Online Multiplayer down....

Discus and support Online Multiplayer down.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any word on when the Ubisoft servers will be back online? 4a9deffa-3425-451d-a624-be0a967cdd23 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OakenBinkie9, Jun 11, 2014.

1. OakenBinkie9
    OakenBinkie9 Guest

Any word on when the Ubisoft servers will be back online?

:)

OakenBinkie9, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Mewski
    Mewski Guest
    I can't find my retarded "online vault" help please

Under Multiplayer go down to "Vault" and then down to "Online Vault". You can also go to "Theater" to see everything you've saved.

Mewski, Jun 11, 2014
  3. BORDERLANDS BC ON XBOX ONE Why No Online?

Hey there,

I have noticed that other games you can play online on, however, have the developers shut down the online servers for online multiplayer for the game?

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 11, 2014
  4. Mewski Win User

I can't find my retarded "online vault" help please

Under Multiplayer go down to "Vault" and then down to "Online Vault". You can also go to "Theater" to see everything you've saved.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

BORDERLANDS BC ON XBOX ONE Why No Online?

Hey there,

I have noticed that other games you can play online on, however, have the developers shut down the online servers for online multiplayer for the game?
  6. The Teutonic Win User

Am the most pleased with?

Online multiplayer, everything about it trumps the others. So easy to get into games with friends and get down to business!
  7. LayneMedema Win User

Jedi Academy Online

I'm just upset like it's probably my favorite online multiplayer star wars game I bought it anticipating it to work online since every other console had it. And I was let down. Idk just seems lame that xbox wouldnt partake in the multiplayer.

M.j.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Roadkill ( old xbox game ) problem on xbox 360

Online multiplayer was shut down for original xbox games a few years ago.

Even if it did you would need a gold subscription to play online,the profile you are posting with is silver.

You would only be able to play single player or local multiplayer if the game supports it.
Thema:

1. Online Multiplayer down.... - Similar Threads - Online Multiplayer down

2. Grounded Windows 10 PC online Multiplayer privilege issue upon launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Grounded Windows 10 PC online Multiplayer privilege issue upon launch.: I just installed Grounded last night and was going to play online with my wife and friend. Upon trying to get into multiplayer the game had told me that I didn't have the proper online privileges...
  3. Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Minecraft online multiplayer: When trying to set an online world in Minecraft a message appears saying, "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." I've checked all possible settings...
  4. online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    online multiplayer: one of my friends invited me to a minecraft realm, but when i try and join it gives me an alert that my settings don't allow online multiplayer. I've looked at past posts, but they're all from...
  5. Can xbox 360 still play multiplayer games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox 360 still play multiplayer games online?: My kids both have an xbox 360 and want to play together online. Especially Minecraft and Halo games. I know they each need their own game disc, but can they actually connect to the servers still?...
  6. You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up.: So I tried to join a friends realm on my switch, my Mircosoft account is connected but I get the same message talling me I cant play because of how my account is set up. I had a childs account so...
  7. Online multiplayer should be free

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online multiplayer should be free: It should be the same as on PC. On PC, you can play online multiplayer and only pay for internet. But you have to pay for Xbox Live Gold to play online multiplayer on Xbox. Please change this on...
  8. Can't play Online/Multiplayer but Gold Pass is active.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Online/Multiplayer but Gold Pass is active.: I purchased the Gold Pass for a month to play games online/multiplayer. It did let me play online games but ONLY FOR A WEEK. The next week it did not let me play online games but I still have Gold...
  9. Xbox live online multiplayer lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live online multiplayer lagging: Anyone know why online multiplayer lags with excellent wifi connection and open NAT? I tried refreshing network on the xbox and still lags Im thinking it has something to do with the xbox?...
  10. "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live...": Ive been trying to sort out my problem all day, I need to confirm a few things to get started. I have Xbox live. My Nat type is set to open. I am not apart of a family account. When going...