Online MyPark/MyTeam shooting problems

Discus and support Online MyPark/MyTeam shooting problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone else experience a difficulty to shoot online? It affects my overall game and actually contributes to me losing sometimes. I'm not sure if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASMxLackxBxFree, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Online MyPark/MyTeam shooting problems

Does anyone else experience a difficulty to shoot online? It affects my overall game and actually contributes to me losing sometimes.

I'm not sure if there's something wrong with the game mechanics online or it's supposed to be like that. My shot is not smooth online compared to single player

:)

ASMxLackxBxFree, Dec 22, 2014
  2. I can't play NBA 2k17 online MyTeam

On NBA 2k17, online Play Now works, but anything else online like MyTeam or MyPark won't work. It comes up with this message saying "This feature is unavailable you do not have the required account privileges" I watched some videos on how and it told me
    to enforcement.xbox.com. It said I had a perfect record so now I don't know what to do.

CelticsNationGo, Dec 22, 2014
  3. MyPARK?

You have to go in to MyCareer then bring up the 2KNav and it is listed there as MyPark.

ChrisHatesTuna, Dec 22, 2014
  4. ChrisHatesTuna Win User

MyPARK?

You have to go in to MyCareer then bring up the 2KNav and it is listed there as MyPark.
  5. G M D N P 1 0 Win User

MyPARK?

?

any help would be much appreciated.
  6. rg3hoops00 Win User

On my second copy of NBA 2k14 and still getting a disc unreadable popup

this is happening to me to, i have wasted atleast 50,000 VC in myteam bcuz it loads and then freezes.
  7. ChurnedSteam681 Win User

2k16NBA Account Privilege

When im trying to play Mypark it says something about account privilege what do i do?
  8. DistantBrodie Win User

NBA 2K 16 pre order---No VC purchase or bonus

So i see the 35,000 VC available, but not seeing the 10,000 VC for pre-order , purchased VC or the MyTEAM packs.
Thema:

Online MyPark/MyTeam shooting problems

1. Online MyPark/MyTeam shooting problems - Similar Threads - Online MyPark MyTeam

2. NBA 2K20 - sem acesso online

in XBoX Accessibility
    NBA 2K20 - sem acesso online: Ola Estou tentando acessar o modo online do NBA 2K20 e aparecem as mensagens em anexo. Tenho a assinatura do live gold. Ja alterei todas as configuracoes para adulto, ja removi como membro da...
  3. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  4. Can connect to internet but not online games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can connect to internet but not online games.: Switched to better Internet and now my xbox will still connect to the internet (i know because I downloaded warzone last night.) But every time i open a game it cant retrieve my ip and wont...
  5. Fifa 20 Online Verbindung bleibt dauernd stecken[Translation-Fifa 20 online connection gets...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fifa 20 Online Verbindung bleibt dauernd stecken[Translation-Fifa 20 online connection gets...: Hallo Leute und zwar wollt ich mal fragen warum ständig meine Leitung bei Fifa 20 Online stoppt jedesmal obwohl ich eine Leitung von über 600K habe. Ich spiele sogar per LAN Kabel Cat. 8 Ich...
  6. NBA2K20 - cant play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA2K20 - cant play online?: Hi My son is included on the family account and we cannot access certain features of the game NBA2K20. We purchased NBA2K20 and he cannot go online as it says he does not meet the age...
  7. cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant join partys cant play my game online either Windows 10: i was trying to play Ark survival evolved with my friends i try joining their party but cant join it i play windows 10 5b6b48e2-cd5d-45b7-9ee3-9377ab5aba81
  8. Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online: Hello, My Son is trying to play games with his friend via headsets, so they can talk to each other. But his friend is showing offline on our side. Even though his friend is online chatting and...
  9. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: I made my account year ago and i left so i dont know what happened but when im back and im playing Minecraft PocketEdition in multiplayer it say that i cannot join servers because of "You cannot...
  10. Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Game Pass Perks Unavailable: I redeemed the PSO2 Game Pass perks before the exploits but never received my items. Now the option is unavailable and my PSO2 "Fresh Finds" premium shop says unavailable for investigation. How do...