Online Privacy and Safety setting

Discus and support Online Privacy and Safety setting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Minecraft Pocket Edition. We can't figure out how to change the online privacy and safety setting so we can add friends and join servers. Pls tell us!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TechBoygamer, Aug 21, 2019.

1. TechBoygamer
    TechBoygamer Guest

Minecraft Pocket Edition. We can't figure out how to change the online privacy and safety setting so we can add friends and join servers. Pls tell us!

:)

TechBoygamer, Aug 21, 2019
  2. xxosorojoxx Win User

HELP!

Check your Online Privacy Settings .. click customize and look through there .. here is a link with steps on how to get to the Online Safety and Privacy Settings: support.xbox.com/.../online-safety
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

game download

4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

gamer profile not supported

5. I am JeffRay90 Win User

I've encountered a glitch

Hello BEACH BBQ.

If an adult (Parental) account is associated with your safety and privacy settings then you are unable to change those settings.

For more information please read

Xbox online safety and privacy settings
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Conversa[Conversation]

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with chatting online due to account privacy & online safety settings. To adjust this, check out this article:

Changing Online Safety & Privacy Settings

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Online Privacy and Safety setting - Similar Threads - Online Privacy Safety

2. Xbox privacy and online safety setting (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox privacy and online safety setting (PC): The Xbox website is down and I can't access or change my privacy and online safety settings, locking me out of features in several games. Is this just me or are others also experiencing this?...
  3. Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Privacy & online safety settings: Y’ALL!!!!!! I NEED HELP!!!!! So, i want to play minecraft on servers, but i need to adjust my privacy & online safety settings, but i cant get to the page where i change my settings! Can yall just...
  4. Xbox privacy and online safety (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox privacy and online safety (PC): The Xbox website is down and I can't access or change my privacy and online safety settings, locking me out of features in several games. Is this just me or are others also experiencing this?...
  5. Privacy & online safety page redirects to the help page.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy & online safety page redirects to the help page.: I am trying to update my privacy settings so I can play Minecraft online with my family from my switch. They play on PS4 and PC. The problem is I keep getting redirected to...
  6. can't edit privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX on Windows
    can't edit privacy & online safety settings: I just got xbox game pass and installed Grounded, but as I tried to join multiplayer it said I couldn't play online because of my privacy & online safety settings, but everytime I try to open the...
  7. Two name tags under "Privacy & online safety"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two name tags under "Privacy & online safety": Under my Xbox account -> Privacy & online safety, I can see two name tags. One is mine but I have no idea what the other one is. How do you check the details behind this name tag? How do you...
  8. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...
  9. Unable to see children's gamer tags in family Privacy & online safety (Minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to see children's gamer tags in family Privacy & online safety (Minecraft): I have a similar question as this one: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/family-permissions-for-minecraft-servers/df8407b2-3eff-464a-a20f-c93006b94697 I am trying to update the...
  10. Child's gamertag missing from parent's Privacy & Online safety settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    Child's gamertag missing from parent's Privacy & Online safety settings: Experiencing the same issue as reported in this thread. In summary, I've setup an XBox Live account for my son from Minecraft PE on an iOS device. He already had an existing child account in our...