Online Play while Gamesharing.

Discus and support Online Play while Gamesharing. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all! A friend and I have been Gamesharing for a few months now, and some time ago we decided to get the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World. We... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CesarDani135X, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Online Play while Gamesharing.

Hey all!

A friend and I have been Gamesharing for a few months now, and some time ago we decided to get the Iceborne DLC for Monster Hunter World.

We have the DLC on his Xbox account, but since we're Gamesharing, I can use it as well. We can play at the same time and online...as long as we're not trying to play with each other.

Since we've had the DLC, we haven't been able to play together. We were able to play this game together before having the DLC, and we're still able to play together anything else, just not Monster Hunter World.

Is there any possible solution for this? Is it not possible to play online with someone you're Gamesharing with?

:)

CesarDani135X, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

The game sharing feature is meant for households with more than one console.It is not meant for you to share with your friends & could get you into trouble.
  3. xPrestiges Win User

Subscription Issue

If you’re gamesharing with a friend and he has online, thats probably the reason you was still online for a while, after your’s expired

hope this helped
  4. onyxishere Win User

hello i have 1 proble

In order to play a gameshared game the account that purchased the game will either need to be set as Home on that console or will need to be signed in while you play.
  5. GreyStormGaming Win User

Extra gamerscore on my account

Maybe you're gamesharing to one of your friends or family and he/she accidentally used your profile while playing.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

Do you own gold membership under the account you are trying to play the Minecraft online? Are you gamesharing?
Thema:

1. Online Play while Gamesharing. - Similar Threads - Online Play while

2. Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play online while playing COD black ops 2: I have the Xbox one where you have to download the game to the console and we ran out of xbox live to we went on and bought it for both of our accounts and now two days later it is still saying...
  3. Error while playing Human Fall Flat online multiplayer (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Error while playing Human Fall Flat online multiplayer (Xbox Game Pass): Hello! I've been needing some help to repair a game in Xbox Game Pass on my PC. It seems like Human Fall Flat has been getting a error while I'm playing multiplayer, it happens everytime me and my...
  4. Xbox just pushed a system update while I was playing online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox just pushed a system update while I was playing online: I was playing and then suddenly the screen went dark and update prompts came up. I was pressing A in the game of Rocket League at the same time so I didn't see the other two options, I pressed A...
  5. Xbox One S Constantly Dropping Connection While Playing Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Constantly Dropping Connection While Playing Online: Hello! This issue has been prevalent for a while, and is getting worse. My Xbox One S will disconnect from online play at random, but when streaming videos through Netflex/Hulu/HBO etc, it never...
  6. Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating: Right daft question i know its supposed to be near impossible to cheat on xbox but does this include using rapid fire controllers and auto aim because i know am getting old and my reactions are...
  7. Xbox One Keeps Disconnecting While Playing Multiplayer Online Sessions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Keeps Disconnecting While Playing Multiplayer Online Sessions: So recently i had this issue where my xbox would randomly disconnect while i was playing fortnite like it would just lose connection and i would have to go and reconnect to my wifi but then a few...
  8. first gen XB1 freezing while playing FIFA 18/19 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    first gen XB1 freezing while playing FIFA 18/19 online: first gen XB1 stuttering when playing fifa 18/19 online. it is not an internet issue since i can play fifa 18/19 online fine on my PC. this happened after the latest XB1 update july18. currentl...
  9. While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the ...: While playing online it will disconnect and then say; sign-in status has changed. What is the fix to this? 890ab694-7ebf-4b38-bca9-cb74dbb87a61
  10. Why do I get a pop up saying i need xbox gold to access online while playing gta 5 online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a pop up saying i need xbox gold to access online while playing gta 5 online?: hi I have just gotten a free 1 month trial for xbox gold and when I play gta 5 online I get a message constantly saying I need xbox gold to access this feature randomly even tho I have gold and I...