online multiplayer gaming

Discus and support online multiplayer gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GERALDTENORIO, Oct 19, 2019.

1. online multiplayer gaming

a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even when i shut the console off , kinda funny knowing that i question myself about my gaming map,i have on
    and at times i see pressure kill zones on my map knowing that i made no hunt just went in too reset my trophy.this is why i ask.

:)

GERALDTENORIO, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Can I play a game with two profiles on the same Xbox?

That game supports online multiplayer but not local multiplayer.
  3. H0n0uredEnd Win User

Do i need xbox live gold to play Fortnite battle Royale?

Indeed it does, any online multiplayer based games require gold to access them same as online multiplayer functions on other games
  4. greatnewtini Win User

Error the current profile isn't allowed to play on Xbox live

5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

Xbox Live Gold is ONLY required for playing online Multiplayer, participating in parties and getting and playing the free Games with Gold games.

If you purchased a game digitally, you can download that without a Gold membership. You'll just be unable to play the online multiplayer part (if the game has online Multiplayer).
  6. Demon spore3 Win User

JUST SPEND SPEND SPEND...

I would like to know the same thing , why xbox charges for online multiplayer games and other gaming consoles dont charge to be online to use multiplayer games.
Thema:

online multiplayer gaming

1. online multiplayer gaming - Similar Threads - online multiplayer gaming

2. Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play multiplayer games online with friends in a different time zone: So i recently moved a couple of time zones away from my home state and my only way to hang with friends from back home is to play games with them online. So once a week we play and we decided on...
  3. Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is a paid subscrition to Xbox Live necessary to play Xbox online Multiplayer games?: To play xbox multiplayer online games (e.g. Forza Motorsport 7 or Rocket League), is a paid subscrition to some Xbox Live necessary, or will my free Microsoft / Xbox account login work?...
  4. ALoow family memeber to play multiplayer games online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALoow family memeber to play multiplayer games online: I want to allow my 8 yr old son to play roblox online but he gets the message that I need to customize his xbox live account but I can't see how to do this. a6c91fbb-5592-43c9-bfd6-3437e13618dd
  5. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety - You can join multiplayer games (Not switching to allow): I've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 for PC and I cant seem to get online, after a bit of reading around someone on another website said check your privacy & online settings are on allow on the...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect with multiplayer online games

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect with multiplayer online games: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect with multiplayer online games Try a hard reset of the xbox hold the home button for 8 seconds till it completely shuts off and unplug...
  7. I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play online multiplayer with Xbox 360 games on Xbox one: I just was recently able to get my hands on a disc of black ops one and after downloading it I tried to play online multiplayer and even though I had Xbox Live I couldn’t play online which is...
  8. multiplayer gamer/online gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    multiplayer gamer/online gaming: Hello, i am a newbie and not very tech savvy. My husband and i like to play games together along with our grandchildren. I became a memeber of gold/live under the impression we would be able to...
  9. I need a refund. I thought the game was multiplayer online, but not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund. I thought the game was multiplayer online, but not: Buy the game Human Fall Flat thinking that it would be multiplayer online, but it was not like that. I am dissatisfied with the game for not having this feature and would like a refund of the game...
  10. Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account says it's unbanned, still can't send messages or play online multiplayer games: I recently received a 14 day ban on my Xbox account, that was due to expire today. There are no active suspensions on my account on enforcement.com, and the virtual agent said there are no...