Online Harassment

Discus and support Online Harassment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was on a match on call of duty, in which it was a 1v6, knowing i wouldnt have a chance i took the easy way our by blowing myself up and ending the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TLoon221, Mar 8, 2021.

1. TLoon221
    TLoon221 Guest

Online Harassment

I was on a match on call of duty, in which it was a 1v6, knowing i wouldnt have a chance i took the easy way our by blowing myself up and ending the game. A user on my team said that he reported me and that he “hoped i like dealing with police” and that he would “ruin me”. I proceeded to block him and report the messages but to my knowledge no actions have been taken against this user. I can provide further info privately. I just need to know whether or not i should be worried about this threat or if its merely a scare tactic.

:)

TLoon221, Mar 8, 2021
  2. TSB FROSTBITE Win User

Harassment online

Temptation? and reporting a player, who is a known breaker of conduct, is perfectly fine.
  3. TSB FROSTBITE Win User

Harassment online

Hello Terranous, I am a Xbox Community Ambassador, and I reccomed reporting the player, or allowing me to report the player by sending me a message of this gamertag, whereas I cannot help you further without a gamertag to report.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Harassment online

Best feature ever............ MUTE ALL.
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Harassment online

No dice. If you want to change your gamertag, you'll have to fork out the $10 to do so.

If people bother you that much, do the common sense thing: Block, mute communications, and avoid that player. You could even file a report on them via your console if things are really that bad.
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Harassment online

[quote user="NB Topaz 7"]
    My apologies, I try to help the community if I can

[/quote]No problem.
Thema:

Online Harassment

1. Online Harassment - Similar Threads - Online Harassment

2. I being harassing by players online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I being harassing by players online: Hi my name is im being harassing by Xbox live players who are making threatened to my life right now on Xbox live e45a163f-776d-4282-b14d-795c4a9048ed
  3. my son and his boyfriend are getting harassed online

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son and his boyfriend are getting harassed online: my son and his boyfriend are getting harassed online by someone claiming they will get him and his boyfriends xbox accounts "permanently banned" because in a round of rainbow 6 seige, my son and...
  4. Being harassed online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being harassed online: A guy keeps "booting" me and my friends offline as in pulling our ips and turning off our internet and needed help. Gamertag: [Mod Removed] My gamertag: Zeo youkai...
  5. Online Stalking/Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Stalking/Harassment: I know this might sound trivial but I don't really know what to do about a person who has been obsessively stalking me on xbox for the past year, it got so bad he was forced to block me to stay in...
  6. Im being harassed online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im being harassed online.: A user team killed me and my teammates, then invited me into a party. After i joined and said they shouldnt have teamkilled us the user stated "thank you for the IP." and proceeded to tell me they...
  7. I am being harassed by a online gang...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being harassed by a online gang...: For the last couple months my gameplay has turned very uncomfortable and serious. I feel like I'm being threatened and thrown into lobbies that do not fit my gaming style at all. Haven't changed...
  8. Online Harassment. I've blocked this person yet I still get a message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Harassment. I've blocked this person yet I still get a message: [Mod removed image - Personal Information] I'm not sure what to do. It could be nothing but the site hasn't been much help. b55d349c-2f05-4468-8ec2-deb6191aca7e
  9. No direct help with discrimination or harassment claims online Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    No direct help with discrimination or harassment claims online Xbox live.: Who else besides the notorious unhelpful incompetent bias enforcement will help you with any issues you are having with obvious gang stalking and harassment of your account while online trying to...
  10. Online harassing gamertags that seem to be protected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online harassing gamertags that seem to be protected.: I have been harassed and trolled by shill fake crisis acting gamertags cheating and have reported thousands of the gamertags but not one thing has been done, yet they seem to get worse all under...