online problems with minecraft

Discus and support online problems with minecraft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I want to invite a friend or join a multiplayer server, it makes me not enabled for my account can anyone tell me how to activate it please :)?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulaCriado González, May 10, 2021.

1. online problems with minecraft

When I want to invite a friend or join a multiplayer server, it makes me not enabled for my account can anyone tell me how to activate it please online problems with minecraft :)?

:)

PaulaCriado González, May 10, 2021
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

Hi!

Check your Microsoft account privacy settings here: https://account.xbox.com/settings

This article provides the privacy settings required to enable Minecraft multiplayer:

I'm trying to set up an Xbox Live or Microsoft Account (including Realms access for Child Accounts!)

If you’re playing on a Xbox, Sony PlayStation, or Nintendo Switch, you’ll need to make sure you have that console’s online subscription service active. That means you need an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold, PlayStation Plus, or Nintendo Switch Online as needed by your console.

I hope it helps :)

Regards
  3. BlocLarose Win User

Call of Duty Black Ops II: connected to Xbox live but can not join games

I've got exactly the same problem

can play minecraft or fifa online, use to codbo online and UNABLE to connect to codbo2 !!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  4. TWUK Win User

Minecraft Xbox one online multiplayer

Exactly the same problem here. My son can play Fifa 14 etc. online, but when he tries to play Minecraft he gets the message that he can't play online games. We've tried resetting the teen setting, and Blocking then Allowing online play but Minecraft still
    doesn't work.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition "Unable to connect to world" Problem on version 1.12.0

It could be problems on Minecraft's end, as connecting in Minecraft worlds seems to be a fairly regular problem for many people. One thing is to check your in-game settings in Minecraft and make sure that online play with friends is actually checked off
    to allow it. Sometimes when first starting a game, it defaults to not being enabled. So I would double check that first and make sure that your game is set up to allow online play.
  6. XXCLAWZXGANGSTA Win User

When i try to load my Minecraft world my xbox freezes.

I had the same problem!!!!! Just unplug your xbox and try minecraft offline then try it online. it might work then.
Thema:

1. online problems with minecraft - Similar Threads - online problems minecraft

2. overcooked 2 online multiplayer problem

in XBoX on Windows
    overcooked 2 online multiplayer problem: i can't host and join game it's will say your don't have online play permission 371376e8-c455-4997-9a4f-a09c2bf4cf54
  3. PROBLEM WHEN TRYING TO PLAY ONLINE "TAREDO"

in XboX Networking Hardware
    PROBLEM WHEN TRYING TO PLAY ONLINE "TAREDO": PROBLEM WHEN TRYING TO PLAY ONLINE "TAREDO" Hello there! Please try following the steps on this link and your issue should be resolved NAT type on Windows 10 displays "Teredo is unable to...
  4. Problème pour jouer en ligne sur Minecraft[Problem to play online on Minecraft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème pour jouer en ligne sur Minecraft[Problem to play online on Minecraft]: Bonjour, J'ai un problème je ne peux pas inviter mes amis sur le jeux vidéo Minecraft Bedrock Edition depuis la connexion de mon compte Microsoft cela me dit qu'il faut que j'aille dans...
  5. [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Problem with playing Minecraft Beta Online with my friend: I was trying to play Minecraft Beta in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC with my friend in Minecraft Xbox One Edition. Both were participating on Xbox Insider, but my Minecraft was in...
  6. Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address: I am going to pay for the latest version of minecraft online which is $19.99. I know there is meant to be a code coming in a few weeks time but I promised it to the kids and dont want them waiting...
  7. Problema no online do Minecraft [Edit - Translation] - Minecraft online problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema no online do Minecraft [Edit - Translation] - Minecraft online problem: No meu Minecraft meu amigo tenta entrar nos meus mundos mas fica dando erro como posso fazer isso funcionar [Edit - Translation] - In my Minecraft my friend tries to enter my worlds but is giving...
  8. Minecraft na Xbox 360 problem z logowaniem online. -[Translation - Minecraft for Xbox 360 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft na Xbox 360 problem z logowaniem online. -[Translation - Minecraft for Xbox 360 ...: Witam Mam problem z logowaniem. Nie ma znaczenia czy na konsoli jest jeden profil Xbox live (dorosłego z wyłączoną kontrolą zawartości) czy wiecej profili zawsze ten sam błąd ��. Test...
  9. Minecraft Xbox One Download - online multiplayer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Download - online multiplayer problems: Frustrated parent here....downloaded Minecraft Xbox one edition last night for my two boys. In their privacy / online settings they have multiplayer enabled but when trying to create an online...
  10. Xbox Minecraft online problem - Xbox support agent says to contact game developer as it is a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Minecraft online problem - Xbox support agent says to contact game developer as it is a ...: I can no longer play online Minecraft with my friend. We played last weekend. This weekend, we keep getting, "Connection to server was lost. Exiting to the main menu." The Xbox support agent...