Online Multiplayer down....

Discus and support Online Multiplayer down.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any word on when the Ubisoft servers will be back online? 4a9deffa-3425-451d-a624-be0a967cdd23 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OakenBinkie9, Jun 11, 2014.

1. OakenBinkie9
    OakenBinkie9 Guest

Any word on when the Ubisoft servers will be back online?

:)

OakenBinkie9, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Mewski
    Mewski Guest
    I can't find my retarded "online vault" help please

Under Multiplayer go down to "Vault" and then down to "Online Vault". You can also go to "Theater" to see everything you've saved.

Mewski, Jun 11, 2014
  3. BORDERLANDS BC ON XBOX ONE Why No Online?

Hey there,

I have noticed that other games you can play online on, however, have the developers shut down the online servers for online multiplayer for the game?

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jun 11, 2014
  4. Mewski Win User

I can't find my retarded "online vault" help please

Under Multiplayer go down to "Vault" and then down to "Online Vault". You can also go to "Theater" to see everything you've saved.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

BORDERLANDS BC ON XBOX ONE Why No Online?

Hey there,

I have noticed that other games you can play online on, however, have the developers shut down the online servers for online multiplayer for the game?
  6. The Teutonic Win User

Am the most pleased with?

Online multiplayer, everything about it trumps the others. So easy to get into games with friends and get down to business!
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Roadkill ( old xbox game ) problem on xbox 360

Online multiplayer was shut down for original xbox games a few years ago.

Even if it did you would need a gold subscription to play online,the profile you are posting with is silver.

You would only be able to play single player or local multiplayer if the game supports it.
  8. sniffles x Win User

Broadcasting Twitch

Are you streaming online multiplayer? I have similar results to you in regards to the down/upload speeds and can only stream single play games smoothly. I think if you are wanting to stream multiplayer you are probably going to need around a 50+ down and
    a 10+ up.
Thema:

1. Online Multiplayer down.... - Similar Threads - Online Multiplayer down

2. online multiplayer gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    online multiplayer gaming: a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even when i shut the console off , kinda funny...
  3. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  4. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  5. Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch - Minecraft - "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...: Wow Microsoft! You made this WAYYYYY to complicated,. Here's how to fix the problem: 1. Login to xbox live account. 2. go to Profile 3. go to Privacy Settings 4. You should see users listed...
  6. Online Multiplayer/Party Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online Multiplayer/Party Issues: I play on XBOX One and every time I go to play multiplayer online or in any kind of party I end up getting disconnected. I've tried multiple things and cannot get it to work. All settings are...
  7. minecraft online multiplayer not permitted

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft online multiplayer not permitted: i have recently purchased minecraft on my windows 10 PC, and every time i attempt to join an online server or realm with friends i get an error message that says my account privacy blocks me from...
  8. Forza 6 Online Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 Online Multiplayer: anyone having issues with forza 6 muliplayer connection? b837d4f2-b4b0-4bb2-8926-2944af4fd358
  9. xbox set up? ea account? multiplayer online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox set up? ea account? multiplayer online?: Hello. We have an xbox one s with Kinect. I am the adult , my sons are 9 and 5. When we first set the whole thing up I think I had it "online" or xbox live. We connected to a game and we could...
  10. Minecraft online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft online multiplayer: My daughter wants to play online multiplayer in Minecraft on Xbox Live. The multiplayer option is greyed-out in the Minecraft settings screen but Xbox privacy settings are on Adult. How does she...