Online-Mehrspielpartien Minecraft nicht möglich wegen Kontoeinstellungen [Online multigame...

Discus and support Online-Mehrspielpartien Minecraft nicht möglich wegen Kontoeinstellungen [Online multigame... in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hallo liebe community, Meine MicrosoftKonto-Einstellungen sorgen dafür, dass ich keine Online -Mehrspielpartien Auf minecraft [img] spielen kann..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Giugiuuuu, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Giugiuuuu
    Giugiuuuu Guest

Online-Mehrspielpartien Minecraft nicht möglich wegen Kontoeinstellungen [Online multigame...

Hallo liebe community,

Meine MicrosoftKonto-Einstellungen sorgen dafür, dass ich keine Online -Mehrspielpartien Auf minecraft
    Online-Mehrspielpartien Minecraft nicht möglich wegen Kontoeinstellungen [Online multigame... [​IMG]

spielen kann..

kann mir jemand helfen?

[Translation-Hello dear community,My MicrosoftAccount settings make sure I don't play online multigame games on minecraft

"due to the inclusion of your minecraft account, you can't play multiplayer games online. you can view the privacy settings at and others"

can play..can someone help me?]

:)

Giugiuuuu, Jan 4, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Online-Mehrspielpartien Minecraft nicht möglich wegen Kontoeinstellungen [Online multigame games Minecraft not possible due to account settings]

Hey there Giugiuuuu,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your privacy settings up for Minecraft. I suggest changing manipulating your settings via the website as outlined in our support page entitled Troubleshoot
    changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  3. EXLEX Win User

Online-Mehrspielpartien Minecraft nicht möglich wegen Kontoeinstellungen [Online multigame games Minecraft not possible due to account settings]

Hi,

wenn du die Einstellungen änderst (Multiplayer und Freunde zulassen) kann es bis zu 72h dauern, bis sie im System sind.

Problematisch wird es, wenn du Teil eines Familien Accounts bist !

[Translation-Hi

if you change the settings (allow multiplayer and friends), it may take up to 72h for them to be in the system.

It becomes problematic if you are part of a family account !]
  4. Ieander Win User

Microsoft Konto löschen[Translation-Delete a Microsoft account]

Leider nicht möglich.

[Translation-Unfortunately not possible]
  5. Yakoubsaloukha Win User

Xbox one X service order courier issue.

Ich kann online nicht kaufen !!
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Beitritt zur Sitzung nicht möglich - Forza Horizon 3 online

Hi,

For us to provide you with an appropriate solution, kindly post your concern in English.
Thema:

1. Online-Mehrspielpartien Minecraft nicht möglich wegen Kontoeinstellungen [Online multigame... - Similar Threads - Online Mehrspielpartien Minecraft

2. NBA2K20 - cant play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 - cant play online?: Hi My son is included on the family account and we cannot access certain features of the game NBA2K20. We purchased NBA2K20 and he cannot go online as it says he does not meet the age...
  3. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  4. Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online: Hello, My Son is trying to play games with his friend via headsets, so they can talk to each other. But his friend is showing offline on our side. Even though his friend is online chatting and...
  5. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable: I redeemed the PSO2 Game Pass perks before the exploits but never received my items. Now the option is unavailable and my PSO2 "Fresh Finds" premium shop says unavailable for investigation. How do...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 - Can't play online

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Can't play online: So, I have Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition (from X-Box Game Pass) and I barely have anything unlocked from it. I'm also unable to play online, it's just stuck on finding session. Does anyone know...
  8. Online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online multiplayer: Everytime I go to play GTA 5 online it opens up to the game pass menu where you can purchase a plan. But I already have the game pass and it's up to date and it's not just that game its every...
  9. Cant play Online NBA2K

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Online NBA2K: Just wondering if anyone gets this. can anybody help I can’t access multiplayer game modes when it’s says push A to join game nothing happens?...
  10. When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online: I have one of the original Xbox One consoles and love to play all the different versions of Halo. I popped the disc they sold with the legacy Halo versions which were updated for Halo one. I never...