Only have option to get X|S dead by daylight?

Discus and support Only have option to get X|S dead by daylight? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So im tryna get dead by daylight but it only shows the special series x edition. And it says if i download it to my ext ssd i cant play it which i alr... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/zeus408, Apr 11, 2021.

1. /u/zeus408
    /u/zeus408 Guest

So im tryna get dead by daylight but it only shows the special series x edition. And it says if i download it to my ext ssd i cant play it which i alr know obviously it needs da faster internal ssd for the upgrades. Is there anyway to just get the one x version on series x? Or a regular version? Thanks

submitted by /u/zeus408
    [link] [comments]

/u/zeus408, Apr 11, 2021
  2. NikkiF99uk Win User

Will a UK X Box One S and Original X Box work in the US

One option is to try to get a new power supply diretly from microsoft, the other option is to get a power converter to use it.
    For the X Box One S or Original X Box?
  3. MakemSalty ZOID Win User

Download speeds not the same as what they appear to be

So I have the Xbox one X. I have not only tested my speeds with speedtest.net, on my phone, but I have also tested the speeds via the xbox's Test Network Speed & Statistics, and I get an Average of 480Mb/s, Mega bits per second, not mega Bytes
    per second. In MB/s I get about 57MB/s. But my issue is this, I download games at 180Mb/s (Megabits per second) why? Yes I know it says time Warner, that's the only option they had, I have charter spectrum. But my ISP says I should be getting about 400Mb/s,
    so it's not my ISP's fault. Also my xbox one x IS connected via ethernet and not using wifi.
    I get a gig/s but my xbox only downloads games from 100 to 200 mb/s this is because your xbox wont take full advantage of your internet speed. Each device only uses a certain amount of mb/s whether you have a gig/s or 400mb/s speeds. You wont ever get downloads
    higher that 200mb/s speeds consistently when downloading games.
  4. JFord047 Win User

The Microsoft Family Con!

This was Done!
    Xbox one X set with child one and child Two
    Xbox one S set as Child One and Child two
    Auto login is Off on Both Consoles
    child on logs in plays game on xbox one x, child two logs in on same game on xbox one s, Child one is logged off of Xbox one x. Child one logs back on Child two is logged off.
    this is also not logged off of same game but different games
    child one on x playing far cry, child 2 logs in on s and starts red dead, far cry is logged off....
    Far Cry is only on the x not the S

Done All the bits on the web, done it all with the Support staff, still got the same problems

there is one thing that NOBODY has covered, in the USA Red Dead is a Different certification. although both kids are UK, red dead is different in the UK and the USA, could this be the problem... nobody knows
  5. CombinedPlague2 Win User

Daily challenges

you have got 2 deals in which to do it. you can not finish the 1st deal but you can get 4 x 2's on it. so you only need 2 x 2's on 2nd deal.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Functionality in Spain

For the Xbox One (not S or X) to work in another country, you will need another power brick for that country. The thing is Microsoft no longer manufacture the power bricks any more, so your only options are to use a power converter (not recommended), or
    purchase a new Xbox one S or X.
Thema:

1. Only have option to get X|S dead by daylight? - Similar Threads - option X|S dead

2. Report a problem missing from options.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing from options.: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  3. When trying to purchase a game it dosent give me a option to us my Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When trying to purchase a game it dosent give me a option to us my Microsoft account balance: I put a $70 dollar gift card to pre order resident evil village yesterday but when I got into the store to purchase it it doesn't give me the option of using it, I went into my settings and looked...
  4. Lack of payment options for Indian Customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of payment options for Indian Customers: Hi, I wanted to highlight the issue Indians are facing when making a purchase on the Microsoft store. In india, most debit cards are 2FA enabled which means they need to be verified via OTP...
  5. No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?

in XboX Insiders
    No xcloud option?? Any idea what is happening on the app?: I can't use xcloud, when I go to my library it only gives me the option to launch the game on my console. Am I missing something? submitted by /u/Altruistic-Hornet325 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet: I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game audio has gone almost inaudible. Sounds that...
  7. Real block option on Incoming messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real block option on Incoming messages: Hi is it possible to "really" block incoming messages from people we don't have as friends ? NOT Even with hard settings, messages are still coming. Even if you block someone who sent you a toxic...
  8. lfg/group option missing from Xbox dashboard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lfg/group option missing from Xbox dashboard.: When i press the xbox button and bring up the recent games the option on the right to create a lfg or join a club is missing. Anyone know how to turn this back on?...
  9. A Major Nelson video shows this "Suspend" option under "Quit". Is it already available for...

in XboX Insiders
    A Major Nelson video shows this "Suspend" option under "Quit". Is it already available for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Better game capture options for xbox series x/s

in XboX Insiders
    Better game capture options for xbox series x/s: Game capture needs to be updated, we should be able to do the following. 1 (record that) up to 1 hr in up to 4k on the internal system memory. 2 start a recording up to 1 hr in up to 4k 3...