Online Status Unknown

Discus and support Online Status Unknown in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I log into my profile I see one of those one of those squares that normally show your most recent games by it says "Connect to Xbox live". When i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JulesPerez1, Jun 14, 2019.

1. JulesPerez1
    JulesPerez1 Guest

Online Status Unknown

When I log into my profile I see one of those one of those squares that normally show your most recent games by it says "Connect to Xbox live". When i click it, it doesn't tell me the problem and it just tells me to go to Xbox.ca. I'm sharing Xbox live
    with my friend.

:)

JulesPerez1, Jun 14, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Online status unknown

After changing you email address did you remove your profile from the xbox and add it back with the new email address?
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Online status unknown

What does your Xbox show in your NAT status? To check your NAT status go to Home > Settings > Network Settings. Your NAT type will show under ‘Current Network Status’.

If it's strict then you might not be able to join online games. You'll need to fix it in your modem/router.
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Online status unknown

5. Immortal Human Win User

Online status Unknown

Yes like I said, above I tried that. When I signed back on I got an error message, when I go into content restrictions on the xbox it says, "Your content restrictions are in effect, but cannot be changed until we connect to the service". When I got into
    privacy it says " There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again". I get that problem with almost everything I try to access
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Online status unknown

Was your previous email a Microsoft one (@live, @hotmail, @outlook)

Try logging in at https://account.microsoft.com and checking all your details
Thema:

Online Status Unknown

1. Online Status Unknown - Similar Threads - Online Status Unknown

2. Online status unknown

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status unknown: I changed my xbox email and password after that my online status is unknown and i cant play in my account,when take it off my xbox and put it back it says that i have to select a color and...
  3. ONLINE STATUS UNKNOWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    ONLINE STATUS UNKNOWN: my xbox one live online status has been showing "Online status unknown" for a few months now, i can still play online and accept friend invitations to party and games but i can't send them, add...
  4. Stuck on "Online status unknown" and can't receive invite notifications on the Xbox itself.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck on "Online status unknown" and can't receive invite notifications on the Xbox itself.: Hi there, Earlier today I stopped receiving party and game invites on my Xbox itself while still getting them on my phone and laptop through the Xbox App. On top of that I can't change my status...
  5. Online status unknown

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status unknown: My account no longer recieves party or game invites and everytime i try to check my online status it says unknown even when im online db60b838-2df3-42c7-911a-c252ea9c02c8
  6. Xbox One: Online Status Unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: Online Status Unknown: For the past few days when I go on my xbox it says I'm last seen: ** mins/hrs ago and when I change my online status it says Online Status Unkown. It seems to affect some of my friends too but not...
  7. does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    does anyone know how to fix 'online status unknown'?im stuck appearing offline and it makes...: whenever I try to appear online it says that the online status is unknown and keeps me appearing offline 92cc3e4c-c436-42cc-872a-cf6b400ef120
  8. Xbox online status unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox online status unknown: Everytime i try to apear online its says online status unknown or try again. And if i receive a invite it doesnt tell me and if i send a inv it doesnt tell the person i send it to anyone know how...
  9. Online status unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online status unknown: Tested network connection multiplayer connection, NAT connection, did a hard reset cleared cache, signed out then in again, removed account and put it back in... Etc but nothing seems to fix the...
  10. My Account Says "Online Status Unknown" and now I can't play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Account Says "Online Status Unknown" and now I can't play online: Please, I need help my account says "Online Status Unknown" and now I can't play online. 283dc356-8f36-4c77-9901-dac4dc7297a0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live online status unknown