Online not working

Discus and support Online not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi team currently trying to play forza horizon 4 o line it let's me log in but after a minute it disconnects me any Ideas what the problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthonyDey, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:23 AM.

1. AnthonyDey
    AnthonyDey Guest

Online not working

Hi team currently trying to play forza horizon 4 o line it let's me log in but after a minute it disconnects me any Ideas what the problem is

:)

2. Njal the Blue Win User

Online not working

3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Online not working

Have you tried any other games? To see if you can play online with those
  4. AridLizard Win User

Online not working

5. CyclingCanoe703 Win User

Online not working

If this is a whole team it must be the server issue. Just be patient. It will be resolved soon for sure.
  6. F4C3R Win User

Games not working online

All day long NONE of my games will launch; Titanfall = black screen, Garden Warfare = perpetual load, Strike Suit Zero = perpetual load, Crimson Dragon = perpetual load. And of course this has to happen the day after we get 2 free games and DLC for Titanfall.
    :(

Just checked again right now, it's 8:17 p.m. here in Los Angeles (Pacific Time).
Thema:

Online not working

1. Online not working - Similar Threads - Online working

2. Battlefield V not working online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V not working online.: I purchased BFV on a disc from a shop like in the old days, after it had downloaded to console, I could play the story chapters but when I tried to play online, I'm told I have the trial version...
  3. Forza horizon 2 online not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 online not working: Forza Horzon 2 online is off!! Why? 25c2ddf7-5b9a-46d6-b0ab-ea30d3cb00a4
  4. Forza horizon online not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon online not working: Hi, when i select online mode on forza horizon 4, a message appears that says "xbox live gold required", but i have gold subscription (expired in december 2020). Only on horizon 4 i have this...
  5. Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10: Each Microsoft's games I play online on my PC with Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 4, Gears 4, Gears 5) don't work after 2 minutes. At first it works, I can be online then 2-3 minutes later, online...
  6. Privacy & online safety settings not working right

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy & online safety settings not working right: I am trying to play minecraft in a realm and it is saying i cannot play in realms because i need to change my privacy settings so i went to check and all the settings are allowed,so what is up?...
  7. Xbox online doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox online doesn't work: Xbox live doesn't work. I open every game and appear a message that say :" impossible to download saved file". So the xbox live is down but the Xbox live's status say the opposite....
  8. backwards compatible games do not work online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backwards compatible games do not work online: on my xbox one i have a bunch of xbox 360 games that i play but for some reason the multiplayer for these games no longer works on the xbox one but if i test it on a xbox 360 its works....
  9. Horizon 4 online not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 4 online not working: Hi I have Xbox one s and I bought to live gold to play online but when I into the game it's closed and how can I open it can you fix it please. I pay for it to play online with other players in...
  10. Forza 4 Online Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Online Not Working: I have been playing for a little bit and wanted to play online but i never got it to work so i looked up many different troubleshoots. I have tried many ways and would like help....