Only got 1 month of Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Only got 1 month of Game Pass for PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello all. I attempted to purchase the 3 months of Game Pass for PC but only got 1 months worth. I know for certain I clicked on the advertisement for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MageOfEmpires, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Only got 1 month of Game Pass for PC

Hello all.

I attempted to purchase the 3 months of Game Pass for PC but only got 1 months worth. I know for certain I clicked on the advertisement for 3 months and completed all of the following information to sign up. However, managing my account, it shows I only
    have 1 month with my renewal set for September.

Did I miss something I needed to do when signing up? Or am I reading the renewal stuff wrong?

:)

MageOfEmpires, Aug 28, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Check what you charged to your account, if you charged one month you renewed for just that, but if you are charged the three months it is better to contact support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. Captain Gini Win User

You were probably not able to get the offer
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

5. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
Thema:

1. Only got 1 month of Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - got month Game

2. Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days: Hi, I purchased an AMD graphics card which came with code to redeem for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code worked and I can see it in my Microsoft order history. However, instead...
  3. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  4. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  5. Bought a bunch of games in November and my points never updated, and never got the monthly ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Bought a bunch of games in November and my points never updated, and never got the monthly ...: My problem is what my title said, I'm definitely missing points because I bought a lot of games through sales throughout November. And help is appreciated. 44ce0453-a62e-4c7c-a6aa-07d6124b7cc9
  6. Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January: On January 30th I noticed a promotion on the Canadian Dashboard, where buying one or more months of gold would get you a month code for game pass. It's now March 17th and I still haven't got a...
  7. Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed: For my December Game Pass Quest, I was awarded a code for 1 month of Xbox Live Gold, but the first time I tried to redeem it, it said the code had already been redeemed....
  8. I purchased the 3-month membership through the Minecraft promotion, yet the game never got to ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased the 3-month membership through the Minecraft promotion, yet the game never got to ...: A month ago, I purchased the Xbox live 3-month membership subscription through the Xbox dashboard, with the sole purpose of receiving a free Minecraft download code, as the promotion stated. This...
  9. got charged for the free game of the month on xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    got charged for the free game of the month on xbox live gold: I have just bought an xbox 360 and joined xbox live gold. The screen said - free games for gold. I downloaded the game and my credit card still got charged ! who can help me get a refund ?...
  10. Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got my 3 month live code for buying three games on xbox one. But need help from admin: I got my 3 month live code for xbox live for buying three games. But i guess it deleted automatically after 30 days under my messages under xbox one. Can a admin please look into this and resend...