Online Privacy Settings

Discus and support Online Privacy Settings in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to change the setting "You can join multiplayer games" to allow, but when I click submit, the page reloads, and it is back to block, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by FernandoRubio3, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Online Privacy Settings

I am trying to change the setting "You can join multiplayer games" to allow, but when I click submit, the page reloads, and it is back to block, so I can't change it. How do I make it save?!

:)

FernandoRubio3, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Online Privacy Settings

Are you the only account on the Xbox?

If not are you under parental locks on the account?
  3. XBF Paul M Win User

Privacy & Online settings

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're experiencing an issue with the child privacy settings. I definitely understand how frustrating that issue can be. Luckily we do have a support article to help with just that. Here is the

link to the support article
    . I hope you're able to fix the issue. Please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  4. fredgiblet Win User

Privacy and Online Settings

That won't actually do what you want anyway. To promote your account to adult status you have to use an Xbox, the settings on that page will just set the permissions, not remove the child status on your account. The ONLY way to promote your account is
    to download your profile onto an Xbox and go to Settings -> Account -> Promote Account (it may be on a panel to the right.) You also have to be over 18 for it to work as determined by the birthdate on your account at account.live.com Support can't do it
    because reasons.

You can also set up My Family on windowsphone.com using your parent account and just use the account as a child.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Online Privacy Settings

Your account sounds like it may well be set as a child account. In which case, you will need the parent account to alter your online privacy to allow multiplayer access.
  6. PR0SPECTING Win User

Privacy and Online settings

My bad, i was not using the parent email. it should state it wants the parent account rather than just a microsoft account...
Thema:

Online Privacy Settings

1. Online Privacy Settings - Similar Threads - Online Privacy Settings

2. I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't reach xbox safety and online privacy settings: I have Minecraft on my phone and got really frustrated when it said: "you can't do multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up". I searched online and the only way to change it is...
  3. Xbox Online Privacy Settings Bug?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Online Privacy Settings Bug?: I know this is a known issue but I am trying to see if anyone has found any solution to this? Any online game shows an error message along the lines of; "You cannot play online because of how...
  4. I need to change my privacy and online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to change my privacy and online safety settings: Ok so I need to change my privacy and online safety settings. I do not own an xbox I just need to change those settings for Minecraft I just want to play on realms and I'm at my wits wit trying to...
  5. Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Broadcast Gameplay option bugged in Privacy & online safety settings on PC.: Is there any known fix for the broadcast gameplay option in the Privacy & online safety settings? When I attempt to stream via the windows game bar I receive this error. I have scoured the...
  6. Privacy & online safety settings not working right

in XBoX on Windows
    Privacy & online safety settings not working right: I am trying to play minecraft in a realm and it is saying i cannot play in realms because i need to change my privacy settings so i went to check and all the settings are allowed,so what is up?...
  7. Online Privacy and Safety setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online Privacy and Safety setting: Minecraft Pocket Edition. We can't figure out how to change the online privacy and safety setting so we can add friends and join servers. Pls tell us! be619120-87d5-41bc-b206-86e94c960898
  8. Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to change Privacy & online safety settings: I'm having troubles changing my Privacy & online safety settings, every time I hit the submit button, a pop-up would appear that says "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." It's...
  9. Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems with privacy and online safety setting acceptance: Hey I'm trying to join a realm in minecraft on my phone and I can't. When I accept it says that I need to change my settings so I change them and when I press submit a message saying "an...
  10. Changing online privacy settings on windows 10 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing online privacy settings on windows 10 pc: Hi there, ive been having issues on trying to play minecraft realms with my friends (who play on xbox) on my windows 10 pc. i made a free xbox live account through my micfosoft account, which...