Only received 9 out of 10 get the most rewards

Discus and support Only received 9 out of 10 get the most rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there any reason I didn't get the last one? 2f104a18-b6b0-4817-9a03-b94faf64f355 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Suga41, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Suga41
    Suga41 Guest

Is there any reason I didn't get the last one?

:)

Suga41, Jun 13, 2014
  2. Xbox rewards Microsoft points not received

I got 9 of ur 10$ cards with my rewards points and only received 3 and Xbox support only says they have record of three but yet all my points are taken I want the other 6 cards

calvinbaumhour, Jun 13, 2014
  3. Prowacked
    Prowacked Guest
    Missing xbox mymissions avatar items credits

Hi,

I was looking through my xbox credits history and realized I have not received reward credits for several avatar items purchased during mymissions. I started buying the avatar items back in march of last year when I saw they were a part of most mymissions.
    Since march of 2016 I only received rewards credits for two avatar items that I've purchased. I'm not sure why out of the seven different times I've purchased something, I've only received the rewards credit twice. but could you look into these purchases?
    I would like to receive my rewards credits if at all possible.

9/13/17 - wizard armor

3/8/17 - joining goblet

1/19/17 - plush carrot mascot

5/5/16 - berserker pet

3/11/16 - 8-bit bling, bling earrings, bling santa hat

Prowacked, Jun 13, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Pre-Order mishap

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

microsoftstore.com is giving out the $10 gift card on most of their preorders. As a rewards member, you should received the 15,000 credits instead of the $10 on up to 3 preorders. You wouldn't have to cancel anything to do so. So as long as you are still
    getting the game from microsoftstore.com, you should receive the 15,000 credits.
  5. Smwutches Win User

10$ xbox digital code

You won't. You can only receive one offer. The $10 credits is only for non-Rewards members.
  6. King0fAmerica Win User

Query on rewards deposit for Nov 2016

10% of 160 is 16, so it appears to be correct. Were there other credits you were looking for as well? You would need to spend around £250 to receive 25,000 back at 10%.
    5K xbox live rewards is equal to £3, making the 16k reward points to be deposited just over £9 - which is around 6% of the total spent in November.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Mixer MixPot The Game Awards 2018

Hello Pegman,

As stated by Lance, if you haven't received the reward by now. Then its most likely they ran out by the time they got to you. There have been a couple in past I didn't get reward for either. I understand though, and its expected that there are some that
    wont receive a reward due to the sheer quantity of people viewing.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Patrick M. Martin Win User

I have forza horizon 2 hub not sending rewards to game

Thema:

1. Only received 9 out of 10 get the most rewards - Similar Threads - received rewards

2. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?: I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken? d312f68d-d226-4348-9c95-860ed67c283f
  3. reward points redemption not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    reward points redemption not received: Good Afternoon, my Gamertag is and I redeemed 5250 reward points toward a one month xbox live gold subscription yesterday 5/1/19 @ approx. 6-7pm est but at this point my status has not changed to...
  4. Récompense non reçu [Edit- Translate] Reward not received

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Récompense non reçu [Edit- Translate] Reward not received: Bonjour , Il y a 4 mois vous (Xbox) avez fait un partenariat avec foot locker (une marque de chaussure) ! J’ai acheté une paire chez eux est il mont passer 2 ticket avec un code qu’il fallait...
  5. Have not received Mixerpot rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Mixerpot rewards: I watched the Xbox mixer livestream at 4pm est on November 10th and it was promised that viewers would get in game content for Sea Of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4. But I never received anything....
  6. Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.: For the Xbox Gold Quests during September, where the user had to play Trove, Livelock, and Roblox for 30 minutes each, I have not received any message or information about my rewards. The quest...
  7. Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards: I have not yet received my Obsidian Lantern for Sea of Thieves for watching the Game Awards. 1a753a56-baf7-4750-8332-ec895c8b26c4
  8. I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not received Octobers Xbox Live and Game pass quest reward: Hello. It is past the 4-6 weeks after the promotion has ended and I still have not gotten a message from Xbox Live with any reward yet. The Xbox Live quests is to play Trove, Livelock, and...
  9. Odd behaviour when received the Mixpot 2017 rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Odd behaviour when received the Mixpot 2017 rewards: Hi there, I don't have a major issue (hence me posting regarding a freebie from over a year ago!) but had some weird behaviour on my console and was just curious really if anyone else had...
  10. September Game Pass Quest reward not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    September Game Pass Quest reward not received: Hi, I didn't get a message from XBL about the reward for the September quest for Halo MCC. When I checked online, all requirements were complete. Maybe related, but I still can't see Quest...