Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time

Discus and support Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just checking if it's me. Is anyone having troubles trying to play online, no matter what mode it is? Ranked, Lobby, Exhibition? It hangs on Lobby and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClubSyNXTReME, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time

Just checking if it's me. Is anyone having troubles trying to play online, no matter what mode it is? Ranked, Lobby, Exhibition?

It hangs on Lobby and exhibition mode, and forever searches for an opponent in Ranked.

:)

ClubSyNXTReME, Jun 2, 2014
  2. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    looking for conference call

I have several if anyone is willing to wait til tomorrow after 2:00pm central time.

SILKYJJ, Jun 2, 2014
  3. BobChildress
    BobChildress Guest
    We can't authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.

OK just got callback - They say it is affecting some users and estimate 2 hours for everything to be back to normal for billing. This is as of 4:00pm Central time

BobChildress, Jun 2, 2014
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

looking for conference call

I have several if anyone is willing to wait til tomorrow after 2:00pm central time.
  5. BobChildress Win User

We can't authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.

OK just got callback - They say it is affecting some users and estimate 2 hours for everything to be back to normal for billing. This is as of 4:00pm Central time
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

looking for lvl. 50 conference call

I can help you guys, I have other things you may want as well. But, I won't be on again til tomorrow at about 2:00pm Central time(Friday)
  7. DEE REALEST1 Win User

New call of duty early access

10AM PT = 12:00PM Central...

It's 12:33...
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

MW 2.5

Central US. I mainly play from 7:00pm to about 1:00am sometimes earlier.
Thema:

Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time

1. Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time - Similar Threads - Online issues 00pm

2. Flight Simulator 2020 Online Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 Online Issue: From today MFS2020 doesn't allow me to access to any online function. I can't see the shop, my online friends or the online traffic. Obviously the pc is connected to the NET. I have tried with...
  3. Elder Scrolls Online issue anyone? - Xbox Insider Program

in XboX Insiders
    Elder Scrolls Online issue anyone? - Xbox Insider Program: Is anyone playing ESO while being in the insider Xbox preview program? Are you having any issues? I've been having issues on the game Elder Scrolls Online, where I always get kicked 5 minutes...
  4. : Rubber banding issue online

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Rubber banding issue online: : Rubber banding issue online I have giglast internet at my house. 940mbps down/35mbps up. Modem: Arris SB8200 Router: Netgear R9000. Speed tests within my router and on the netgear app...
  5. Grounded Windows 10 PC online Multiplayer privilege issue upon launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded Windows 10 PC online Multiplayer privilege issue upon launch.: I just installed Grounded last night and was going to play online with my wife and friend. Upon trying to get into multiplayer the game had told me that I didn't have the proper online privileges...
  6. Xbox Game Sharing Online Gameplay Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Sharing Online Gameplay Issues: Hi, How is the limitation for Xbox game sharing (Make my home xbox) checked? Is the restriction placed on the amount of consoles you can connect to in a year? Is the restriction placed on the...
  7. FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE: Its stupid we pay for xbox live and still arent able to play or see friends online. About done with microsoft. This problem has been going on forever. Its 2020 and yall havent found a solution to...
  8. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: [img] Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I...
  9. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I thought it...
  10. : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue: : 2 xbox one X and 2 Xbox one S wire connect ,on red dead redemption 2 online , lot of issue Morning 1st i exchanged a lot with rock star support , and still with Asus support for my router...