online multiplayer gaming

Discus and support online multiplayer gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GERALDTENORIO, Oct 19, 2019.

1. online multiplayer gaming

a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even when i shut the console off , kinda funny knowing that i question myself about my gaming map,i have on
    and at times i see pressure kill zones on my map knowing that i made no hunt just went in too reset my trophy.this is why i ask.

:)

GERALDTENORIO, Oct 19, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

xbox live

Fortnite is a online multiplayer game, to play anything that is online multiplayer you will need Xbox Live.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Can I play a game with two profiles on the same Xbox?

That game supports online multiplayer but not local multiplayer.
  4. H0n0uredEnd Win User

Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

Indeed it does, any online multiplayer based games require gold to access them same as online multiplayer functions on other games
  5. greatnewtini Win User

Error the current profile isn't allowed to play on Xbox live

6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

Xbox Live Gold is ONLY required for playing online Multiplayer, participating in parties and getting and playing the free Games with Gold games.

If you purchased a game digitally, you can download that without a Gold membership. You'll just be unable to play the online multiplayer part (if the game has online Multiplayer).
Thema:

online multiplayer gaming

1. online multiplayer gaming - Similar Threads - online multiplayer gaming

2. Can xbox 360 still play multiplayer games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can xbox 360 still play multiplayer games online?: My kids both have an xbox 360 and want to play together online. Especially Minecraft and Halo games. I know they each need their own game disc, but can they actually connect to the servers still?...
  3. Free Online Multiplayer for free Xbox games.

in XboX Insiders
    Free Online Multiplayer for free Xbox games.: Hey Xbox Staff or "Xbox Insiders" and fellow Redditors. Hope you all are doing well and safe at home. I am new to this sub-Reddit so I don't you guys will probably read this but I wanted this to...
  4. Multiplayer/online game you think has gone unnoticed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer/online game you think has gone unnoticed?: What's a multiplayer game you really like, really enjoy playing but it lacks a player base so you kind of have to play solo or lucky enough to have friends that play it with you? I really enjoy...
  5. Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v/bpj686w6s0nh?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Grand Theft Auto V c44edd02-6d2c-48ba-8c0e-a81183f1cae9
  6. Error while playing Human Fall Flat online multiplayer (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error while playing Human Fall Flat online multiplayer (Xbox Game Pass): Hello! I've been needing some help to repair a game in Xbox Game Pass on my PC. It seems like Human Fall Flat has been getting a error while I'm playing multiplayer, it happens everytime me and my...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Access To Online Multiplayer Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Access To Online Multiplayer Issue: I recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my PC and installed Human: Fall Flat. It says that "To access online multiplayer, I must sign into an account with online privileges. I have...
  8. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  9. Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?: To play xbox multiplayer online games (e.g. Forza Motorsport 7 or Rocket League), is a paid subscrition to some Xbox Live necessary, or will my free Microsoft / Xbox account login work?...
  10. ALoow family memeber to play multiplayer games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALoow family memeber to play multiplayer games online: I want to allow my 8 yr old son to play roblox online but he gets the message that I need to customize his xbox live account but I can't see how to do this. a6c91fbb-5592-43c9-bfd6-3437e13618dd