Online session

Discus and support Online session in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I created a crew and can't get online..Story mode says im online in session..I have to delete the crew to join a session..anybody having this problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Redbone delight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Online session

I created a crew and can't get online..Story mode says im online in session..I have to delete the crew to join a session..anybody having this problem?

:)

Redbone delight, Jun 26, 2017
  2. bigJ7678
    bigJ7678 Guest
    Creating Your Own GTA: O Lobby with a Mixture or Crew, Friends, and Randoms...

Okay, start story mode then press start, go to online in the pause menu and click "play GTA Online", then you get six options

1: GO - Head strait in GTA Online

2: Invite only session

3:Crew session

4: Closed crew session

5: Closed friend session

6: Solo session

bigJ7678, Jun 26, 2017
  3. Ok, the jokes not funny anymore..

I've had the same issue for a couple months..

So-n-so is online and joinable ......... join session in progress ...... unable to join session.

So-n-so is online and joinable ...... join session in progress ......... server is full

a tired old guy, Jun 26, 2017
  4. lMr lNeese
    lMr lNeese Guest

Online session

Not familiar with that one problem. What does it do / say when you join online?

lMr lNeese, Jul 3, 2017
  5. lMr lNeese Win User

Online session

Not familiar with that one problem. What does it do / say when you join online?
  6. bigJ7678 Win User

Creating Your Own GTA: O Lobby with a Mixture or Crew, Friends, and Randoms...

Okay, start story mode then press start, go to online in the pause menu and click "play GTA Online", then you get six options

1: GO - Head strait in GTA Online

2: Invite only session

3:Crew session

4: Closed crew session

5: Closed friend session

6: Solo session
  7. a tired old guy Win User

Ok, the jokes not funny anymore..

I've had the same issue for a couple months..

So-n-so is online and joinable ......... join session in progress ...... unable to join session.

So-n-so is online and joinable ...... join session in progress ......... server is full
  8. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

FORZA HORIZON 2

you are able to play online but not private online sessions
  9. BubiBaum Win User

Online-Sessions Abbruch! [Edit - Translation] - Abort online sessions!

What device are you using? Please provide as many details as possible?
    X-Box one X!
Thema:

Online session

1. Online session - Similar Threads - Online session

2. I cannot start an online session on Resident evil 5 on my xbox one S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot start an online session on Resident evil 5 on my xbox one S.: Unfortunately, when I first bought the game on the store, I got the bad surprise that my game would crash whenever I tried to create a game woth online activated. I do currently have xbox live...
  3. Friend cant see me in convoy or in Online session fh4

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend cant see me in convoy or in Online session fh4: When my friend joins my convoy or session or i join his convoy/session he cant see me. not on map or in game but every time i can see him. Sometimes it works after changing a car or leave the...
  4. Forza Horizon does not access online session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not access online session: Good morning friends! I'm not able to connect the online sessions in Forza Horizon 3 on the Xbox One S console. All the settings within my reach have already been made both on the network and on...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot connect to online session

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot connect to online session: Hi guys, I need help on connecting to FH4 online session on PC. The game kept telling me that online feature is locked, and "there was an error communicating with the server, please try again...
  6. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4 online session

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4 online session: Honestly the amount of connection issues with this game is unreal, if i even want to try and play online I have to sit in front of my pc for 4 hours doing the same things over and over. Problem is...
  7. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...
  8. Getting kicked off online sessions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off online sessions: I have my wifi connection good but I keep getting kicked out of sessions on Call of Duty, GTA, Need For Speed, everything. I need help, it's a pain. My nat type is open, download speed is 210.79...
  9. Cannot connect to online session. Teredo error(forza horizon 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to online session. Teredo error(forza horizon 4): Sometimes PC connect to network. However, almost no online sessions are available. I tried all the Xbox guides but it doesn't work. I'm using windows home edition. [img]...
  10. : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2: : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/is-forza-horizon-2-dead/9789c28f-af56-484d-8c44-70735c230497?page=1 Try the...