Only Audio Coming Through My Headset Is From Party Chat

Discus and support Only Audio Coming Through My Headset Is From Party Chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, this randomly started last night in the middle of a game. My audio to the game and Xbox just cut out and I can now only hear audio coming from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PieMan456, Apr 22, 2020.

1. PieMan456
    PieMan456 Guest

Hello, this randomly started last night in the middle of a game. My audio to the game and Xbox just cut out and I can now only hear audio coming from people speaking in the party. I get no audio from any games or any of the Xbox sounds on the console.
    I have tried restarting my Xbox several times and editing the chat outputs and nothing seems to get it to work. I have a Turtle Beach headset that plugs into my controller on an Xbox one. This has never happened before. Thanks for any help.

:)

PieMan456, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Danno McK. Win User

wired headset

Let me ask a basic question: you realize that the "game audio" doesn't come through the headset, right? The only audio potentially coming through the headset is the other players' chat in a multiplayer game or in an Xbox Live Party. Is he in a multiplayer
    game or Party when he "doesn't hear anything"?
  3. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

Headset Echoing

If using headset for game audio and chat, mute the TV or any device your game and chat audio is coming through and make sure 'chat' is set to output through headset only. If you have your tv volume up in the background while you're on the headset there
    will probably be echoing especially if you have your party audio set to output through your TV.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Gravar Áudio do Grupo (Record Group Audio)

If you're in party chat, you can set your chat audio to come through both the headset and the tv speakers. Then the recording device you use will pick up the party chat. This is only the case if you're using a capture card.
  5. jcsheehan Win User

the newer 3.5mm controller

The chat headset is designed to only give you chat audio, and leave game audio coming through your television.

Any other headset will give you both game and chat audio through the headset, whether you use the new controller or the older version with the headset adapter.
  6. Timmie3054 Win User

Separating chat from game audio while streaming from xbox one to PC

For me, I tend to use strictly party chat when I am communicating with my friends.

If I want to separate the party chat audio from the in-game audio,, I have to make a party in the Xbox App on Windows 10. You don't have to have your xbox even on at this point. Once the party has started in the Xbox App and my buddies join, I can hear them
    fine through my xbox headset.

Now once you actually turn on your xbox, and start streaming. The Audio for the game will come through your speakers, and the audio for the Party should remain through the headset, both separate from each other.

Its not the best solution, but its definitely a clever workaround., however its not really that ideal, because it is a pain to work with, because you cannot control the party while streaming within the xbox. You literally have to end the stream and return
    into the xbox app to configure the party settings.

Other than that, the only downside is, that any VOIP chat from any games will still want to push through your speakers and not your headset.
Thema:

1. Only Audio Coming Through My Headset Is From Party Chat - Similar Threads - Audio Coming Through

2. Xbox one audio not coming through tv speakeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one audio not coming through tv speakeds: Hi, So i have an original xbox one and yestersay everything was working fine today not so much. My tv has pc speakers plugged into the av audio in, when i switch my tv on the audio comes out of...
  3. No audio coming through head set.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio coming through head set.: No audio coming through head set. Bought new headset and still no audio. Struggling with it been in all settings and watched no end of you tube videos but can't seem to get it to work. What am I...
  4. No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio coming through new Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset, also not detected in party: My girlfriend just bought a replacement Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset after her cat chewed through the cable of the old one, but this one isn't receiving any audio from the Xbox/controller and...
  5. party and game audio not coming through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    party and game audio not coming through headset: for the past couple of days my party chat hasnt been coming through my headset , but if i set it to speakers i can hear it through my tv fine . my headset works fine when plugged into my laptop or...
  6. party and game audio not coming through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    party and game audio not coming through headset: for the past couple of days my party chat hasnt been coming through my headset , but if i set it to speakers i can hear it through my tv fine . my headset works fine when plugged into my laptop or...
  7. No audio or video comes through

in XBoX on Consoles
    No audio or video comes through: xbox one works but no audio or video comes through 3d717600-36aa-4bb1-8f71-71758ae2f437
  8. Chat headset game audio coming through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset game audio coming through: Hi. Today after playing around woth the audio settings i started getting game audio through my chat headset. I reset all the settings to default but this didnt work. I even factory reset mt...
  9. Xbox One controller on Win 10 + stereo headset, only left channel audio comes through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller on Win 10 + stereo headset, only left channel audio comes through: I'm using a Lunar White XB1 controller with a wireless adapter on Win 10 (with a 3.5 mm jack built in). When I try to get audio through it, only the left audio comes through. Right audio doesn't...
  10. Xbox One Audio coming through TV 'pops'.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Audio coming through TV 'pops'.: This issue started very recently. Every time I play a game, use an application, or watch videos, the audio coming from the TV will 'pop' here and there. It's just a short burst of interruption,...