Online Status Unknown

Discus and support Online Status Unknown in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I log into my profile I see one of those one of those squares that normally show your most recent games by it says "Connect to Xbox live". When i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JulesPerez1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. JulesPerez1
    JulesPerez1 Guest

Online Status Unknown

When I log into my profile I see one of those one of those squares that normally show your most recent games by it says "Connect to Xbox live". When i click it, it doesn't tell me the problem and it just tells me to go to Xbox.ca. I'm sharing Xbox live
    with my friend.

:)

JulesPerez1, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Online status unknown

Hey bro, nice to meet you, try to restart your console, disconnect you power and then plug it again.
  3. Warlock6888 Win User

Online status unknown

Aaand its happening again. Its only started since we've started playing Destiny 2.coincidence maybe? But no, definitely not an issue at our end. Seeing as this issue seems to have been occuring for a while now, you'd think it would have been resolved?
  4. ChevStar1 Win User

Online status unknown

I have tried but did nothing

Is it a software or xbox live service issue? It says everythings fineon xbox live service but im not so sure.

Its only happened just the past few days??
  5. RebuiltReaper82 Win User

Online status unknown

It has nothing to do with port forwarding
  6. choppyseize Win User

Online Status Unknown

Its possible that removed themselves as the home xbox account and have made another one their main. Have you talked to your friend to make sure no changes have been made?
Thema:

Online Status Unknown

1. Online Status Unknown - Similar Threads - Online Status Unknown

2. Online status unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online status unknown: I changed my online status to appear offline yesterday and now I can not change it back to online. It gives me the error message online status unknown. I have tried a hard reboot, I have deleted...
  3. Profile/Message access and Unknown online status

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile/Message access and Unknown online status: If I click on my profile or try to read messages it shows the loading ring then immediately displays "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try" I have no clue how to deal with this. I also get...
  4. online status unknown

in XBoX Accessibility
    online status unknown: my Xbox account keeps saying online status unknown and i cant invite people to games or parties, view my or others profiles. how do i fix this? 0ff77299-0e41-4d81-ae54-31d681b833a9
  5. Online status unknown

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status unknown: I changed my xbox email and password after that my online status is unknown and i cant play in my account,when take it off my xbox and put it back it says that i have to select a color and...
  6. ONLINE STATUS UNKNOWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    ONLINE STATUS UNKNOWN: my xbox one live online status has been showing "Online status unknown" for a few months now, i can still play online and accept friend invitations to party and games but i can't send them, add...
  7. Stuck on "Online status unknown" and can't receive invite notifications on the Xbox itself.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck on "Online status unknown" and can't receive invite notifications on the Xbox itself.: Hi there, Earlier today I stopped receiving party and game invites on my Xbox itself while still getting them on my phone and laptop through the Xbox App. On top of that I can't change my status...
  8. Online status unknown

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status unknown: My account no longer recieves party or game invites and everytime i try to check my online status it says unknown even when im online db60b838-2df3-42c7-911a-c252ea9c02c8
  9. Xbox One: Online Status Unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: Online Status Unknown: For the past few days when I go on my xbox it says I'm last seen: ** mins/hrs ago and when I change my online status it says Online Status Unkown. It seems to affect some of my friends too but not...
  10. does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...: whenever I try to appear online it says that the online status is unknown and keeps me appearing offline 92cc3e4c-c436-42cc-872a-cf6b400ef120

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live online status unknown