Discus and support Online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i go to play online multiplayer on black ops 2 and im not sure if its cause ive repeatedly played this game for so long but it literally trys over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToxicKensie, Oct 9, 2019.

1. ToxicKensie
    ToxicKensie Guest

so i go to play online multiplayer on black ops 2 and im not sure if its cause ive repeatedly played this game for so long but it literally trys over and over to load a match but will not do it and then it tells me something about how it couldnt connect
    to the server or something! So like is my xbox broken when trying to play this game or did someone hack into my online account and mess it all up?! Im just not sure what i should do!! I love this game and i play it almost every day!! Please someone help a
    nice girl out!!

:)

ToxicKensie, Oct 9, 2019
  2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Online, but not online???

You can fix it by upgrading your profile OP.

You need a gold account to use online MP functions and yours is currently silver.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You are a silver member, you need to buy gold.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, sorry it was a little hard to understand exactly what you're asking. Do you want to make your offline profile an online one to retain game saves and achievement progress etc.?

-

If so what you need to do it connect the Xbox to the internet and sign-in to your offline. There should be an option either on the dashboard where you avatar is on through the Xbox guide that says 'Join Xbox Live' if you hit that it will take you through
    the profile creation where you need to add an email and billing details.

-

Once that is completed you should have a randomly generated gamertag that has you previous games history and saves etc.

-

I noticed that you already have a gold membership on this new account, I will just mention that you won't be able to combine the two accounts or transfer the gold membership between them.
  5. BILLYunaire Win User

Yea, I only played 2 games online so far. The first one was very laggy and DC'd when score was 9 - 9. The second game wasn't as laggy, but still DC'd when the score was 11 - 8.

I'm hoping this won't be another year of failure for the online play in 2k. :-(
  6. Smwutches Win User

You need a gold subscription in order to play online.
Thema:

1. Online - Similar Threads - Online

2. Online Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Play: I can no longer save my data on GTA5 online. someone help me. 3a619237-28f5-4276-bee6-fa08124244da
  3. so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but

in XBoX Accessibility
    so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but: so i keep trying to change my xbox online settings but it keeps bringing me to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings...
  4. Minecraft PE Online Multtiplayer

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE Online Multtiplayer: So, I am having some troubles with my Xbox account and Minecraft and every time I try to play it says “I need permission” or “Cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account...
  5. Cannot install any Apps from MS online store on my Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install any Apps from MS online store on my Xbox One S: Good day, I'm trying to install Xbox Insider Hub on my Xbox One console in order to stream games to my Android devices, but then I realize I cannot install any App, Insider Hub included....
  6. How to buy games online with no address and but from another Country

in XboX Insiders
    How to buy games online with no address and but from another Country: Am trying to buy games online with my all digital Xbox one s and it's amazing the problem comes when I go to pay or check out you are asking me for my address and the only options there are just...
  7. Fallas en Online [Mod Translation - Online failures]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Fallas en Online [Mod Translation - Online failures]: Hola He estado teniendo problemas en minecraft pocket edition de Android, es la última versión y el problema es que me dice que algo está mal en mi cuenta y revise la página...
  8. connection en ligne [Mod Translation - online connection]

in XBoX on Consoles
    connection en ligne [Mod Translation - online connection]: Bonjour, nous sommes 3 sur le même réseau wifi . 2 des XBOX sont capable de jouer ensemble, par contre moi lorsque je veux rejoindre ou envoyer une invitation cela me ramène au menu store, comme...
  9. Não consigo jogar Human fall flat online no PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo jogar Human fall flat online no PC: Olá estou tendo um problema, quando eu tento entrar no Human fall flat para jogar online no GAME PASS no PC, da o seguinte erro: "Para acessar o Multijogador Online, você precisa entrar com uma...
  10. INGRESO DE TARJETA PARA JUGAR EN LINEA[Translation-CARD INCOME TO PLAY ONLINE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    INGRESO DE TARJETA PARA JUGAR EN LINEA[Translation-CARD INCOME TO PLAY ONLINE]: Buenas Tardes, El pasado 25 de Diciembre compre en un almacén de cadena una tarjeta por valor de 79.000 cuando la ingresamos a la cuenta de xbox nos informo que podíamos jugar en linea por 3...