Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time

Discus and support Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just checking if it's me. Is anyone having troubles trying to play online, no matter what mode it is? Ranked, Lobby, Exhibition? It hangs on Lobby and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClubSyNXTReME, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time

Just checking if it's me. Is anyone having troubles trying to play online, no matter what mode it is? Ranked, Lobby, Exhibition?

It hangs on Lobby and exhibition mode, and forever searches for an opponent in Ranked.

:)

ClubSyNXTReME, Jun 2, 2014
  2. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    looking for conference call

I have several if anyone is willing to wait til tomorrow after 2:00pm central time.

SILKYJJ, Jun 2, 2014
  3. BobChildress
    BobChildress Guest
    We can't authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.

OK just got callback - They say it is affecting some users and estimate 2 hours for everything to be back to normal for billing. This is as of 4:00pm Central time

BobChildress, Jun 2, 2014
  4. SILKYJJ Win User

looking for conference call

I have several if anyone is willing to wait til tomorrow after 2:00pm central time.
  5. BobChildress Win User

We can't authorize the payment method. Please make sure the information is correct, or use another payment method. If you continue to get this message, please contact your financial institution.

OK just got callback - They say it is affecting some users and estimate 2 hours for everything to be back to normal for billing. This is as of 4:00pm Central time
  6. SILKYJJ Win User

looking for lvl. 50 conference call

I can help you guys, I have other things you may want as well. But, I won't be on again til tomorrow at about 2:00pm Central time(Friday)
  7. DEE REALEST1 Win User

New call of duty early access

10AM PT = 12:00PM Central...

It's 12:33...
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

MW 2.5

Central US. I mainly play from 7:00pm to about 1:00am sometimes earlier.
Thema:

Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time

1. Online issues as of 2:00pm Central Time - Similar Threads - Online issues 00pm

2. dc universe online logging in issues (special case)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dc universe online logging in issues (special case): so i recently re installed dcuo to check out and play the new metal pt1 event at first was having ingame error codes not xbox related ones their error codes like 0x0121 or 0x0102 and i have put a...
  3. Jump force online issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force online issue: I bought jump force and i also own game pass but when i try to play online it says i am unable to communicate with the game server. Ive played the game online for weeks now but this problem just...
  4. Online Multiplayer/Party Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Multiplayer/Party Issues: I play on XBOX One and every time I go to play multiplayer online or in any kind of party I end up getting disconnected. I've tried multiple things and cannot get it to work. All settings are...
  5. Elder Scolls Online issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elder Scolls Online issues: Is anyone having issues logging into ESO? I keep getting " Could not connect to Xbox Live" I was able to connect last night. I just got back from work at 6pm EST and even after reboot the console...
  6. Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online?: Is anyone currently having issues with playing Battlefield 5 (BF5/BFV) online? I can get all the way up until the board I am launching is supposed to do so, but doesn't. Then sends me back to the...
  7. Red dead online connectivity issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead online connectivity issues: Hi, For the longest time, I've been unable to properly play Red Dead Online because of the dreaded error 0x20010006. I've tried all tips and tricks from the web, but the best I've gotten in 30...
  8. : Online gaming issues

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Online gaming issues: : Online gaming issues hi tech, i already set up an hotspot with my mobile device. (LTE 4G connection) first it seemed to be better but than same issues again. i'll bring my notebook from work...
  9. MK11 Online Beta Matchmaking Issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MK11 Online Beta Matchmaking Issues.: Is anyone else having Matchmaking issues with the Mortal Kombat 11 online stress test? Ive been sitting here for 30 minutes watching this dialog box go through a cycle of "looking for opponent"...
  10. Chat issue online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat issue online: Been having issues when trying to join party’s the last couple days! Keeps telling me I’m connecting but it just sets there and never actually joins! I’ve reset console and soft reset and updated...