recently made free for Xbox Gold, and I want a new Conker game. We all know Rare can make excellent online games, Sea of Thieves for example so at the VERY least,...
  8. Gaming online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming online: Why is no one playing call of duty online? 763748ca-45e0-4e8c-a1b1-5e84ec986b11
  9. Buying a US copy of a game, and DLC online on different region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a US copy of a game, and DLC online on different region: Hey guys, I wanted to ask a question. I wanted to pre-order a physical copy of the new Battlefield 2042 from Amazon's US store, but my own Xbox is set to Israel's region and store, and I was...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 online. Can't join the session since day 1 of my game pass purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 online. Can't join the session since day 1 of my game pass purchase.: I've been trying so hard to get access to play FH4 with my friends, but I can't get access to the online since the day I got my Xbox game pass. I get an error message saying IPSEC 0x0000000 (not...