Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing

Discus and support Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have shared my account with my friend by game sharing facility, but when i am logged in on his console and set his console as my home xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MiGHTYHUNT3R, Feb 20, 2020.

1. MiGHTYHUNT3R
    MiGHTYHUNT3R Guest

Hi,

I have shared my account with my friend by game sharing facility, but when i am logged in on his console and set his console as my home xbox, only limited games are appearing on his console which I have bought from store.

My question is: Why my all games are not showing on his console, games which i had installed from live gold and games pass. Some games are appearing and some are not.

How can i fix this issue, so my all digital installed games will show on his console by game sharing.

Please advice.

Thank you

:)

MiGHTYHUNT3R, Feb 20, 2020
  2. PAID DJ Win User

YOU MAY HAVE TOO HOME BACK YOUR MAIN ACCOUNT WITH GAMES ,TOO SHOW ALL OF THEM
  3. MiGHTYHUNT3R Win User

Thank you for your reply, I have already tried it but still facing same issue.
  4. ThronedPluto767 Win User

Xbox 360 and Xbox One transferability

I spoke with Game today in the UK. They said that the digital version that was bundled with the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare: Limited Edition Xbox One Console would only work on the Xbox One - I thought that digital versions of Xbox One games do work if
    Live account is shared between consoles??
  5. timpbader Win User

Xbox shows no games installed

No games disk or digital show installed under the games library offline. I've set it as home and is the only xbox one x I've owned.
  6. OverdueUser7003 Win User

Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

I do have 2 consoles at home and want to share only 1 game to another consol.

Games are digital and over 50 GB to install.

As my transfer is limited I dont want to use by other account my whole GB limit.

I'm not sure if its clear for you, but thats the reson for it.

Second account will install everything at once and I have spred it for few times.
Thema:

1. Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing - Similar Threads - limited digital Installed

2. Screen time limits not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen time limits not working: Screen limits on the Xbox app don’t work anymore. my child can just exceed the limit and it just adds more time onto the app. Started happening sporadically sometimes it works! No rhyme or reason...
  3. Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamesharing Limited 5 time switching: Hello, I have switched 5 times this year and am no longer able to switch "my home xbox" anymore this year. I was wondering if there was a way it could be reset by microsoft. It would be...
  4. How can I limit download speed on the XB1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I limit download speed on the XB1?: How can I set a download speed limit on the XB1? When there's a download running it ties up my entire bandwidth. I'm left with the choice of no downloading or having everything else choked down to...
  5. time limit for child

in XBoX Accessibility
    time limit for child: Hi all, Im trying to set a time limit on my xbox one so my son can't play for longer than I say without overriding it, I can't seam to do it without setting up a family account and then him a...
  6. Is there limited refunding??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there limited refunding??: So what does this mean?, like its been a year so why?? Anyone please answer I will really appreciate it Our refund policy limits the number of refunds for which customers are eligible within a...
  7. Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition: Hi guys! Received this bundle today from Amazon and I was trying to redeem Digital Direct Xbox Game Pass and Cyberpunk 2077, the issue is that my Xbox did not offer me anything during setup and...
  8. Halo Reach Limited Edition Digital Code Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Reach Limited Edition Digital Code Not Working: Hi, my Halo Reach Limited Edition Code is not working. It says the code is not valid so its not been used, because dont it say code has been used or something. Any help will be appreciated!...
  9. Not recieving code after switching digital copy for physical copy of Halo 5 Limited Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not recieving code after switching digital copy for physical copy of Halo 5 Limited Edition: I Bought Halo 5 Guardians Limited Edition when it first came out in Augustus 2015. I was one of the original customers that was able to switch my digital game for a physical copy. But in doing so...
  10. Digital, Limited Edition Covers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital, Limited Edition Covers: Why do we not keep the limited edition covers of our digital downloads in our game library? 580dc7e2-9f18-42b4-b403-d046102c52bc