Only got 1 month of Game Pass for PC

Discus and support Only got 1 month of Game Pass for PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello all. I attempted to purchase the 3 months of Game Pass for PC but only got 1 months worth. I know for certain I clicked on the advertisement for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MageOfEmpires, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Only got 1 month of Game Pass for PC

Hello all.

I attempted to purchase the 3 months of Game Pass for PC but only got 1 months worth. I know for certain I clicked on the advertisement for 3 months and completed all of the following information to sign up. However, managing my account, it shows I only
    have 1 month with my renewal set for September.

Did I miss something I needed to do when signing up? Or am I reading the renewal stuff wrong?

:)

MageOfEmpires, Aug 28, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Check what you charged to your account, if you charged one month you renewed for just that, but if you are charged the three months it is better to contact support.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. Captain Gini Win User

You were probably not able to get the offer
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

5. Smwutches Win User

Ultimate Game Pass question

The $1 charge is only for the first month. Once it's time for you to renew, you'll be charged the regular price. If you already have gold (and game pass) it will converted to the ultimate subscription. The Ultimate Game Pass includes gold, Xbox Game Pass,
    and PC Game Pass. The upside is that you only have 1 subscription for all 3.
  6. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
Thema:

1. Only got 1 month of Game Pass for PC - Similar Threads - got month Game

2. my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my son got a 3 month gold code from game then entered it and got error: He then re-entered it and it said it is alrdy redeemed but he does not hve gold I cant get to speak to anyone on the phones and I am at my wit's end now ready to scream is there anyone able to...
  3. A couple of months ago I got the wrong Xbox Game Streaming thingy

in XboX Insiders
    A couple of months ago I got the wrong Xbox Game Streaming thingy: So I signed up for Xbox game streaming right, IOS and well they got back to me and it was for the wrong device I’ve been trying to contact them about it and nothing never works I can’t get into...
  4. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef
  5. So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    So i got game pass ultimate and i cant use the discord nitro 3 month, or the spotify 6 month.: So obviously if you get game pass you get a trial for nitro for 3 months and spotify for 6 months. but neither one of the trial things work. it sends me to a screen on spotify that says your not...
  6. Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days: Hi, I purchased an AMD graphics card which came with code to redeem for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code worked and I can see it in my Microsoft order history. However, instead...
  7. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  8. Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion

in XBoX Rewards
    Downloaded 2 Games with Gold last month but only got 50% on the Xbox Quest completion: Hi, Last month the Xbox Gold Quest reward was a "Fortnite reward" - I play a lot of Fortnite so I decided to do the quests for the first time. I did the Log In and Play Fortnite quests and...
  9. Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got One Month Game Pass promo code for buying Gold in January: On January 30th I noticed a promotion on the Canadian Dashboard, where buying one or more months of gold would get you a month code for game pass. It's now March 17th and I still haven't got a...
  10. Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got 1 month of gold for december game pass quest, but it says already redeemed: For my December Game Pass Quest, I was awarded a code for 1 month of Xbox Live Gold, but the first time I tried to redeem it, it said the code had already been redeemed....