only 1 perk appears to me in the perk tab

Discus and support only 1 perk appears to me in the perk tab in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just what happens in the title, I can't redeem anything in the app 33b95cc0-95e4-49f1-8f9c-234e02a722b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hazakye, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Hazakye
    Hazakye Guest

Just what happens in the title, I can't redeem anything in the app

:)

Hazakye, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Oni no Tenshu Win User

combat knife

To sum it up.

Camping Class

Perks 1: lightweight and flack jacket.

Perks 2: fast hands and scavenger.

Perks 3: dexterity and tactical mask.

Run 'n Gun Class

Perks 1: lightweight and ghost.

Perks 2: fast hands and cold blooded.

Perks 3: dexterity and extreme conditioning.

These work wonders for me.

The class for those who get shot at allot

Perks 1: lightweight and flack jacket.

Perk 2: fast hands.

Perks 3: awareness and extreme conditioning.

Let me know how these work out for you.
  3. Jagriff-02937283-F24 Win User

Ghost haters : Legit or just making excuses ?

[quote user="VernierSlake"]EDIT: And someone's going to have to explain to me how a perk changing slots but not changing in any other way makes the perk unbalanced.[/quote]

Because in order for a perk to be "balanced" (Treyarch/IW's definition of the word) then the perk must be balanced with what you give up to get it (the other perks in the same slot). Some would consider perk slot 2 in the last few games to be better than
    perk slot 1 in this game, hence a slot 2 perk in slot 1 would be overpowered.
  4. STALKER2k Win User

Black Ops 2 perks list

Remember you can only choose 1 perk from each slot and if you want more perks you have to use wildcards
  5. Vairkjosa Win User

Stats Sharing?

Here we go! My character so to speak is a Nord Warrior with emphasis on Stealth & Archery. I only concentrate on enough magic to get me through the tuff stuff with Necro's and vampires. Archery Skill at 100 / one perk left. Light Armor at 93 / 2 perks left.
    Sneak at 100 / 5 perks left. Lockpicking at 95 / zero perks taken. Pickpocket at 29 / zero perks taken. Speech at 70 / 1 perk taken. Alchemy at 67 / 1 perk taken. Illusion at 26 / zero perks taken. Conjuration at 37 / zero perks taken. Destruction at 60 /
    3 perks taken. Restoration at 55 / 3 perks taken. Alteration at 44 / 1 perk taken. Enchanting at 98 / 4 perks left. Smithing at 100 / all perks taken. Heavy Armor at 100 / zero perks taken. Block at 47 / 1 perk taken. Two-Handed at 55 / zero perks taken. One-Handed
    at 100 / 4 perks left. So even if I do get to level 81 I will not fill all of the skill sets as there are over 100 perks left and that is not counting the ones that have multiple picks.

With enhancements Magicka is 310, Health is 340, Stamina is 330.

Level: 60

Time Spent (Main character): 622.56.13

General Tab:

Mauls: ???

Werewolf Transformations: ???

Days as a Werewolf: 415 Locations Discovered: 330 Dungeons Cleared: 226 Days Passed: 662

Hours Slept: 977 Hours Waiting: 428 Standing Stones Found: 34

Gold Found: 443710 Most Gold Carried: 119335 Chests Looted: 2930

Skill Increases: 971 Skill Books Read: 84 Food Eaten: 307 Training Sessions: 143

Books Read: 408 Horses Owned: 1 Houses Owned: 3 Stores Invested In: 0

Barters: 3466 Persuasions: 22 Bribes: 9 Intimidations: 1

Diseases Contracted: 19

Quest Tab:

Quests Completed: 106

Misc Objectives Completed: 251

Main Quests Completed: 11

Side Quests Completed: 28

The Companions Quests Completed: 8

College of Winterhold Quests Completed: 14

Thieves' Guild Quests Completed: 12

The Dark Brotherhood Quests Completed: 14

Civil War Quests Completed: 6

Daedric Quests Completed: 13

Questlines Completed: 3

Combat Tab:

People Killed: 1775

Animals Killed: 1142

Creatures Killed: 511

Undead Killed: 912

Daedra Killed: 45

Automotons Killed: 116

Favorite Weapon: Skyforge Steel Sword

Critical Strikes: 1795

Sneak Attacks: 938

Backstabs: 514

Weapons Disarmed: 0

Brawls Won: 4

Bunnies Slaughtered: 4

Magic Tab:

Spells Learned: 52

Favorite Spell: Flames

Favorite School: Destruction

Dragon Souls Collected: 134

Words of Power Learned: 49

Words of Power Unlocked: 52

Shouts Learned: 17

Shouts Unlocked: 18

Shouts Mastered: 15

Times Shouted: 382

Favorite Shout: Unrelenting Force

Crafting Tab:

Soul Gems Used: 327

Souls Trapped: 243

Magic Items Made: 177

Weapons Improved: 151

Weapons Made: 78

Armor Improved: 317

Armor Made: 322

Potions Mixed: 1249

Potions Used: 576

Poisons Mixed: 1249

Poisons Used: 22

Ingredients Harvested: 1691

Ingredients Eaten: 101

Nirnroots Found: 108

Wings Plucked: 156

Crime Tab:

Total Lifetime Bounty: 5240

Largest Bounty: 2000

Locks Picked: 322

Pockets Picked: 1

Items Pickpocketed: 0

Times Jailed: 1

Days Jailed: 0

Fines Paid: 2040

Jail Escapes: 0

Items Stolen: 38

Assaults: 186

Murders: 16

Horses Stolen: 1

Trespasses: 18
  6. Yousef Islam Win User

Favorite gun and class

Primary :MSMC - FMJ and Stock

Secondary :No secondary

Wildcard: Perk 1 Greed

Perk 1: Hardline/Lightweight

Perk 2: Fast Hands

Perk 3: Engineer

Lethal: C4

Tactical: Black Hat
Thema:

1. only 1 perk appears to me in the perk tab - Similar Threads - perk appears perk

2. Funimation Perk?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Funimation Perk?: I'm a UK GamePass Ultimate subscriber and there is no Funimation perk in the perks section. ee552442-e42c-41e3-b082-8eaf40701a2b
  3. GAME PASS PERKS

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS PERKS: I wonder if someone can help me. i bought the game pass ultimate for pc and when i went to my perks i didnt have the nitro perk and i am supposed to get it can someone help me find out why i...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first time perk code for PSO2 Gone ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate first time perk code for PSO2 Gone ?: I just bought Xbox game pass Ultimate, I tried to get the first time perk for game PSO2 but its not there, I can see and redeem the monthly one (September). Is the perk already gone ? why there's...
  5. X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X-Box Game Pass Ultimate perks disappearing except overcooked 2: All of the x-box Game Pass ultimate perks not appearing except overcooked 2. When I first got the gamepass I redeemed the Discord Nitro code and that was all. Then Now 10 days or so later I want...
  6. So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...

in XBoX on Windows
    So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks...: So , i bought x box game pass ultimate not too long ago to get discord nitro from perks BUT! I wasn't able to get it because of my region like... really? I tired using VPN but it didnt work , i...
  7. Discord Nitro perk doesn't appear.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord Nitro perk doesn't appear.: So I just bought myself the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass to get myself the Discord Nitro. But when I log in and try to claim my perk it only shows one perk Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf. The Discord...
  8. Ultimate perks not appearing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate perks not appearing: I am once again asking for help in this issue, since my last post was not answered. I tried searching around here and in reddit and found that more people have this same issue, its been like 2...
  9. My Xbox Ultimate game pass perk not appearing in my game (Gems of War)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Ultimate game pass perk not appearing in my game (Gems of War): Hi, I need some help trying to recover my Xbox Ultimate Perk for the game "Gems of War". I'm hoping you have a remedy. I see that this has been an issue with other games but did not see that a...
  10. Xbox game pass perk not appearing in my game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass perk not appearing in my game: I tried to redeem my perk for the starter bundle in warframe and it says that the code has been redeemed but i still havent recieved anything in-game. Ive tried to redeem the code again but it...