Discus and support Online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i go to play online multiplayer on black ops 2 and im not sure if its cause ive repeatedly played this game for so long but it literally trys over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToxicKensie, Oct 9, 2019.

1. ToxicKensie
    ToxicKensie Guest

so i go to play online multiplayer on black ops 2 and im not sure if its cause ive repeatedly played this game for so long but it literally trys over and over to load a match but will not do it and then it tells me something about how it couldnt connect
    to the server or something! So like is my xbox broken when trying to play this game or did someone hack into my online account and mess it all up?! Im just not sure what i should do!! I love this game and i play it almost every day!! Please someone help a
    nice girl out!!

:)

ToxicKensie, Oct 9, 2019
  2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Online, but not online???

You can fix it by upgrading your profile OP.

You need a gold account to use online MP functions and yours is currently silver.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

You are a silver member, you need to buy gold.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hey there, sorry it was a little hard to understand exactly what you're asking. Do you want to make your offline profile an online one to retain game saves and achievement progress etc.?

-

If so what you need to do it connect the Xbox to the internet and sign-in to your offline. There should be an option either on the dashboard where you avatar is on through the Xbox guide that says 'Join Xbox Live' if you hit that it will take you through
    the profile creation where you need to add an email and billing details.

-

Once that is completed you should have a randomly generated gamertag that has you previous games history and saves etc.

-

I noticed that you already have a gold membership on this new account, I will just mention that you won't be able to combine the two accounts or transfer the gold membership between them.
  5. BILLYunaire Win User

Yea, I only played 2 games online so far. The first one was very laggy and DC'd when score was 9 - 9. The second game wasn't as laggy, but still DC'd when the score was 11 - 8.

I'm hoping this won't be another year of failure for the online play in 2k. :-(
  6. Smwutches Win User

You need a gold subscription in order to play online.
Thema:

1. Online - Similar Threads - Online

2. online multiplayer gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    online multiplayer gaming: a friend and i play a hunting game,he told me that a hunter can log off the map and game and a random player can still have control of my game map even when i shut the console off , kinda funny...
  3. Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library: Can anyone tell me how to be able to view my Xbox 360 game library on my Xbox One or even with a computer being online and logged into my Xbox live account? The games that I have on the old system...
  4. I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought GamePass but I can't play games online.: As mentioned in the title, online mode is not enabled in my account. How can I fix it? For Example ; [img] 2cb90572-7e4c-4282-8723-902a2083baa9
  5. 关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...: 请问目前微软的游戏跨平台联机服务(NS、PS4、PC)都需要玩家拥有Xbox live账号吗? [Mod Translation - Does Microsoft's current cross-platform online service (NS, PS4, PC) require players to have an Xbox live account?]...
  6. Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online Game won’t install and update and keeps saying “Installation Stopped”: As of today I have not been able to play most of my games for they need to be updated but whenever trying to update it says installation stooped after like 10 seconds. I have tried literally...
  7. Buying Online Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Online Games: Hey everyone! I am a first-time user of the Xbox One. I noticed the Microsoft Store has an old favorite, KOTOR 1&2. My question is, if I purchase the game with backward compatibility, do I have...
  8. Online features

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online features: Why do I have to restart my console to reach online features? 4b2e611c-e034-4438-af31-4caeafac08ec
  9. Reported Griefer, now can’t go online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reported Griefer, now can’t go online: I reported a griefer in Red Dead Online for possible modding. My horse was frozen in place, I could not parley with him, after killing him easy three or four times he suddenly is super aggressive...
  10. When’s Xbox Live Online Again?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When’s Xbox Live Online Again?: Everyone is having problem with Xbox Live Is Offline today, When’s Xbox Live going to be online again after it’s fix the problem? 0ab9e89f-700d-4278-927c-4df49b00abac