Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others

Discus and support Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As an OG Gearhead, these games should be played in order, so to not ruin the experience.. The stories tie into each other. :/ L... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pawncrackers, Aug 30, 2019.

1. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

As an OG Gearhead, these games should be played in order, so to not ruin the experience.. The stories tie into each other. :/

L

:)

pawncrackers, Aug 30, 2019
  2. TheGamerMXPro Win User

the new gears looks awesome
  3. xXGalaxyXx NOVA Win User

Ive played them in a random order so it can be a lil different but its not a big deal id say
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

I played them in order, but I think playing 4 1st, then going back would also work given the nature of 4. Think of it almost like flashback story telling. There's enough new stuff to occupy you, then the previous is almost like examining the lore
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

For the Story and the Backround I recommended you Play in order 1234
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Hey if George Lucas can make us watch episode 4 first than why cant you play Gears 4 first?
Thema:

1. Only played a little of Gears of War 1 and none of the others - Similar Threads - played little Gears

2. Do you play with little or no sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you play with little or no sound?: I guess it depends on the game. Though, a lot of times I'll turn off the in game music and play pandora. f326a664-cc6c-4bcf-86c5-f38cb6070bff
  3. peu pas jouer en ligne mais le reste fonctionne [Edit - translation]- little play online but ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    peu pas jouer en ligne mais le reste fonctionne [Edit - translation]- little play online but ...: Bonjour, j'ai Xbox Live Gold jusqu'au 04-19 mais je ne peu pas jouer en ligne! Le jeu veut toujours me revendre un abonnement. J'ai toute essayé , redémarrer, reconnecter le compte et le router....
  4. GAME CD IS SO HOT WHEN I PLAYING JUST A Little in my XBOX ONE X

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME CD IS SO HOT WHEN I PLAYING JUST A Little in my XBOX ONE X: I had bought XBOX ONE X this month. And also have a PS4 PRO Compared with the PS4 GAME, My Xbox One X game cd (blueray) is hotter than the ps4 just playing about a 10~20minutes. When I...
  5. Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.: every time we try to join each other, we get dropped but any one else we can play with any other friend fine even some times join through them me and my bro can join each other, rarely but never...
  6. Mixer only shows me PC games I can't play for the last little while... useless AND ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mixer only shows me PC games I can't play for the last little while... useless AND ...: SO originally the mixer tab was awesome... It would show games that I or my friends own, popular xbox games, and popular xbox broadcasters... It actually got me socializing, buying games I...
  7. Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Xbox live with little brother but can play fine with every one else.: every time we try to join each other, we get dropped but any one else we can play with any other friend fine even some times join through them me and my bro can join each other, rarely but never...
  8. If you haven't played Little Nightmares yet, you need too.

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you haven't played Little Nightmares yet, you need too.: Especially if you love Limbo or Inside. It's more like Inside, but much better in my opinion. It's a little too short, but a brilliant game. If you've played it, what are your thoughts? I'm...
  9. my little brother uses my xbox account he play insults he insults them in turn and my xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my little brother uses my xbox account he play insults he insults them in turn and my xbox ...: Hello am BIGOOD DU 02 and am french My little brother uses my xbox live account BIGOOD DU 02 he play battlefield 4 and destiny he receives by message insults and he answers insultingly and i had...
  10. Umm so just the other day I let my inappropriate little brother online to play call of duty ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Umm so just the other day I let my inappropriate little brother online to play call of duty ...: I'm blocked from useing my emblem in cod black ops 2 cause my little brothers inanaproperate use of the emblem maker. He made the nazi symbol and i wasn't happy at all. I knew that if this happend...