Online-Sessions Abbruch!

Discus and support Online-Sessions Abbruch! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, warum werde ich neuerdings bei Online-Sessions mit dem Fehlercode: HO 163.8803 und der Begründung: "keine Mehrspieler-Berechtigung"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BubiBaum, Jan 14, 2020.

1. BubiBaum
    BubiBaum Guest

Online-Sessions Abbruch!

Hallo,

warum werde ich neuerdings bei Online-Sessions mit dem Fehlercode: HO 163.8803 und der Begründung: "keine Mehrspieler-Berechtigung" rausgeworfen? Spiel: Codemaster F1 2019! Danke für Antworten!

Gruß

:)

BubiBaum, Jan 14, 2020
  2. BubiBaum Win User

Online-Sessions Abbruch! [Edit - Translation] - Abort online sessions!

What device are you using? Please provide as many details as possible?
    X-Box one X!
  3. AsChE46 Win User

Exactly the same problem ob my end. After 5 laps of Austria GP kicked out getting the same error message. That‘s annoying...

Hope this can be fixed soon!
  4. {Parity} Win User

What device are you using? Please provide as many details as possible?
  5. yvanmuller683 Win User

Hello,

today i had the same Problem with the same Error Code. I drove 12/18 Laps of the weekly Event as i interrupted to the Session...

X Box One X
  6. yvanmuller683 Win User

Next try for the weekly event, next Interrupt after some laps... Great Game 👍��
Thema:

Online-Sessions Abbruch!

1. Online-Sessions Abbruch! - Similar Threads - Online Sessions Abbruch

2. Friend cant see me in convoy or in Online session fh4

in XBoX on Windows
    Friend cant see me in convoy or in Online session fh4: When my friend joins my convoy or session or i join his convoy/session he cant see me. not on map or in game but every time i can see him. Sometimes it works after changing a car or leave the...
  3. Forza Horizon does not access online session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not access online session: Good morning friends! I'm not able to connect the online sessions in Forza Horizon 3 on the Xbox One S console. All the settings within my reach have already been made both on the network and on...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Cannot connect to online session

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Cannot connect to online session: Hi guys, I need help on connecting to FH4 online session on PC. The game kept telling me that online feature is locked, and "there was an error communicating with the server, please try again...
  5. Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4 online session

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to Forza Horizon 4 online session: Honestly the amount of connection issues with this game is unreal, if i even want to try and play online I have to sit in front of my pc for 4 hours doing the same things over and over. Problem is...
  6. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...
  7. Getting kicked off online sessions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting kicked off online sessions: I have my wifi connection good but I keep getting kicked out of sessions on Call of Duty, GTA, Need For Speed, everything. I need help, it's a pain. My nat type is open, download speed is 210.79...
  8. Cannot connect to online session. Teredo error(forza horizon 4)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot connect to online session. Teredo error(forza horizon 4): Sometimes PC connect to network. However, almost no online sessions are available. I tried all the Xbox guides but it doesn't work. I'm using windows home edition. [img]...
  9. : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2: : I can't connect to online sessions on Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/is-forza-horizon-2-dead/9789c28f-af56-484d-8c44-70735c230497?page=1 Try the...
  10. Online-Sessions Abbruch! [Edit - Translation] - Abort online sessions!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online-Sessions Abbruch! [Edit - Translation] - Abort online sessions!: Hallo, warum werde ich neuerdings bei Online-Sessions mit dem Fehlercode: HO 163.8803 und der Begründung: "keine Mehrspieler-Berechtigung" rausgeworfen? Spiel: Codemaster F1 2019! Danke für...