Online play restriction.

Discus and support Online play restriction. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I currently have a problem with this account's online play. It always says "You cannot play multiplayer because how your Microsoft account is setup" or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JimmieF, Jun 29, 2020.

1. JimmieF
    JimmieF Guest

Online play restriction.

I currently have a problem with this account's online play. It always says "You cannot play multiplayer because how your Microsoft account is setup" or "Online play restricted". I'm not sure is it because my account was underage when I created it, but
    I set it to an older date and it's still giving me the same problem. And every time I try to find a solution, it needs an Xbox to do it that I don't have. I tried to do this for years now and I still can't find out how to fix it. Do I need to make a new account?
    But everything I have is linked to my Microsoft account, so I don't think it a viable option. But I'm not sure is it because of my region, because I made another account also in the same region and it did work. Any suggestions guys?

:)

JimmieF, Jun 29, 2020
  2. JimmieF Win User

Online play restriction.

I don't have an Xbox though. It is games connected to my Microsoft account. and when I find ways to fix it, it leads me to solutions that require an Xbox.
  3. Leo PyT Win User

Online play restriction.

Hey JimmieF ! I have taken your request into account, I will inquire to help you
    resolve this issue. This problem may be related to your connection. If this is not the case, keep pressing the Xbox power button
    for 10 seconds to empty the cache. You can go to https://support.xbox.com/ for help on the subject. I am still sorry I did not find a solution but I will think about it as soon as possible.

Regards (translated from French to English)
  4. JackChoo0503 Win User

Online Play Restricted

Also which type of NAT should I have?
  5. JimmieF Win User

Online play restriction.

Whenever I try to do that, it always redirects me to the help page, so I can't change anything in that settings. I'm not sure am I doing something wrong or it's my account acting up. And I'm sure it's not my device because it works with my alt account
    that does not have this problem.
  6. Akxyt Win User

Online play restriction.

Did the others give you the answer you were looking for? if not I can see if other solutions might help
Thema:

Online play restriction.

1. Online play restriction. - Similar Threads - Online play restriction

2. playing online with my family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing online with my family: I have been playing Minecraft with my son (I am using the windows 10 addition and he is using the xbox). In the past two weeks, neither he, nor my husband can join my game. Other friends can join...
  3. Last resort... Unable to play online or join party's on PC, xbox is working fine....

in XBoX on Windows
    Last resort... Unable to play online or join party's on PC, xbox is working fine....: Hello! After multiple chat sessions and service emails I have come to my last hope. For some reason a few days ago I am unable to play online with friends on PC. I was playing no mans land with a...
  4. NBA 2K20 "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online.": I got NBA 2K20 today, I've been trying to play the game, but all I get is this mesage, "You do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer Account and play online." Everytime I try to link my...
  5. FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    FIX THE ISSUE. HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR 3 DAYS OR SEE MY FRIENDS ONLINE: Its stupid we pay for xbox live and still arent able to play or see friends online. About done with microsoft. This problem has been going on forever. Its 2020 and yall havent found a solution to...
  6. Why, if I never play online, do I need to update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why, if I never play online, do I need to update?: Why, if I never play online, do I need to update my Xbox One S for Netflix. It is literally the only thing I view online. Took 4 hours for a 556MB download for the update. It's ridiculous! I...
  7. Modern Warfare won’t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare won’t play online: Hey For the past few days my Modern Warfare wont load at all. I get the Modern Warfare startup screen then it goes black with the HDR logo in the top roght corner. I play this game from disc and...
  8. I can't play online on my Xbox One, but I'll have to type out a longer story.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play online on my Xbox One, but I'll have to type out a longer story.: So I just got a new ADSL and it was fine for a few days, I played Halo 5 online. This morning for some reason I couldn't play online. I know it isn't because I ran out of Gold because I just...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted: I cannot play online with my friends in this game. And I try to remove the Microsoft family and still cannot solve the problem.Can the staff of Microsoft help me ?Thank you very much....
  10. Online Play Restricted

in XBoX on Windows
    Online Play Restricted: When I try to play Minecraft Dungeons online I get a message saying Online Play Restricted and I have enabled all privacy options that concern online play but the message is still there and I...